The most taboo topic in ufology

Rooster

Yes there are false flag events. They're probably a necessity by our government!

Travis Walton sounds like a false flag that he may or may not be a part of.

Amazoniac

By the time aliens enter Brazilian territory, their spaceship is taken down by criminals and they're killed. The unidentified forms are bullet trails or birds that survived stray ones. The ex-flying object is disassembled and their organs are separated, everything heads to a clandestine market to be sold at a low price.

OP
S-VV

S-VV

By the time aliens enter Brazilian territory, their spaceship is taken down by criminals and they're killed. The unidentified forms are bullet trails or birds that survived stray ones. The ex-flying object is disassembled and their organs are separated, everything heads to a clandestine market to be sold at a low price.
????
You know, Brazil has a special place in ufology, in that it has the highest number of "hostile" UFO encounters. There are many accounts of radiation burns, disappearances, and there is also the "chupa-chupa" phenomenon, where small orbs would partially exsanguinate people, taking as much as 1 liter of blood.

I remember an infamous case where a man had his eyes "stolen" (literally taken out) by what was later determined to be henchmen working for the town mayor, who was involved in some ritual sect.

I can confirm

Dutchie

lol....I haven't looked into ufo type stuff anymore since the 90's.
Aliens leaving mutilated bodies sounds like an evil type of alien.
Today I saw a docu on here about a man who claimed extraterrestrial life is real. He said there are many different types,but the ones he spoke about looked similar to humans. According to him,they feel very connected to us and it pains them to see what we're doing to ourselves/is being done to us. They actually sound very thoughtful and kind. He also said some of them walk amongst us.

Well,if that's true I surely hope they liberate us from the big corrupt mess going on and powerdrunk people like Gatesy.

Ideonaut

Several years ago my husband and I attended ParaCon, which is a traveling convention of paranormal experts here in the US who discuss various events like what you’re describing above. My husband thought it would be a hoot to get tickets for my birthday.

Rather than being a convention of crazies, the speakers were pretty fascinating and their arguments and collections of data/evidence/ testimonials were extremely compelling. I reflected on what I learned at the convention for a really long time.
As to these events that take place in the world, their expert consensus seems to be that there are dark entities in the world that live and move among us. They feed on all the negative emotions of the human psyche. Fear, panic, horror etc. This can elicited from more highly evolved animals too. Honestly, these events are so terrifying and apparently that is the goal for these dark entities. This is how they perpetuate themselves.

FWIW, I always thought UFOs/aliens are just our distant future selves checking in, making sure everything is cool here on earth.?
I apply Occam's Razor (don't multiply explanatory entities beyond necessity). Is there any evidence for "dark entities," whatever they might be? If advanced alien beings (such as those who abducted Travis Walton, for which there is excellent evidence) are the agents, then it is at least something in the realm of the physical and plausible.

Nicole W.

I apply Occam's Razor (don't multiply explanatory entities beyond necessity). Is there any evidence for "dark entities," whatever they might be? If advanced alien beings (such as those who abducted Travis Walton, for which there is excellent evidence) are the agents, then it is at least something in the realm of the physical and plausible.
I happen to live in a haunted town, meaning we have many historical buildings that have been established as being haunted by ghost hunters and paranormal experts. People living and working in these buildings attest to the fact that there are often “unexplainable” occurrences. Noises, things moving from their original spots, doors slamming, eerie women turning up in turn of the century gowns, etc...

Ghost hunters flock here to do their ”tests”. Tourism capitalized on it and so every year (before Covid) there were tours at midnight and creepy lectures about the buildings, lol. The experts, if that’s what you want to call them, describe this phenomenon this way: something that happened in the past had a very very high emotional value. Like an emotional blast or explosion, kind of. When something like that happens, like a murder, or fighting on a battle ground, or torture...the fear, stress, rage, loss... whatever... leave this imprint on the place. Thats why people say they can hear cannon blasts in old civil war era battle grounds or when they enter a home that someone was murdered in they get a bad feeling. Obviously, these imprints would accrue in old places. I’m not sure if they are dark entities as such, but whatever the original event was, was very very dark, scary, terrifying, and supposedly the imprint reflects that.

Nicole W.

I guess what I am trying to say is that darkness exists in different ways in the natural world and it serves as a conduit for maybe more advanced entities. This has been in human consciousness since the beginning of time. Is their scientific proof? A little, I guess. But if you look at humanity as a whole, every culture has acknowledged dark places, dark entities, evil, whatever you want to call it. This is not by accident, it’s not some weird coincidence. It’s just part of the human experience. The explanations vary of course, but it’s always there.

burtlancast

This 1959 incident who killed 9 Russian mountain hikers sure looks to me to apply to our subject here.

"During the night, something caused them to cut their way out of their tents and flee the campsite while inadequately dressed for the heavy snowfall and subzero temperatures.

After the group's bodies were discovered, an investigation by Soviet authorities determined that six had died from hypothermia while the other three had been killed by physical trauma. One victim had major skull damage, two had severe chest trauma, and another had a small crack in the skull. Four of the bodies were found lying in running water in a creek, and three of these had soft tissue damage of the head and face – two of the bodies were missing their eyes, one was missing its tongue, and one was missing its eyebrows. Some levels of radiation were found on one victim's clothing.[26]"

boris

Yes there are false flag events. They're probably a necessity by our government!

Travis Walton sounds like a false flag that he may or may not be a part of.

From 1:06:00 on.

The UFO conspiracy was allegedly fabricated to misdirect from the government testing out new kinds of aircraft technology. Make people believe they see aliens in the sky rather than military tech (which would likely cause a widespread outrage).

The recent surge in serious UFO talk in the mainstream (NY Times, Harvard scientists, etc.) is a good indicator to be sceptical.

Back
Top Bottom