"The Illusion of Evidence Based Medicine" Fraudulent ghostwritten Studies

yerrag

That's why when I spend time pouring through studies, and it gets pretty tedious, I keep thing to myself is it worth it?

Will I just simply trust my own experience and that of a few people, such as in this forum, as they share their positive as well as negative experiences, and see if there is logic and coherence in what they are seeing? This isn't perfect, but the alternative could be much less perfect, given how the system has been gamed and corrupted beyond recognition. The loss of trust in things that started out with the best intentions but eventually, over time, gets gamed by the snakes within us in society - it leads us on a path of sickness as would be like that of a king in a castle filled with cobwebs, with a spell cast on him and his kingdom. The stuff of fairy tales and legends reminds us of the nature of humans that leads to the decay and fall of civilizations, and back to the rise of another - in a repeating cycle of decay, rebirth, and renewal, thru the dark ages, to the renaissance, to the enlightenment, to modernity, and to post-modernism, and to post-truthism as were are now.

Just be content knowing that is, and stay grounded to what is true and let the rest indulge in fluff and illusion.

Giraffe

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals