The Mainstream Is Acknowledging The Destruction Of Women From Birth Control

Cameron

Changes in mate preference. Studieshave also found a fascinating link between the use of oral contraceptives and women's preference for certain traits in their partners. Going on birth control can, according to some evidence, make women more inclined to choose nurturing men over sexually exciting ones, while going off birth control may influence how attractive we consider our significant others — and not for the better.

“All this goes to show that, like any medication, the Pill's got its own ups and downs. The trick, Ross says, is to find the right combination of hormones for you and allow about three months for your body to make that call.” I would say all DOWNS considering birth control changes your natural instinct of attraction and creates infertility and metabolic damage. Men’s androgens are being destroyed while women are chemical attracted to beta types. High testosterone men will ultimately die out from artificial hormone changes in both sexs it looks like.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

If the left leaning mainstream and planned Parenthood is for women why aren’t they protecting women from the most toxic drug on the planet?

shine

Doesn't make sense to me. If the woman wants to get pregnant, she has to get off the pill and thus is going to want the alpha seed again.

opethfeldt

Testosterone will always be attractive. What they're finding less attractive are high DHT men. In other words, highly masculine men. Women will always like well developed handsome men.

alywest

I think it stands to reason that if you're taking an estrogen based pill or patch, you should also be taking bio-identical progesterone. At the very least a progestin as part of the pill.
But we all know doctors are never going to figure that out

vulture

I think it stands to reason that if you're taking an estrogen based pill or patch, you should also be taking bio-identical progesterone. At the very least a progestin as part of the pill.
But we all know doctors are never going to figure that out
And wouldn’t that interfere with contraceptive effect from E pills?

alywest

No I don't think so. You would probably still want to do it in the second half of the cycle but actually, if anything, taking higher doses of progesterone everyday would stop most women from ovulating and therefore getting pregnant anyway. If you just continue taking 200mg without taking a day off you stop having a period altogether. When you stop the progesterone you get a rise in estrogen and then when the estrogen drops you bleed. But most women don't really know about progesterone. They just take what they're told. I'm not advocating taking progesterone non-stop but having unopposed estrogen is definitely not good for most women.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Doesn't make sense to me. If the woman wants to get pregnant, she has to get off the pill and thus is going to want the alpha seed again.
Some effects seem to be permanently changed. I’ll find that paper. Point is people shove a destructive pill down throats of young girls that have lasting effect in brain development and mood regulation. I don’t know about you but most women on the pill seem to be quite off.

vulture

No I don't think so. You would probably still want to do it in the second half of the cycle but actually, if anything, taking higher doses of progesterone everyday would stop most women from ovulating and therefore getting pregnant anyway. If you just continue taking 200mg without taking a day off you stop having a period altogether. When you stop the progesterone you get a rise in estrogen and then when the estrogen drops you bleed. But most women don't really know about progesterone. They just take what they're told. I'm not advocating taking progesterone non-stop but having unopposed estrogen is definitely not good for most women.
Any study or something about progesterone as a contraceptive?

schultz

Where does it say that women off the pill prefer more 'alpha' males? I didn't see that in any of the articles... From what I can tell it mainly says that women care more about looks when they are off the pill. The one article was talking about MHC genes and women on the pill preferring males with similar MHC genes, which some scientists speculated meant that these women preferred a genetically similar male to themselves, or a relative of sorts, which they then speculated meant that these males were considered more nurturing. For all we know these genetically similar males could more be 'alpha' than some non-similar males.

A couple of the articles said something like...

"This may be because the Pill fools your body into thinking it’s pregnant, and pregnancy can affect attraction."

I don't think the pill does this. According to Ray the pill just prevents implantation through oxygen deficiency (in Ray's words "a mini abortion"), it doesn't trick your body into thinking it's pregnant.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Many papers have pointed to women by nature being attracted to men similar in particular ways to there father. As well as hormone profiles. There will be nature to nurture in how all that works as well. Ideally the pill can cause masculinity in women (by shifting natural progesterone) while the masculine woman may find feminine traits in males more “attractive” and safe.

LucyL

"Progesterone was known, by the early 1940s, to protect against the many toxic effects of estrogen, including abortion, but it was also known as nature's contraceptive, since it can prevent pregnancy without harmful side-effects, by different mechanisms, including prevention of sperm entry into the uterus. That is, progesterone prevents the miscarriages which result from excess estrogen (1,2), but if used before intercourse, it prevents conception, and thus is a true contraceptive, while estrogen is an abortifacient, not a contraceptive." - Progesterone Deceptions

alywest

There are a couple of threads on this forum that discuss it more at length. The way to do it is to actually apply it in the vagina directly. I use an app to track my cycle which I've found to be immensely helpful, if you're interested in controlling pregnancy. It tells you exactly when you're ovulating based on the first day of your last period. It's also good to actually see when certain hormones are supposed to be rising/falling. The first half is estrogen only and the second half is estrogen and progesterone. For some reason I would always have emotional issues around ovulation, when estrogen drops. I guess it's like you feel like crap if you have no hormones because you also haven't started building up progesterone yet. If I take 200mg progesterone orally days 5-26 of my cycle I get a lighter, shorter period but it can make me also have a longer cycle (longer between periods) but I assume I'm still ovulating because I am getting a period. That's why if you take that amount of progesterone daily, without a break, you are basically tricking your body into thinking you're pregnant in a way because you stop having a period. I did that for about three months and when I stopped taking the progesterone it took about 3-4 weeks to get a period again. Although you're also drastically lowering serum estrogen which is what happens when you go into menopause. So.....yeah. I'm not a doctor or a biologist. Just a human guinea pig.

hiconscience

Birth control actually made me thinner. amd I think I looked better. off birth control I have gained some weight, but I seem to get more attention. I just posted a thread about this with a picture. I think what girls think looks good and what guys think is very different.

orewashin

If oral contraceptives are harmful, what about blunt trauma to the abdominal region? I've seen a method employed that puts great pressure on the nether regions and can lead to spontaneous termination.