The Missing Link To Dental Health Is CO2

freal

You can be drained with vitamin A,D,K1,K2,E and calcium, magnesium, phosporus, .... whatever.

Calcium is incorporated into the bone through the process of carboxylation- Calcium+osteocalcium(A+D)+K2 +CO2. So if your thyroid sucks your teeth will suck.

InChristAlone

My teeth only have problems in the winter when my thyroid is low.

schultz

and sugar metabolism generates CO2 ergo sugar is good for the teeth!

Attachments

• sugarad.jpg
    sugarad.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 482

Luann

@freal
my gum soreness went away when i learned to SHUT MY MOUTH lol and breathe nasally, fwiw.

biffbelvin

I find underbreathing exercises that raise Co2 rapidly(bag breathing, buteyko etc.) increase saliva in the mouth. On the other hand, hyperventilation quickly dries the mouth out.

Irrespective of carboxylation, this is clearly an advantage with saliva being essential for oral health.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Xisca

I find underbreathing exercises that raise Co2 rapidly(bag breathing, buteyko etc.) increase saliva in the mouth. On the other hand, hyperventilation quickly dries the mouth out.
Very easy to understand: saliva comes when you are in rest and digest mode, and this is exactly what an increase in co2 does! That is why we breathe less when we sit and eat, and we breathe more when we move and do sport. We just need to adapt. This does not mean that we have to be all the time in one state or another, but that we need to adapt and alternate.

Xisca

and sugar metabolism generates CO2 ergo sugar is good for the teeth!
For some people sugar generates lactic acid.
Candida generates co2, and is it good for your teeth?

Saliva is super good for your teeth, and the best is to nose breathe.