The Mossad Was Responsible For USA 9/11

yerrag

I doubt theistic jews will put a stop to any of this because really, what they're doing is following their religion, it's in their holy texts. Fundamentalist jews think that jews are the Herrenrasse and that everyone else is not. They want to rule the world because their holy books say they will rule the world, they look down on the goyim because that is what their books teach, goyim only exist for the benefit of jews etc. Their end times prophecy is basically that they will build the Third Temple, their messiah will appear, he will unite the whole world under Israel, and then every jew will have 800 goyim slaves.

I hope there are plenty of religious Jews that can tell apart what their conscience dictates than what the Law dictates. The way of old beliefs is to just follow the law without question, and that was the way of Judaism at its roots. But that was why Jesus said to the Pharisees that the law was made to serve man, not man to serve the law. Even if not converted to a new religion, many Jews are receptive to this message, and Judaism has evolved in the same way Christianity has evolved, where there is the wisdom in that spirituality. It does not suffer from an interpretation dictated by strictures that's only justified by the impliability of tradition.

Last edited:

postman

The Pharisees were not called out by Jesus (real or imagined) for following the old testament law too strictly, they were called out for following manmade law instead of the old testament, i.e for following the oral torah (talmud) instead of the torah (old testament). Judaism has evolved, into the gutter, but this happened thousands of years ago. They might not have one single interpretation but 99.5% of them believe in the talmud. Judaism hasn't been a religion about the old testament (the law) for at least 2000 years, it's a myth. They imterpret everything in the old testament by what the talmud says, thereby changing the meaning of everything.

thomas00

I think the most ardent promoters of 9/11 conspiracy theories are suffering from some kind of trauma. Or they are just completely unaware of what fundamentalist muslims are willing to do and what they value.

Do these people think this was the first ever suicide attack carried out by muslims? Didn't see many conspiracy theories born out of the Beirut barracks bombing. A sign of the times no doubt.

Rand56

I think the most ardent promoters of 9/11 conspiracy theories are suffering from some kind of trauma

No, it's just some of us are not brainwashed by the mainstream media. The official narrative of 9-11 has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

yerrag

The Pharisees were not called out by Jesus (real or imagined) for following the old testament law too strictly, they were called out for following manmade law instead of the old testament, i.e for following the oral torah (talmud) instead of the torah (old testament). Judaism has evolved, into the gutter, but this happened thousands of years ago. They might not have one single interpretation but 99.5% of them believe in the talmud. Judaism hasn't been a religion about the old testament (the law) for at least 2000 years, it's a myth. They imterpret everything in the old testament by what the talmud says, thereby changing the meaning of everything.
Hard to imagine Jews as a whole being of a primitive mindset, being as you say that they all pretty much follow what the Talmud says. The Talmud is based on norms of a society where to have order, simple folks just go by a set of rules by rote. If you are able to see how different hieroglyphics are from our modern scripts, you can imagine easily how different ideas were then and ideas now are.

Yet you would say 99.5% of Jews follow the Talmud. And I see a large disconnect in how you view their capacity to think more clearly.

What is happening is that the Jews with the primitive mindset that control the Mossad and the state of Israel are lording it over the rest of the Jewry, who are more enlightened and don't agree with the mindset of the primitive few.

The primitives combine a reptilian survival mindset and use fear and bully tactics to force the successful Jews to cooperate with them in destabilizing the world for their benefit. The rest of the Jewry are helpless in opposing them, bring that they are killed off.

But it is the Jews themselves who know this vile network, and it is up to them to find a way to penetrate and cut off the head of this hydra. Reason and logic and peace cannot overcome a primitive and paranoid mindset driven by fear and insecurity.

yerrag

No, it's just some of us are not brainwashed by the mainstream media. The official narrative of 9-11 has more holes in it than swiss cheese.
Also, an inability to think that there is the remotest chance that they've been brainwashed.

thomas00

No, it's just some of us are not brainwashed by the mainstream media.

But you are sure you haven't been brainwashed by other people.

Don't you think it's odd how all truthers converged on exactly the same conspiracy theory? It's not as if you all came to your own conclusions in total isolation and were shocked to find that they just happened to be all the same.

The official narrative of 9-11 has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

The idea that nobody but truthers are well informed or capable of making their own conclusions unless they agree with yours is a pretty handy defense.

Governments which have had every dirty policy imaginable exposed to the public were somehow able to control and cover up the most elaborate plot ever devised. Those things don't go together I'm afraid.

yerrag

But you are sure you haven't been brainwashed by other people.

Don't you think it's odd how all truthers converged on exactly the same conspiracy theory? It's not as if you all came to your own conclusions in total isolation and were shocked to find that they just happened to be all the same.

The idea that nobody but truthers are well informed or capable of making their own conclusions unless they agree with yours is a pretty handy defense.

Governments which have had every dirty policy imaginable exposed to the public were somehow able to control and cover up the most elaborate plot ever devised. Those things don't go together I'm afraid.

And you buy the official narrative?

Did it ever occur to you the government has been hiding the truth from you? Ever heard of Wikileaks? Manning? Snowden?

You scoff at people who smell a rat. You worship your mainstream news heroes.

thomas00

And you buy the official narrative?

Did it ever occur to you the government has been hiding the truth from you? Ever heard of Wikileaks? Manning? Snowden?

You scoff at people who smell a rat. You worship your mainstream news heroes.

Wikileaks, Snowden etc is part of what makes the claim about an elaborate conspiracy that's being hidden from us so implausible.

One group of people put a lot of effort into trying to stop some of the consequences of 9/11 (Iraq war, patriot act etc) while another group stayed at home typing ironic posts on message boards about how the public are apathetic sheep living under a fascist government. You couldn't make this stuff up.

thomas00

These other people, as you say, can think more logically and connect the dots.

Clearly they can't when they say things that make no sense. There is a difference between logical deduction vs treasure hunts and pure creativity.

The mainstream media wants to lie to people.

Corporate media having agenda doesn't render alternative explanations for events true by virtue of being non-corporate or non-mainstream.

yerrag

Wikileaks, Snowden etc is part of what makes the claim about an elaborate conspiracy that's being hidden from us so implausible.

One group of people put a lot of effort into trying to stop some of the consequences of 9/11 (Iraq war, patriot act etc) while another group stayed at home typing ironic posts on message boards about how the public are apathetic sheep living under a fascist government. You couldn't make this stuff up.

And you were at the studio when the director and the screenwriter were sketching the storyline? I believe you.

thomas00

I don't know why you would find it so difficult to believe that people don't need a concocted storyline to accept that some people are willing to carry out large scale terrorist attacks

It's almost as if this never happened in the world before. Are people really that insular?

yerrag

I don't know why you would find it so difficult to believe that people don't need a concocted storyline to accept that some people are willing to carry out large scale terrorist attacks

It's almost as if this never happened in the world before. Are people really that insular?
I also don't know why you find it so hard to believe that a concocted storyline is exactly what the government gives us.

Your tendency to cast people in this forum as conspiracy theorists puts you as someone easily given to believe the government's proclivity to cast anyone who questions their veracity as conspiracy theorists. This is how they discredit people.

And how you discredit people who expose the hypocrisy of the government out of principle shows you to be their tool. Assange and Snowden are glaring examples.

You are either a troll or an evil agent working for the Mossad.

postman

Hard to imagine Jews as a whole being of a primitive mindset, being as you say that they all pretty much follow what the Talmud says. The Talmud is based on norms of a society where to have order, simple folks just go by a set of rules by rote. If you are able to see how different hieroglyphics are from our modern scripts, you can imagine easily how different ideas were then and ideas now are.

Yet you would say 99.5% of Jews follow the Talmud. And I see a large disconnect in how you view their capacity to think more clearly.

What is happening is that the Jews with the primitive mindset that control the Mossad and the state of Israel are lording it over the rest of the Jewry, who are more enlightened and don't agree with the mindset of the primitive few.

The primitives combine a reptilian survival mindset and use fear and bully tactics to force the successful Jews to cooperate with them in destabilizing the world for their benefit. The rest of the Jewry are helpless in opposing them, bring that they are killed off.

But it is the Jews themselves who know this vile network, and it is up to them to find a way to penetrate and cut off the head of this hydra. Reason and logic and peace cannot overcome a primitive and paranoid mindset driven by fear and insecurity.
Yeah hopefully you're right. I do think that what you said about primitiveness is wrong though. If anything it's the other way around. The talmud is where the supremacist stuff comes from, and the hypocritical teachings. And the insane end-times prophecy interpretations that they are trying to execute. The old testament is a lot more wholesome than the babylonian talmud, and that says a lot. The few jews that you would call simple, that just follow the old testament, karaite jews, 0,5% of all jews, if you could even classify them as jews, are not the ones messing up the planet.

It's not just the Mossad, there are endless amounts of verifiable quotes from Israeli politicians and religious leaders in which they expose their supremacist views. Jews who oppose the agenda are ostracized, labeled as self-hating anti-semites, and yes probably murdered like you said in some cases. It seems to me like almost all jews who actively oppose it either become atheists or convert to another religion, because it it is the religious teachings themselves of rabbinical judaism, at their very core, that are corrupt. Your thinking is kinda like arguing for a good side of scientology to reform the church of scientology into something good.

-edT_EK5KUE4InbUHSxS2SodN2otwaMqcpRqPfYkT7w.jpg

yerrag

Yeah hopefully you're right. I do think that what you said about primitiveness is wrong though. If anything it's the other way around. The talmud is where the supremacist stuff comes from, and the hypocritical teachings. And the insane end-times prophecy interpretations that they are trying to execute. The old testament is a lot more wholesome than the babylonian talmud, and that says a lot. The few jews that you would call simple, that just follow the old testament, karaite jews, 0,5% of all jews, if you could even classify them as jews, are not the ones messing up the planet.

It's not just the Mossad, there are endless amounts of verifiable quotes from Israeli politicians and religious leaders in which they expose their supremacist views. Jews who oppose the agenda are ostracized, labeled as self-hating anti-semites, and yes probably murdered like you said in some cases. It seems to me like almost all jews who actively oppose it either become atheists or convert to another religion, because it it is the religious teachings themselves of rabbinical judaism, at their very core, that are corrupt. Your thinking is kinda like arguing for a good side of scientology to reform the church of scientology into something good.

View attachment 16569

I was saying that the people who follow the Talmud without question, regarding it as the law which justifies their horrible actions, a justification that allows them to do anything as long as they are the means to their supposedly noble and ideal end, are the primitive ones. They are out of touch with their own humanity, who have an innate sense of good, in their conscience, which without religion can still differentiate good from evil and how this forms a basic unit of trust in society.

Being primitive is where one's senses are geared toward survival, where vanquishing the enemy is the goal, and where one has to be dominant at all cost. It's where the belief that coexistence is an impossibility. This is where genocide is the norm. This is the code embedded on those who follow the Talmud with no compunction. Primitive in that they cannot see the context of the time when the Talmud was written.

Do I believe that most of the Jewry is different from the most of the rest of mankind in that they believe wholeheartedly the violent actions sanctioned in the Talmud? No, I believe they are people that identify with their nation, but only by blood and not in the same spirit of carrying the entire weight of the Talmud on their conscience. They have not converted because they have affinity with their own people, not because they are fundamentalists with regarding to the Talmud. Just as in any country, the silent majority is not recognized and their weight is not felt. Mossad does its assassinations covertly. When heinous acts are done overtly, Mossad and the state actors that align with Mossad know they will be kicked out of office. When they are to be exposed, they manufacture suicides. It is not with the blessing of the Jewry. I believe that the diaspora of Jews know very well that they are a force for good, and having a mutually beneficial relationship with the people in their host countries is important.

It's not lost on us that the diaspora had recently moved to Israel, out of fear for their lives and their children's future. This diaspora had coexisted with their host countries for so long. They thrived under the Ottoman empire. Jerusalem was a place where Jews, Christians, and Muslims coexisted peacefully for centuries. That trust was lost, fear of each other became the norm, and the hate and violence that was the result led to the need to leave and migrate to Israel.

The loss of trust was the result of the machinations of the forerunners of the Mossad. Even before Hitler had a role to play in the holocaust, there were already moves afoot by the early Zionists to stake out their claims to establishing Israel. They were the progenitors of modern terrorism. The Muslims simply aped their methods, seeing how violent and determined these Zionists were. To this day, we see the effects of their actions in the displacement of Palestinians, a nation defined by their blood and ties to the land - Christians and Muslims alike.

The holocaust, whether it was real or not (given how Hollywood knows how to make movies, and how it is dominated by Jewish influence, and how it was used as a propaganda arm of the United States in the war), was fully milked by the Zionists to give them license to squelch criticism of organizations that are rabidly Zionist. The AIPAC, the lobbying arm of the Zionists in the US, has to now never been registered as a foreign agent (whereas Russia Today was made to register as a foreign agent), even though it has been around since before JFK became president. Recently, Ilhan Omar was subjected to charges of anti-semitism when she dared bring up the fact of what AIPAC is (it's all about the Benjamins!). Yet there were plenty of Jews who understood what Omar meant, and who supported her.

I know personally Jewish people who are ashamed of the actions of the state their blood runs into. The unflattering stereotyping of Jews is not something they are proud of, but they realize it is not representative of the Jewry. There are many good traits that is deservedly Jewish, and these are the traits they have no problems in identifying with. But what those in worldwide power among them, those aligned with the Mossad and the extreme Zionist win among them, get to define them in a bad light. The world is round, those in power don't stay in power forever, and when the winds change, the unfair stereotyping is not going to be good for them.

The Ben Gurion quote is scary. We see how the United Nations and the EU bloc is just two instances of how the New World Order is taking shape. I'm glad Brexit has finally come around. I hope it leads to the extinction of the EU. As for the United Nations, you can see how it is not a venue for peace, it is merely a front of politics to which we know who controls the levers. Blatant lying in the name of the IPCC to legitimize their chicanery in defining climate change as being heavily man-made just shows how corrupt the organization is. It is no different that the lobbyist culture in DC. People whose main role is to lie make hay while people who work hard get thrown leftovers.

thomas00

I also don't know why you find it so hard to believe that a concocted storyline is exactly what the government gives us.

I make up my own mind about things, as do a lot of other people.

You act like people who don't think like you get their information about world events by lining up outside government offices and waiting for the official press release.

Your tendency to cast people in this forum as conspiracy theorists puts you as someone easily given to believe the government's proclivity to cast anyone who questions their veracity as conspiracy theorists. This is how they discredit people.

Or it just means there are a lot of conspiracy theorists who don't like being labelled as such.

Do you believe in bigfoot or are you siding with the government on that one? I can play the game too.

And how you discredit people who expose the hypocrisy of the government out of principle shows you to be their tool. Assange and Snowden are glaring examples.

I do not understand where I discredited Assange and Snowden

You are either a troll or an evil agent working for the Mossad.

It's ironic you would get so animated about anyone shilling for the Israelis but at the same time be involved with a silly theory that ended up providing them with so much cover.

Who helped the Israelis the most? the anti-war movements who were trying to stop an attack on another country that ended up benefiting Israel a lot or those who eschewed any kind of direct action and opted to instead spend their time selling tacky 9/11 truth merchandise and reinforcing each other's zany ideas online?

When the government performed an actual coverup in front of the public by redacting large amounts of the 9/11 report that involved the Saudis and the Israelis, a lot of truthers shrugged their shoulders and insisted it wasn't the 'real' coverup and there was nothing to see. Again, who helped the Israelis the most here?

yerrag

I do not understand where I discredited Assange and

Then try to explain what you said:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals