The Manufacturing Of 60s Culture /"rock&roll"

x-ray peat

So evil does plan things out?
upload_2017-5-30_13-45-35.jpeg

Badger

Madonna, Miley Cyrus others do their part to help inculcate into western culture the most negative elements imaginable. These remarkable analyses below, on Katy Perry, almost makes it appear these "entertainers" are trying to outdo each, it's a a competition, in coming up with content in their shows that is more disgusting, decadent, satanic and evil:

Katy Perry’s “Bon Appétit” is a Nod to Occult Elite Rituals
Katy Perry's "Bon Appétit" is a Nod to Occult Elite Rituals - The Vigilant Citizen

What is Happening to Katy Perry?
What is Happening to Katy Perry? - The Vigilant Citizen

Anybody care to predict how long will it be before one of them is recorded in committing say, a ritual sacrifice/murder of a baby, which is then put on TV, for our "entertainment"?

@x-ray peat

I guess I think of Beatles and Carole King as fairly innocuous, but it is by thousands of incremental steps that Western culture has descended to an artist called Madonna celebrating a black mass in front of thousands of people a night, then getting a different fan up on stage each night to declare that they are "an unrepentent b*tch" when Christianity is built on repentance and consideration for others, Miley Cyrus simulating sex during prime time television, children being taught to ask for gender reassignment, talk of minimum 40% quotas for women in construction and maintenance jobs...

As I was born in 1970, I may not have considered how the 1960's chipped away at Western culture from the 1950's etc.

The girls screaming in the presence of the Beatles was demonstrating idol worship and a loss of self control similar to demonic possession.

The hippy message was about nihilism, neglect of duty and was somewhat anti-family.

It may be a conspiracy, but if it is not, it seems to have come from some sustained anti-Christian, anti-Western spirit.

Katy Perry's "Bon Appétit" is a Nod to Occult Elite Rituals - The Vigilant Citizen

JamesGatz

Nearly all rock bands worked for (((you-know-who))) 3-letter agency

The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Iron Maidens, etc.

POP CULTURE is their tool of choice in infiltrating the public with their agendas

This HIPPIE, rebel, drug-friendly music festival period was a HUGE PSY OP

AC7EB8C6-CB27-4ED3-9053-C1114E5613E4.jpeg