The Most Comprehensive Sauna Protocol On The Internet.

reaching

Are you using a beautification filter or filter? Maybe it's on by default, but it is kind of distracting. You got clear skin already so it makes it look super noticeable.

I would be afraid to take all those supplements at once and then hopping into a sauna but a lot of interesting things to think about. I never thought about icing my balls. But I will try that out next time I go to sauna Thanks for the tip

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Are you using a beautification filter or filter? Maybe it's on by default, but it is kind of distracting. You got clear skin already so it makes it look super noticeable.

I would be afraid to take all those supplements at once and then hopping into a sauna but a lot of interesting things to think about. I never thought about icing my balls. But I will try that out next time I go to sauna Thanks for the tip

Somebody else noticed that. I just bought a new camera (Sony ZV-1), I'll need to fix the settings !

i did a whole video on the benefits of icing one's testicles here btw:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SadcUFe2KZ8

reaching

Somebody else noticed that. I just bought a new camera (Sony ZV-1), I'll need to fix the settings !

i did a whole video on the benefits of icing one's testicles here btw:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SadcUFe2KZ8

That makes sense!

Nice, I will check it out.

Did you listen to the Roddy Podcast with Peat when they were talking about heat shock proteins?
They talk about that strange metallic taste in your mouth when you have been in a hot bath or sauna for a long time and how most people will attribute that to detoxing metals or something but is actually the release or oxidation ( i dont remember precise phrasing) or fatty acids.
Would the niancin mitigate that?
I've also seen some people talk about taking vitamin E beforehand. What do you make of that?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
That makes sense!

Nice, I will check it out.

Did you listen to the Roddy Podcast with Peat when they were talking about heat shock proteins?
They talk about that strange metallic taste in your mouth when you have been in a hot bath or sauna for a long time and how most people will attribute that to detoxing metals or something but is actually the release or oxidation ( i dont remember precise phrasing) or fatty acids.
Would the niancin mitigate that?
I've also seen some people talk about taking vitamin E beforehand. What do you make of that?

I've been loving Danny's podcast with @haidut - They're awesome.

I have heard that before, others said that even their sweat smelt metallic.

Niacin would probably amplify that.

Vitamin E, I suspect would keep glutathione levels topped up nicely.

dabdabdab

Niacin and vitamin e along with heating will increase fatty acid saturation.
heat shock proteins and other factors in sweating will increase tissue healing. check for yourself, new scars will be better after one session of sweating.