The Most Androgenic Pepper EVER

Mauritio

Been piqued by how amazing Aframomum melegueta (Grains of Paradise) is for men.
I've known about this for quite a while, and have used it (the grains) on and off for many years now. I usually have about 5 grains, simply chew them (For sub-lingual, stronger Nootropic effects). It definitely ramps up the libido, blood flow and subjectively makes me feel strong and confident.

1. Inhibits PDE-5 and ACHE (Comparative Effects of Alkaloid Extracts from Aframomum melegueta (Alligator Pepper) and Aframomum danielli (Bastered Melegueta) on Enzymes Relevan... - PubMed - NCBI).

2. Results also showed that levels of cholesterol in testis, α-glucosidase in epididymis and fructose in seminal vesicle increased by 93.34%, 83.44% and 62.78%, respectively, after 55 days of A. melegueta treatment. From these findings, it was concluded that the aqueous extract of A. melegueta increased the secretions of epididymis and seminal vesicle, which are accessory sex organs.
It was not noted how large the sample size of test subject rats were, but the test groups (not the control group) received 27.39, 54.77, and 82.16 mg/kg body weight of the extract for 7 days.
The researchers found a significant increase in testosterone levels for all test groups, compared to the control group. (Effects of the aqueous extract of dry seeds of Aframomum melegueta on some parameters of the reproductive function of mature male rats. - PubMed - NCBI)

3. A. melegueta and P. guineense significantly increased penile erection index, and the frequencies of intromission and ejaculation. These plant extracts were found to enhance the orientation of males towards females by increasing mounting and ano-genital investigatory behaviour. Results of this study showed that A. melegueta and P. guineense modified the sexual behaviour of male rats by increasing sexual arousal. (Effects of Aframomum melegueta and Piper guineense on sexual behaviour of male rats. - PubMed - NCBI)

4. After GP extract ingestion, the EE of the BAT-positive group increased within 2 h to a significantly greater (P<0·01) level than that of the BAT-negative group. Placebo ingestion produced no significant change in EE. These results suggest that oral ingestion of GP extract increases whole-body EE through the activation of BAT in human subjects. (Grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract activates brown adipose tissue and increases whole-body energy expenditure in men. - PubMed - NCBI)

5. Momoe Iwami, Fatma A. Mahmoud, et al. Extract of grains of paradise and its active principle 6-paradol trigger thermogenesis of brown adipose tissue in rats [J]. Autonomic Neuroscience: Basic and Clinical 161 (2011) 63–67

6. Treatment with the aqueous or methanolic extract of A. melegueta significantly decreased the ejaculatory latency (p < .05) and post‐ejaculatory interval (p < .01) after 14 days. In spinal rats, mechanical or pharmacological stimulations triggered fictive ejaculation. In animals orally pre‐treated with A. melegueta extracts, the pro‐ejaculatory effect of dopamine was more expressed. Present findings show that A. melegueta possesses pro‐ejaculatory effects. (Error - Cookies Turned Off)

I could easily find more amazing research on these seeds, if you would like more, I will link more studies below.
The second study also shows that it increased blood testosterone about 400% .
That's insane. And the dosage is not even high at all. It comes down to a HED of 1,5g of dried seed extract (that's what they used in the study). Plus this was after only 8 days!
And the higher dose was actually slightly less effective. Which you can see in the figure below. So about 1,5 g or even less might be optional for testosterone increase.

Last edited:

Mauritio

20210217_105912.jpg

Mauritio

It keeps getting better . This study shows that grains of paradise extract lowers prolactin AND estrogen significantly, rivaling bromocriptine in its effectiveness!
While it lowers E and PRL it doesnt lower progesterone .

"The above findings confer on the extract antilactogenic capability and hence a good alternative to bromocriptine"

As you can see in the figure below the graphics of bromo and this pepper look almost identical!
1613557980612.png

Mauritio

So it increases T ,while maintaining Prog, lowering PRL and E.

Only one missing is DHT . I will see if I can find something on it .

Mauritio

@Lokzo Check out these studies !

Did you have any adrenaline-like effects ,like racing heart or sleep disruption from it ? In asking since it stimulates the sympathetic nervous system ...

Mauritio

Badas* work my man! @Mauritio - Thanks for sharing these. I will have to do a YouTube video on this almighty androgenic pepper soon!!

I never noticed the sympathetic stimulation, although that makes sense as to why it helps with fat loss too.
Yeah I have actually found it hard to fall asleep yesterday after trying only 3 seeds .
Although I found a study saying it does NOT increase sympathetic nervous system activity, so it might just have felt ramped up from increased metabolism.

Mauritio

Badas* work my man! @Mauritio - Thanks for sharing these. I will have to do a YouTube video on this almighty androgenic pepper soon!!

I never noticed the sympathetic stimulation, although that makes sense as to why it helps with fat loss too.
Also mentione this :"Gingerol, another important active compound isolated from the seed of this plant, was shown to inhibit prostaglandin and leukotriene biosynthesis (Kiuchi et al., 1992)."

This is huge. Not even aspirin can do this . So GoP is a COX AND leukotrien inhibitor. Aspirin only inhibits cox ,which leads to more leukotriene production long term . This inhibits both protecting from stuff like cancer and Alzheimer's...

ilhanxx

Usain Bolt put on hiss **** before race. You can't eat it, 50 Scoville, It gives some doping actions, but It is very harsh even transdermal application.

Mauritio

Usain Bolt put on hiss **** before race. You can't eat it, 50 Scoville, It gives some doping actions, but It is very harsh even transdermal application.
Haha how do you know?

RayIV

Can confirm.

After reading this thread, and doing some further research looking into the studies behind grains of paradise, I decided to experiment with this. I’ve noticed a great improvement in libido and spontaneous erections. My girlfriend even asked me if my penis had gotten bigger. She mentioned that it feels much bigger inside of her. I’ve noticed a difference too, visually. My guess is that it’s just from the fuller and harder erections in general, which I attribute to grains of paradise, as I’m taking no other supplements currently. YMMV. But I’ve seemed to have great success in libido, erections, and lasting longer during sex from this.

I take the raw grains and grind them into a powder using an electric spice grinder, and take roughly 1/4 tsp daily, orally.

Jing

Can confirm.

After reading this thread, and doing some further research looking into the studies behind grains of paradise, I decided to experiment with this. I’ve noticed a great improvement in libido and spontaneous erections. My girlfriend even asked me if my penis had gotten bigger. She mentioned that it feels much bigger inside of her. I’ve noticed a difference too, visually. My guess is that it’s just from the fuller and harder erections in general, which I attribute to grains of paradise, as I’m taking no other supplements currently. YMMV. But I’ve seemed to have great success in libido, erections, and lasting longer during sex from this.

I take the raw grains and grind them into a powder using an electric spice grinder, and take roughly 1/4 tsp daily, orally.
So you just get the grains like this and grind them ? Amazon product ASIN B076YDZ61V

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Can confirm.

This is a glowing review, great to hear man!! Awesome as!!

Thanks for sharing.

I just recorded a video on this pepper today, will be releasing on my YouTube Channel shortly

Mauritio

Can confirm.

Awesome I found pretty much the same. Plus my muscles looked a lot fuller especially delts.
But I found it hard to fall a sleep that night . Did you also find them a little stimulating?
Btw I only took 3 grains ! It's crazy how powerful they are . So 1/4 teaspoon is a heavy dose ,but if you can stomach it, its good.

RayIV

This is a glowing review, great to hear man!! Awesome as!!

Thanks for sharing.

I just recorded a video on this pepper today, will be releasing on my YouTube Channel shortly
No, thank you brother for all of the valuable information you add to this forum. I would’ve never thought to even research let alone experiment with this had you not made this thread. And awesome, I look forward to watching it.

RayIV

Awesome I found pretty much the same. Plus my muscles looked a lot fuller especially delts.
But I found it hard to fall a sleep that night . Did you also find them a little stimulating?
Btw I only took 3 grains ! It's crazy how powerful they are . So 1/4 teaspoon is a heavy dose ,but if you can stomach it, its good.
Yes I’ve noticed a fuller more musculature look as well, whilst getting leaner. And yeah I’ve noticed the stimulating aspect too, but it hasn’t effected my sleep much. If anything I see it as a positive, in having more energy. So it’s a plus in my case. This has honestly become my new favorite food/supplement.

Mauritio

Yes I’ve noticed a fuller more musculature look as well, whilst getting leaner. And yeah I’ve noticed the stimulating aspect too, but it hasn’t effected my sleep much. If anything I see it as a positive, in having more energy. So it’s a plus in my case. This has honestly become my new favorite food/supplement.
Yeah I was surprised so few people even tried it. And it's super cheap as well .