The Most Important Organ For Longevity

rebuke

Allah’s Messenger said, “The stomach is the central basin of the body, and the veins are connected to it. When the stomach is healthy, it passes on its condition to veins, and in turn the veins will circulate the same and when the stomach is putrescence, the veins will absorb such putrescence and issue the same” – Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

DANIEL

I learned a lot! Thanks.
hippocrate-quote.jpg

Hans

Great article man
Thanks man!
Allah’s Messenger said, “The stomach is the central basin of the body, and the veins are connected to it. When the stomach is healthy, it passes on its condition to veins, and in turn the veins will circulate the same and when the stomach is putrescence, the veins will absorb such putrescence and issue the same” – Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
Good stuff.
Thanks, Hans
My pleasure man!
I learned a lot! Thanks.
hippocrate-quote.jpg
Thanks for reading!

hierundjetzt

Why can't you state in the title of your post which organ it is? Instead of using flashy, conniving tactics to get people to open up an external link due to curiosity? I certainly won't open an external link....

Vinny

Why can't you state in the title of your post which organ it is? Instead of using flashy, conniving tactics to get people to open up an external link due to curiosity? I certainly won't open an external link....
Hans is one of the most knowledgeable forum members who's been giving tons of free information plus he's answered numerous people on numerous occasions without ever asking for whatever contribution.
He's the most descent health coach you can ever met.

Aad

Hans is such a Cool dude and I like his opening titles. Stop whining.

Sofia2020

Super article! That is something that could be shared with anyone who is interested in health.

Geronimo

In any other situation, this title would be the beginning of a penis joke.

Ell

haha, Hoppocrates was wrong - disease doesn't begin in the gut, it begins with the hands that put "bad food", toxins, etc into the mouth !! Since the hands are controlled by the brain, is it fair to say that physical disease, begins from mental deficiency ? Lack of knowledge... of what NOT to eat ? The book of Leviticus is a good beginning .... :)

Aad

Incredible how many knowledge prophet Muhammed possessed mostly on health and bio medical related issues. This man was illiterate, never went to school, yet he knew so many stuff.

Perry Staltic

Incredible how many knowledge prophet Muhammed possessed mostly on health and bio medical related issues. This man was illiterate, never went to school, yet he knew so many stuff.

It was probably common knowledge back then.

TheBeard

@yerrag talking about how weird it is all that bunch of tools suddenly joined the forum in 2020...the world is now filled with entitled snowflakes.

yerrag

LOL

Hermes

@Hans

Methylene blue makes a great difference. I dose pretty highly up to 150 mg daily and have no ill effects of it. Transit time greatly improves, mental clarity is better and sleep too. You list in the article other substances that energize the gut, CO Q10 being one of them. I've read that methylene blue and CO Q10 shouldn't be supplemented in combination, b/c the "cancel" each other out. Do you know anything of that? Would appreciate to hear your opinion on the matter.

Hans

@Hans

Methylene blue makes a great difference. I dose pretty highly up to 150 mg daily and have no ill effects of it. Transit time greatly improves, mental clarity is better and sleep too. You list in the article other substances that energize the gut, CO Q10 being one of them. I've read that methylene blue and CO Q10 shouldn't be supplemented in combination, b/c the "cancel" each other out. Do you know anything of that? Would appreciate to hear your opinion on the matter.
Great results!
CoQ10 is essential for the normal function of the ETC and methylene blue can't substitute for it. Nothing can substitute for it. So not sure how they cancel each other out, but they would rather work synergistically together.

Hermes

On some nootropics site I read that they shouldn‘t be combined... Thanks for clarifying the matter. My experience is rather they other way round, they enhance each other. Your blog posts have helped me a lot.