The Mossad Was Responsible For USA 9/11

YamnayaMommy

Haha maybe, I tend to avoid going too deep in rabbit holes because I'm already going crazy finding out more and more stuff. A recent one being they never found the causative agent for HIV. Complete fraud.
Google dancing Israelis 9/11. They were eagerly awaiting the attack.

tankasnowgod

View attachment 16514

If only you knew how bad things really are.

"Pawns in the Game" by William Guy Carr...... excellent book. If you read it, you realize that almost all the goals of the World Revolutionary Movement is complete, and most people still dismiss the idea. It's been incredibly successful, at least until recently. I've seen some cracks in the past few years (maybe because I started to look for them after reading that book), but the WRO still seems to be successfully chugging toward it's goal. Just look up the DTCC and Cede & Company.

InChristAlone

"Pawns in the Game" by William Guy Carr...... excellent book. If you read it, you realize that almost all the goals of the World Revolutionary Movement is complete, and most people still dismiss the idea. It's been incredibly successful, at least until recently. I've seen some cracks in the past few years (maybe because I started to look for them after reading that book), but the WRO still seems to be successfully chugging toward it's goal. Just look up the DTCC and Cede & Company.
Who Owns America? CEDE & DTCC • Banking, Currency & Money, Learn • RedPillReports.com
That's it I'm going to bed. That was too much for one day. How depressing.

yerrag

Funny, it puts into perspective the memes about changing the world order we had in the past, such as in the Bond movies.

Turns out that all the while James Bond was fighting for the villains.

And I loved the happy endings lol

Gone Peating

I haven't read any of this book, but my view is that genetic entropy increases as we outsource more and more of our labor to language/culture. Instead of being good at gathering food or memorizing locations, we just let language do the work, and this relaxes natural selection.

Language is eternal, written language even moreso, and this allows humans to reach unimaginable limits of technology, and they use that to further entropify earth by genociding highly differentiated animals, as well as genociding/raping the more differentiated humans (indigenous forager peoples of America, Europe, India, Asia, before that Neanderthals/Denisovans, etc)

All of the world's humans are very mixed today, and they were more differentiated as you go backwards in time. The mixing started at least 400,000 years ago, and probably much earlier.

As for 9/11, the US government clearly knew about it before it happened, and either set up the attack or allowed it to happen. Saudi and Israeli govs probably knew as well.

You should read the book lol. It’s not about that at all

Gone Peating

Funny, it puts into perspective the memes about changing the world order we had in the past, such as in the Bond movies.

Turns out that all the while James Bond was fighting for the villains.

And I loved the happy endings lol

The guy who wrote the Bond books was very high up in MI6 and mixed in with “deep state” type circles and groups

ddjd

I haven't read any of this book, but my view is that genetic entropy increases as we outsource more and more of our labor to language/culture. Instead of being good at gathering food or memorizing locations, we just let language do the work, and this relaxes natural selection.

Language is eternal, written language even moreso, and this allows humans to reach unimaginable limits of technology, and they use that to further entropify earth by genociding highly differentiated animals, as well as genociding/raping the more differentiated humans (indigenous forager peoples of America, Europe, India, Asia, before that Neanderthals/Denisovans, etc)

All of the world's humans are very mixed today, and they were more differentiated as you go backwards in time. The mixing started at least 400,000 years ago, and probably much earlier.

As for 9/11, the US government clearly knew about it before it happened, and either set up the attack or allowed it to happen. Saudi and Israeli govs probably knew as well.
israeli govt didn't just know. Israel and US Zionist politicians (Bush senior, Cheney, Rumsfeld etc. ) they are all 100% responsible for 9/11. but that's just scratching the surface.

everything that's playing out now with Iran all traces back to 9/11. Israel wants complete control of the middle east region.

all the Epstein sex trafficking stuff all traces back to the Mossad as well. Israeli intelligence has dirt on every single politician that will ever run for office, because that's their way of controlling them.

just compare Trumps statements prior to being elected to after. he's just another puppet to Israel- imagine the mountains of dirt they've got on him!! there's never been a more pro Zionist president

one distinction that's important to make. Jews and Judaism are not the same as Israelis and Zionists. there's an awful lot of decent Jews that oppose Isreal 100%.

Last edited:

TheSir

ust compare Trumps statements prior to being elected to after. he's just another puppet to Israel- imagine the mountains of dirt they've got on him!! there's never been a more pro Zionist president
I think Trump already had a favorable view of the zionists, or even an alliance, prior to being elected. I remember during some speech he gave a veteran stood up and asked him "when will we stop sending our soldiers dying for causes of the zionist israel?" and Trump looked visibly conflicted, as if it was very difficult for him to come up with an answer that would satisfy both zionist and non-zionist parts of his fanbase. After answering the question he even went "phew, that was a very hard question by the way".

YamnayaMommy

I think Trump already had a favorable view of the zionists, or even an alliance, prior to being elected. I remember during some speech he gave a veteran stood up and asked him "when will we stop sending our soldiers dying for causes of the zionist israel?" and Trump looked visibly conflicted, as if it was very difficult for him to come up with an answer that would satisfy both zionist and non-zionist parts of his fanbase. After answering the question he even went "phew, that was a very hard question by the way".

it’s weird because usually it’s the evangelicals who looooooove Jews and Zionism, and trump does not have an evangelical bone in his body. Yet all his kids married Jews and doubtless they, together with the neocons and the evangelicals, are pushing him toward an israel first agenda. It’s extremely depressing

OP
ecstatichamster
Jewish people aren't all Zionists.

I don't know why Trump is so pro Zionist.

Actually the entire Congress is almost subservient to Israel now. It's sickening really.

Israel benefited so hugely from 9/11. They have gone on to make their policy dominate the Middle East with support from the US.

Very bad situation really. The recent waffling on Iraq and Syria is a great example.

I don't think Trump has any real backbone. But that said, the generals and TPTB aren't going to go lightly. Not sure what will do the neocons in. They are pretty much in control and it doesn't matter Democrat or Republican.

9/11 was a turning point down the road to totalitiarianism. Israel got huge benefits from it. Just connecting the dots.

yerrag

The Mossad controls Israel, Israel controls the US, the US controls a large part of the world. Only China and Russia and Iran stands in the way. I certainly hope the tide turns, but there's an iron grip held by Mossad. Only the Jews can bring the Mossad to heel. Otherwise only an act of God can. The people of Abel has to slay Cain.

Nemo

I'd say it wasn't only Mossad, but Mossad in cahoots with the USA who did 9-11. They just had to blame it on some boogeyman in a cave.

Mossad, CIA, MI6, etc. are all just one big organized crime syndicate.

YamnayaMommy

imo, unz.com is the best site on the net, with the possible exception of raypeatforum.com

They’re strangely alike in tone/type of reader.

it’s actually through sailer/unz that last summer I discovered ray peat. In 2016, Sailer wrote about the pseudonymous essay, “flight 93 election,” which argued that, for American citizens concerned about destruction of American sovereignty through immigration and globalization, voting for trump was a rational if desperate choice. The essay was super smart and later revealed to be written by mike Anton, who served briefly in trump’s security council and is now lecturing at hillsdale college, I believe. Anyway last summer Anton wrote a review of Bronze Age Manifesto, another pseudonymous and subversive, reactionary text that contains several mentions of Ray Peat’s dietary and lifestyle approaches to achieve optimum health. Sailer linked to antons’s review and I subsequently found ray peat’s website and this forum.

S-VV

Bronze Age Manifesto, another pseudonymous and subversive, reactionary text that contains several mentions of Ray Peat’s dietary and lifestyle approaches to achieve optimum health

imagine if peaters became ecofascist neoreactionary aesthetic bodybuilders

YamnayaMommy

imagine if peaters became ecofascist neoreactionary aesthetic bodybuilders
To be honest, that’s what I was expecting the forum to be, coming to it from Bronze Age Manifesto.

and then I read some posts by cirion lol

postman

The Mossad controls Israel, Israel controls the US, the US controls a large part of the world. Only China and Russia and Iran stands in the way. I certainly hope the tide turns, but there's an iron grip held by Mossad. Only the Jews can bring the Mossad to heel. Otherwise only an act of God can. The people of Abel has to slay Cain.
Jewish supremacists have great influence in Russia, just like in America.

I doubt theistic jews will put a stop to any of this because really, what they're doing is following their religion, it's in their holy texts. Fundamentalist jews think that jews are the Herrenrasse and that everyone else is not. They want to rule the world because their holy books say they will rule the world, they look down on the goyim because that is what their books teach, goyim only exist for the benefit of jews etc. Their end times prophecy is basically that they will build the Third Temple, their messiah will appear, he will unite the whole world under Israel, and then every jew will have 800 goyim slaves.

What Is the Jewish Belief About Moshiach (Messiah)?

One of the principles of Jewish faith enumerated by Maimonides is that one day there will arise a dynamic Jewish leader, a direct descendant of the Davidic dynasty, who will rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem, and gather Jews from all over the world and bring them back to the Land of Israel.

All the nations of the world will recognize Moshiach to be a world leader, and will accept his dominion. In the messianic era there will be world peace, no more wars nor famine, and, in general, a high standard of living.

All mankind will worship one G‑d, and live a more spiritual and moral way of life. The Jewish nation will be preoccupied with learning Torah and fathoming its secrets.

Initially, there will be no change in the world order, other than its readiness to accept messianic rule. All the nations of the world will strive to create a new world order, in which there will be no more wars or conflicts. Jealousy, hatred, greed and political strife (of the negative kind) will disappear, and all human beings will strive only for goodness, kindness and peace.

The Talmud describes the period immediately prior to the advent of Moshiach as one of great travail and turmoil. There will be a world recession, and governments will be controlled by despots. It is in this troubled setting that Moshiach will arrive.

There is a tradition that a great war will take place, called the war of Gog and Magog, and there is much speculation as to the precise timing of this war in relation to Moshiach’s arrival.

14:38

nwo2012

Careful researching some of these. Use a double VPN or onion routing (aka TOR) if you don't want to end in a blacklist.
Watch out, the sheeple on this forum will soon be calling you an antisemite as Im often labeled. Lol

Sheik

Well... it would make sense. Considering how hard Israel sold us on taking out Saddam.

On the other hand, ideas like this could be put out there to create further division between people and muddy the waters. If you can take all the skeptics and influence them down the path of crazy conspiracy theories, you've taken away their power. Is Mossad responsible for 9/11? If nothing else, you and I don't know. Maybe we ought to choose our battles. People are working hard to anchor rational conservatives to crazy conspiracy theorists and murderers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals