The Most Androgenic Herbs That I Have Found

AndrogenicJB

Yeah DHT boosting is great, especially when it doesnt surprises your T ,which butea doesnt .
I ordered from Swanson yesterday ,4 bucks ...
Tell us how it goes. Quick question btw. Do you think consuming conventional milk/dairy is fine if it is low fat to avoid the estrogen?

Mauritio

Tell us how it goes. Quick question btw. Do you think consuming conventional milk/dairy is fine if it is low fat to avoid the estrogen?
I think it's fine and IMO the estrogen comes from milk feeding the wrong bacteria, so a gut problem more than a milk problem.

Last edited:

jaype

Tribulus is crazy good. I feel amazing when I take it, that confident you're the ***t feeling. Probably the boost in DHT. I've read in some threads here that it raises liver enzymes? That's too bad

golder

Tribulus is crazy good. I feel amazing when I take it, that confident you're the ***t feeling. Probably the boost in DHT. I've read in some threads here that it raises liver enzymes? That's too bad
Which brand/dose do you use of Trib?

jaype

I used Barlowe's brand but any high quality will work as long as it's standardized to 40% Protodioscin and 90% total Furostanol Saponins.

dhtsupreme

i take tribulus from barlowe's brand with good results. Would def recommend

What's your opinion on himalaya brand of tribulus?

Frankdee20

I think Barlowes makes quality herbals and some have Certifications

Blue Water

Most androgenic herb I have found so far is pine pollen. Tribulus, I'm not sure if it's androgenic per se. It helps me with energy in the gym and is definitely like a stimulant. They say it's like an adaptogen so it helps against stress. I have found it makes me a bit too stimulated though and can affect my sleep. Pine pollen on the other hand is more subtle for me and I can really feel it after using it consistently. Much more androgenic. Better motivation, mood, libido, desire for more challenges, more resilient, etc. Overall the best herb I've taken for these things...

golder

Most androgenic herb I have found so far is pine pollen. Tribulus, I'm not sure if it's androgenic per se. It helps me with energy in the gym and is definitely like a stimulant. They say it's like an adaptogen so it helps against stress. I have found it makes me a bit too stimulated though and can affect my sleep. Pine pollen on the other hand is more subtle for me and I can really feel it after using it consistently. Much more androgenic. Better motivation, mood, libido, desire for more challenges, more resilient, etc. Overall the best herb I've taken for these things...
Very nice. My pine pollen didn’t seem to give me any of the subjective effects you noticed. Which brand/dose did you get benefit from?

Makrosky

Important thing is to choose an herb that doesn't produce endogenous supression and, if possible, has some anti estrogen properties to avoid T aromatization. I think Tribulus matches this. Pine pollen... there are reports in this forum of supressive effects. Watch out for those.

Blue Water

Very nice. My pine pollen didn’t seem to give me any of the subjective effects you noticed. Which brand/dose did you get benefit from?
It's a powder on Amazon that was USDA organic called Inca or something. I take a pretty big spoon in a smoothie. I have tried to take some nettle with it because I think it acts to reduce SHBG and blocks estrogen too.

Blue Water

If this is the pine pollen then I am seriously impressed. I feel I reversed a few years in age within 2 weeks. My skin is smoother and my wrinkles are disappearing. My hair color seems younger as well and I am becoming less pale.

I have been taking a pre-workout formula 6 days a week for the past couple weeks as well, called "Gorilla Mode." It has L-Tyrosine, citrulline, and creatine in it which I suspect could also have effects on skin and appearance. Also, I took a dose of niacin 50mg for two mornings in a row, and a 130mg niacinamide b-complex later in the evening. I know that niacin helps with skin quality and can brighten it and make you look younger, but seriously, two doses? I find that hard to believe.

Can someone weigh in to explain what is causing this? It's not just my appearance. It's my overall sense of well-being.

Back
Top Bottom