The Hormone Health Crisis, With William Malone

ivy

As part of Boyce's Gender and Sexuality interview series (which I highly recommend), this one is of particular interest to the forum, I believe, especially to anyone concerned with the standards of care for gender dysphoric kids.

From 1.04.10s onwards, it gets juicy. Fundamental endocrinology, hormone interplay... and the role of stress and acquired behaviours in conditions such as diabetes or cancer.

Two quotes:

"Most of the time, the reason that people are chronically stressed is they're exceptionally poor at standing up for themselves."

"It's the nicest people who get cancer (...) They're in a constant emotional state of appeasement (...)
being susceptible to the stresses of live (...) no boundaries, putting everybody else first, really having a hard time at saying no."

Hugh Johnson

Parkhill, who is a pioneer in curing terminal cancer with hypnosis and author of Answer Cancer, said anger is typically the cause of cancer. People with weak boundaries tend to carry a lot of resentment and often once it is resolved the cancer is cured.

Neeters 27

I believe this 100% - however its not the hypnosis itself that does it, it is the mind changing its perception and reality, that then affects the brain and body chemicals and hormones, that then release the negativity that created the cancer (cancer was created to bring attention to the body and mind.)
I read somewhere that 50% of all cancers cure themselves without treatment. Perhaps many of us have had cancer without ever knowing, and it left. I know my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer, even had a 2nd opinion, they wanted to cut off her breasts, she said forget that, and decided not to do anything about it. she left a loveless marriage around that time, started her life over, and that was in 2010. she has NO cancer now...she's happy, fit, is healthy and rides her bikes and hikes and is 58 but looks 40. HA! f$%K cancer I say!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom