The Hill I Will Die On

OP
L

Lollipop2

Small edit: that first paragraph lifts me.
? Market-Ticket guy is intense - BUT his statistics and points are mostly accurate. Haven’t found too many mistakes. BUT the caveat: his strong rants/opinions. I have heard him in several interviews, he is quite good...

Rafe

@Lollipop2 I like the way you put that.

I believe it was @Doc Sandoz who says his limit is flat earth talk. Me too. I tend to turn off at silly name calling. “Psychopathic sadist,” sounding more empirical, doesn’t count.:whistle

tankasnowgod

? Market-Ticket guy is intense - BUT his statistics and points are mostly accurate. Haven’t found too many mistakes. BUT the caveat: his strong rants/opinions. I have heard him in several interviews, he is quite good...
He does make a few key mistakes in reference to the current situation.

First off..... losing a job doesn't make you "penniless." It was always your skill, knowledge or labor that brought in money.

But more importantly...... the "elite" don't live in cities. Sure, they might have a luxury apartment in Manhattan or DC or LA or something (or all three), but their main residence is not anywhere near those, or other major metropolitan areas. According to Lindsey Williams, they aren't survivalists, so they wouldn't want the supply chains to go down (at least, not for an extended period of time), but they don't really have much of an issue turning something like NYC into an unlivable hell hole for a year and a half (considering they have done exactly that in the past year and half).

And I don't know why he thinks "needing electricity" is such a big deal for the elite, either. Solar Panels, Generators, and Tesla (the company) Powerwalls are already commercially, publicly available. I'm sure their non-metro houses would have that, or even better non-public tech, like the rumored Tesla Zero Point Energy Devices, Hydrogen Generation, or something else we can't fathom.

OP
L

Lollipop2

And I don't know why he thinks "needing electricity" is such a big deal for the elite, either. Solar Panels, Generators, and Tesla (the company) Powerwalls are already commercially, publicly available. I'm sure their non-metro houses would have that, or even better non-public tech, like the rumored Tesla Zero Point Energy Devices, Hydrogen Generation, or something else we can't fathom.
? +1 I am sure those exist.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals