The Mystery Of The Green Poo

EndAllDisease

Sex: Male
Diet: 3L of organic fruit juice, coffee, 200grams of cheese, 250ml yogurt, and a hot meal of some type everyday.
Supplements: B-Complex, Pregnenolone/DHEA, Vitamins A D E K, (All from Idealabs), Methylene Blue, Niacinamide, Aspirin, and right now, Doxycycline.

About 3 days ago I started doing 3 new things all at once:
1. Taking Haidut's liquid B-complex
2. Starting a 30 day cycle of Doxycycline
3. Eating Carrot, Coconut Oil and Vinegar Salads once, sometimes 2 times daily.

I noticed that for three days after that I had firm green poo's that took some time to get out. I didn't have to push but I'd call it a mild constipation. I'm trying to determine what the green means and what caused it.

"When an element like copper is found in nature it has a green colour, iron has an orange/brown colour when inside the earth."
Source: http://www.lexpott.nl/work/6-true-colours-panels.html

I've never felt better in my life so I suspect this is some form of detoxification happening and is beneficial. My theories:
1. It's the carrot salad pushing out greenish, putrid gut bacteria.
2. It's the doxy detoxifying oxidized copper

Any other ideas or explanations to solve the mystery of the green poo?

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

HumanLife

This just happened today to me after I ate a larger quantity of a cooked carrot salad mixed with coconut oil, and then a cup of coffee. Whatever it means, I feel immensely relieved. My stool was half brown and half green. Is it possible that the carrot salad requires more grated carrot pieces on a larger person, and that combined with coffee, it is a lot more effective?

ursidae

I have the same thing. Betaine hcl changes it to brown sometimes. I wish I knew what was going on