Dr. Fauci Admits Coronavirus Is Basically A Bad Flu Year

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2

Source of quote:
WOW! Dr. Fauci in New England Journal of Medicine Concedes the Coronavirus Mortality Rate May Be Much Closer to a Very Bad Flu

There is it, the hoax is wrapping up.

tankasnowgod

"This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2

Source of quote:
WOW! Dr. Fauci in New England Journal of Medicine Concedes the Coronavirus Mortality Rate May Be Much Closer to a Very Bad Flu

There is it, the hoax is wrapping up.

Direct Journal Article- https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387

"On the basis of a case definition requiring a diagnosis of pneumonia, the currently reported case fatality rate is approximately 2%.4 In another article in the Journal, Guan et al.5 report mortality of 1.4% among 1099 patients with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19; these patients had a wide spectrum of disease severity. If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively"

tankasnowgod

They aren’t reliable, but they suit the bias here so that’s good enough to jump to conclusions

The point is, it was Fauci's bias towards fear that helped to start all this nonsense in the first place. If Fauci has discredited his own actions, then there really isn't another side now, is there?

It's just like catching the CEO of Mazola on camera saying "We've always known that Saturated Fats were more beneficial and healthy than vegetable oils, but we needed to sell corn oil, so we went along with the official guidelines."

My wife’s bf said from the start it was a big hoax. When they let me out of the shed at the end of the week I’ll let him know he was right!

mimmo123

on tv they said they locked us down because of computer prediction models showing millions ending up dead and China claiming 5% mortality rate. Now the story is changing after they said what there seeing in actual real life is totally different it's basically a false alarm. Hopefully Trump ends this before April 12.

SOMO

Real question : are these scientists reliable?

Two articles by Fauci seen on Wikipedia:
Glucocorticosteroid Therapy: Mechanisms of Action and Clinical Considerations
The Immunopathogenesis of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection

I really would like to believe this version, really.

Fauci is such a slippery snake.
He knows AIDS victims have high Cortisol and/or are over-medicated with glucocorticoid/steroid medications, but still says the "cure" is antiretroviral therapy that terminates DNA and causes Lactic Acidosis, kidney failure and bone loss.

:banghead:

Peat Tong

Do hospitals run out of ICUs and ventilators during bad flu years? Or are more patients being put on them early now because of coronavirus fear?

Zpol

Do hospitals run out of ICUs and ventilators during bad flu years? Or are more patients being put on them early now because of coronavirus fear?

I second this question. It would explain many of the deaths. But I'm no expert.

And how did ventilators get so popular if they increase death rate? I have many guesses as to why but since I'm not medical professional it makes wonder what the day to day situations are really like.

Scenes

I second this question. It would explain many of the deaths. But I'm no expert.

And how did ventilators get so popular if they increase death rate? I have many guesses as to why but since I'm not medical professional it makes wonder what the day to day situations are really like.

Aren’t we really only seeing the excessive ventilator usage in Italy? Is America doing it? Australia is in lockdown with 13 covid-19 deaths and we’re still hearing only covid news every day and predicted explosion of the virus the moment we leave our house.

Aad

Go tell that to the people living in the Madrid region in Spain, Lombardy in Italy and Qom in Iran.

It's not a hoax, it's not another mild flu season, it's freakin biblical.

Lejeboca

The point is, it was Fauci's bias towards fear that helped to start all this nonsense in the first place. If Fauci has discredited his own actions, then there really isn't another side now, is there?

It's just like catching the CEO of Mazola on camera saying "We've always known that Saturated Fats were more beneficial and healthy than vegetable oils, but we needed to sell corn oil, so we went along with the official guidelines."

Indeed!
Just heard on the radio yesterday that he is "the most trusted physician", "appears next to the President", and even "respectfully disagrees with the President".
Basically, whatever he says will be followed.
So I agree with @tankasnowgod and @charlie that "There is it, the hoax is wrapping up."
Damage and some other mission is accomplished apparently, now the retreat is being prepared. After all, one cannot quit "pandemic" as turning light switch OFF.

Zpol

Aren’t we really only seeing the excessive ventilator usage in Italy? Is America doing it?

The doctor in this video is saying they are going to be needing a lot more ventilators, so at least in this NY hospital, that is the plan.

Edit.. sorry to post this vid again, I posted it in another thread too. After seeing it, I think the same thing that happened in Italy is happening in NY too. Fyi, I am not a medical professional and I basically don't know what the hell is going on.

theLaw

Interesting to note that the narrative always follows the outliers.

First it was Italy (technically China, but they appear to have stopped releasing info), and now it's New York.

Check out the numbers as of today:

state..............cases.........deaths.......population

New York......44,800......519.........19.5 million

New Jersey......8,800.....108..........8.9 million

California.........4,700.......93.........39.5 million

California (population) is twice the size of NY, but 1/10th the cases and 1/5th the deaths. Instead of saying that NY is an outlier, they use it as an example to incite fear.

This was sold as a US problem, when it appears to be a NY problem.

Scenes

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals