The more submissive, the more authoritarian

Herbie

through observation and contemplation, I propose that the more submissive one is, the more authoritarian they are.

We live in a top down system which makes me wonder, who are the ones at the top submitting to? I can only think of delusional religious submission to the dark side which is mental illness.

Are we simply living in a deluded spiritual war?

If anyone with a warm brain takes a bit of a look and think about the world in its current state, it’s a lot of suffering for no purpose and that’s an understatement. This world is in total decline of any life, humans are not moving forward at all. Through all the ages, is this it? It makes no sense.

Jon2547

The value of family is lost to those whose minds have been captured by idolatry. For most, vanity has replaced the normal affection.

D

des yeux

I genuinely believe most people at the top are miserable people with a very narrow view of life. I have met quite a few of the 1% (not many 0.001% though) and while few are hedonists, most of them entirely believe they are doing the right thing in pursuing their careers and following the rules etc. Most have zero spiritual beliefs.

I believe these people keep the machine running and are salvageable. The absolute top and what they want remain a great mystery to me. Maybe they are just like the neo-petite bourgeoisie, maybe they are truly evil, I don't know.

Waynish

Not quite. The more submissive, the more *requiring* of authoritarianism! Think about it... Yin & Yang! What is the opposite of the word submissive? Dominant! And what is wrong with that? Because people are too weak, too afraid, and too delusional to exhibit dominance. Yes, we need more authoritarians. But you cannot simulate authority using submissive people in authoritarian governmental costumes. Rules are a subset of a population, which receives the ruler it deserves.

Gustav3Y

"The more submissive, the more authoritarian"

The question would be, how can people in a society of experts not be submissive, to a certain degree to be informed and educated is not being fully submissive, yet a person cannot get information on anything to actually be less submissive.
And often we hear the sarcastic comment, do you have a diploma in this field? Meaning you can't have an opinion unless you have a diploma so don't say more.

It's really tricky as the more specialized the society is the less you can truly have an opinion about and have to be submissive in certain fields/domains.

Waynish

Also, we do not "live in a top down system." Those are just words - not reality. Corona scam is just as bottom up as it is top down. Delusion is wide spread. This is the Kali Yuga.

Jon2547

Ecclesiaste 1:2-3
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?
One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

Ignoramus

Authority is a game that both parties have to play in order for the system to work properly. People who are authoritative and bossy see themselves as above their subordinates and below their superiors. If you make a bored and uncaring face when an authoritarian tries to impose their system on you they get sooo angry that you aren't playing their game; it really breaks their brains.

A hierarchy of actual competence in specific areas is a good idea though, as long as their is discourse, etc.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

@Waynish Yeah duality. I’m pretty sure we live in a hierarchy and there is the duality of submitting than dominating down the hierarchy that’s why it’s top and bottom. Yeah Kali Yuga but then what?

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Authority is a game that both parties have to play in order for the system to work properly. People who are authoritative and bossy see themselves as above their subordinates and below their superiors. If you make a bored and uncaring face when an authoritarian tries to impose their system on you they get sooo angry that you aren't playing their game; it really breaks their brains.

A hierarchy of actual competence in specific areas is a good idea though, as long as their is discourse, etc.
Yeah that’s why I won’t climb the hierarchy, because I can’t submit and am at the bottom.

Ignoramus

Yeah that’s why I won’t climb the hierarchy, because I can’t submit and am at the bottom.
You're not at the bottom of every hierarchy though. Find something you're good at and make it your life's work. I couldn't work for other people so I started my own business, where I don't have to deal with that ***t

Waynish

It isn't suffering for no purpose. It is purification. Your reply didn't seem like much of one to be honest.

tankasnowgod

Corona scam is just as bottom up as it is top down.

But if news of a "Novel Corona Virus" never came out, no one would have noticed anything was out of the ordinary. So no, I don't believe it's just as much "bottom up." If there was never a top down component, there never would have been a fake pandemic.

Drareg

through observation and contemplation, I propose that the more submissive one is, the more authoritarian they are.

We live in a top down system which makes me wonder, who are the ones at the top submitting to? I can only think of delusional religious submission to the dark side which is mental illness.

Are we simply living in a deluded spiritual war?

If anyone with a warm brain takes a bit of a look and think about the world in its current state, it’s a lot of suffering for no purpose and that’s an understatement. This world is in total decline of any life, humans are not moving forward at all. Through all the ages, is this it? It makes no sense.
I agree, the human brain hasn’t evolved for thousands of years, the old cliche of history repeating itself is not exactly correct, it’s more a case of human perception repeating itself within differing contexts/environments.

The ruling class are submitting to a need for desire, when you can have anything via your billions you can loose desire, they recreate this desire with the goal of absolute control, shaping the world as they see fit, to be like god, more than human. Do a thinking exercise of this, envision yourself now worth 200 billion and observe how your mind behaves, once you attain you initial desires stick with it and the initial excitement dissipates, your mortality and impending death comes into focus.

This incoherency of the ruling class is driven by a lack of bioenergetic resource at a cellular level, they have an abundance of resources but use them incorrectly, it’s a case of resources being information and the coherent use of them the signal. For example they still use big pharma pills, some eat poorly, some follow fad diets, most are eating PUFA, many do drugs, some are vegan etc
This lack of bioenergetic resource at a cellular level causes them to continue hoarding and living in fear of loosing said resources to the lower social classes, it’s similar to what happens when mammals are lacking vitamins and minerals in the diet, they can keep overeating because of this, same with those who under eat protein, ironically the ruling class believe we eat too much meat, my guess is they under eat protein also because of this belief, they think it’s bad.

The hilarity is Peat is the closest to being right on how we work as an organism, many of us will have to watch from the sidelines as the rest veer more and more into madness.

Jerkboy

There is a whole range of personalities in humans. Your reality will be way different from others. We are not the same at all in the way we perceive reality.

Overall I find guru's and people that have a big following tend to have some type of bad aspect of a leadership personality. Which appeals to people who are weak, sick, etcetera.

The good leaders (in my opinion) are often more quiet, smart and they tend to have a good grasp on reality. They can be harsh but truthful. Like a father figure. These people often do not want to be leaders but people beg them to be one. It is the free spirit you cannot catch.

Arrogance and narcissism is also prevelant in guru's and popular leaders. I think all guru's who put themselves in the spotlights have some level of this. Why? Because 99,9% of people have no real clue about the topic they talk about. Most topics are way more detailed than people like to admit. Basically most experts and leaders just want the adoration, following or they want the feeling that their "expertise" means something in the world.

I think a majority of people in the 0.01% are unhealthy. As an example look at Klaus Schwab. Drooping face and overweight, indicator of lower thyroid/low metabolism. These people become perverts and live in fantasies because of their damaged bodies. They want to lash out their frustrations (from living in a sick body) on other people to feel better.

The people who are severely ill and submissive will happily take this punishment. That is why you see people bragging that they got the vaccines with side effects and they do it for the bigger cause. Or they joke about it a lot. It is because subconciously they want the punishment because they think they deserve it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals