The Most Androgenic Herbs That I Have Found

This is a short list of herbs, foods and supplements I have found to be androgenic and have helped boost my androgens.
-Butea Superba
-Cistanche Deserticola
-Pine Pollen ( I suggest a tincture)
-Boise Bande
-Mondia Whitei
-Suma root
-Cuneata lespedeza
-Strongback Tea
-Glycine
-Embryonic peptides from chicken egg
- Beef Liver (I prefer calf liver)
-Black ginger
-Safed Musli
-Sorghum
-Raw milk
What do you think about this list? Also I encourage you to reply with things you have found from your own research to be androgenic!

Last edited:
OP
A
Credit to @Lokzo for me knowing about Cuneata Bushclover also making me want to try and experiment with Cistanche again.

OP
A
Haha, I made a thread about this herb a long time ago, but I can't find it myself!
Yeah you’re the reason I even know about it! I liked one of your threads or responses and so I looked at the rest of your content and found out about it.. out of the list it is the only one I have not tried because the only vendor on amazon and eBay are these weird balls of it that you have to take like 20-40 of them so that made me not buy them. Hopefully I can eventually find a vendor for it.

OP
A
Where did you research and find out about all these herbs.
I have had low test most of my life and the last few years have been obsessed with increasing my androgens so I have looked at many studies and articles trying to find the most androgenic compounds, herbs, foods habits that would increase my androgens and make me more masculine, Strong, perform better, sleep better, etc. these aren’t a list of herbs I found about about it one day this is years of finding different unknown herbs that have shown promising results.

baccheion

Fix any nutrient deficiencies, maintain at least a slight caloric surplus, increase estrogen clearance, indirectly/properly lower aromatase activity (sufficient calcium and vitamin D, less inflammatory or stressing foods, 8-14% body fat, etc), normalize insulin and cortisol, sensitize receptors (iodine or increased T3, maybe with vitamin D3?), get enough fat and protein, and leave it.

Most things else that affect testosterone levels are misleading, due to SHBG and the body's push for homeostasis. Even then, the initial list is more about normalizing testosterone than about increasing it.

OP
A
I have already discussed in WhatsApp group my experience with very similar thing. Dead bees extract.

golder

I have had low test most of my life and the last few years have been obsessed with increasing my androgens so I have looked at many studies and articles trying to find the most androgenic compounds, herbs, foods habits that would increase my androgens and make me more masculine, Strong, perform better, sleep better, etc. these aren’t a list of herbs I found about about it one day this is years of finding different unknown herbs that have shown promising results.
Would be really interested in hearing some of the top 5 things that have helped you in your experiences? Thanks so much!

Frankdee20

Butea, Pine Pollen, Tongkat, have good track records here.

I've heard of D-Aspartic-Acid and Fenugreek helping some for at least some term/frame of use.

Your run-of-the-mill "test boosters" sold OTC typically have stuff like this, plus maybe boron, ginseng, D3, Tribulus, zinc and some other extracts/etc.

There is also the ZMA stack and sporadic resistance training can definitely pair well synergistically with some of these supplements as you see fit as long as you don't push your limits too much.

I've also heard that these things typically only work well in significantly low T men (can't say what they'd do for women or such). You can be hypo/have poor adrenals/metabolic issues/etc. but still not be that low T despite it (though probably not ideal either in guys).

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom