The High Copper Personality?

Maxine

Came across an interesting article. I am unsure if everything that is being said in the article is true but some of it intuitively makes sense . I will include segments below I find most interesting.

COPPER TOXICITY SYNDROME | Moses Nutrition

THE HIGH COPPER PERSONALITY

There exists a high copper personality. Positive traits include a warm, caring, sensitive, emotional nature, often with artistic orientation and a child-like quality. Often high-copper people are young-looking. Many traditionally feminine traits are associated with copper such as softness, gentleness and intuitiveness. This may relate to the qualities of metallic copper, which include softness, malleability and an excellent conductor of electricity.

When the personality is not fully integrated or the copper becomes too high, negative traits show up. These include spaciness, racing thoughts, living in a dream world and naiveté. Other qualities include childishness, excessive emotions, sentimentality, a tendency to depression, fearfulness, hidden anger and resentments, phobias, psychosis and violence. Artists, inventors and other high-copper types often “live on the edge”, in part due to their high copper level.

The copper personality tends to accumulate copper easily. Copper can function as a psychological defense mechanism. It causes one to detach slightly from reality. This provides relief from stress for the sensitive individual. It works well as long as the copper does not become too high. Very high copper can cause a psychotic break from reality, a type of schizophrenia.

Low libido in women and men. This is also linked to copper imbalance. Since copper raises the hair and tissue calcium level, women, in particular, with very high copper levels or hidden copper on their hair analyses, often lose interest in sex. Their energy declines and the body can become a bit “numb” because excessive tissue calcium tends to render the nervous system less sensitive.

Low sexual interest in men is also related to copper, which interferes with zinc metabolism in many instances. Men’s sperm and fluids are very rich in zinc. If they become depleted, male fertility and male sexual performance will always suffer. Most of the time, these problems are easy to overcome by correcting the levels of zinc and copper in the body using nutritional balancing methods.

Estrogen dominance and copper. Copper-toxic women are often estrogen dominant. This means they have more estrogen in their bodies, proportionately, than they have progesterone. However, we rarely use progesterone therapy. In fact, even natural or bio-identical progesterone therapy may be poorly tolerated in copper-toxic women and even men. It also tends to be a little toxic, so we avoid it if at all possible. Instead, if we balance the copper, the symptoms of estrogen dominance such as premenstrual tension, vanish quickly and completely.

Other women, usually those with biounavailable copper are low in estrogen. Their bodies are often more linear in shape and less “curvy”. Of course, copper is not the only factor affecting hormones. Some pesticides, for example, mimic the effects of estrogen and can affect the hormone balance.

Men and copper imbalance. Boys and men are far more affected when copper is out of balance than are women in many cases. Men should be zinc-dominant. While most women have more copper in their bodies, men, by contrast, should be zinc-dominant. Zinc, a ‘masculine’ element, balances copper in the body and is essential for male reproductive activity.

managing

This is interesting. I am surprised it didn't get any responses.

I think they seem to imply that copper raises estrogen, when I believe it is the other way around.

Daniil

Hm. This is strange. I would say that I am high copper from the character description, if not for my high libido

redsun

Sounds made up. Also I saw a reference to "fast and slow oxidizers" which is a bs concept from globudev or whatever he was called.

Going to go ahead call bs.

Didnt come from gbolduev. This was written about decades ago by Dr. Watson, Eck, Wilson. Which is where hair analysis comes from.

Motif

Interesting. And again I’m wondering how to know how much zinc and copper one needs?

how do we know how to balance this out ?

Vinero

This is interesting. If this is true you can change your personality with a dietary experiment. First eat a low copper diet for a month or so. Watch your response. Then after that start eating a high copper diet. Here is a food list with foods and their copper content:

Low Copper Diet for Wilson’s Disease » Arizona Digestive Health

Low copper foods: breads and pasta made from refined flour, white rice, beef, chicken, turkey, cows milk, butter, eggs, coconut oil, most fruits, honey.

High copper foods: whole grains, beans, pork, lamb, dark chocolate or cocoa, organ meats like liver, shellfish, mushrooms, nuts, seeds, nectarines, dried fruits, potatoes.

Motif

This is interesting. If this is true you can change your personality with a dietary experiment. First eat a low copper diet for a month or so. Watch your response. Then after that start eating a high copper diet. Here is a food list with foods and their copper content:

Low Copper Diet for Wilson’s Disease » Arizona Digestive Health

Low copper foods: breads and pasta made from refined flour, white rice, beef, chicken, turkey, cows milk, butter, eggs, coconut oil, most fruits, honey.

High copper foods: whole grains, beans, pork, lamb, dark chocolate or cocoa, organ meats like liver, shellfish, mushrooms, nuts, seeds, nectarines, dried fruits, potatoes.

It seems that copper was really the issue for me. Too much copper and not enough zinc and vitamin c might play a role too I guess.

but still I have no idea how to figure out how much zinc and copper would be the right amounts for me daily.

i was taking high doses zinc a few years ago and it helped the first time, but then it got worse again
@Vinero

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

It seems that copper was really the issue for me. Too much copper and not enough zinc and vitamin c might play a role too I guess.

but still I have no idea how to figure out how much zinc and copper would be the right amounts for me daily.

i was taking high doses zinc a few years ago and it helped the first time, but then it got worse again
@Vinero
Motif,start small with copper source such as liver,increase and when you get negative symptoms then back off in quantity,if it taste good and make you feel good,that’s the sweet spot,then if you notice after a while than the same quantity that made you feel good all this time give you negatives symptoms,diminish the quantity or stop it.same for your zinc source,rotate foods that taste good and make you feel good,you’ll find your sweet spot

Motif

Motif,start small with copper source such as liver,increase and when you get negative symptoms then back off in quantity,if it taste good and make you feel good,that’s the sweet spot,then if you notice after a while than the same quantity that made you feel good all this time give you negatives symptoms,diminish the quantity or stop it.same for your zinc source,rotate foods that taste good and make you feel good,you’ll find your sweet spot

thanks!

Nomane Euger

And try fresh grass fed grass finished veal and lamb liver instead of beef,beef taste bad to me from the same butcher taste and dosnt make me feel good,day and night,beefliver taste like cows ***t,and veal and lamb liver like milk when fresh and grass fed grass finish

Razvan

Copper is the crucial element for producing the color in hair and skin, for maintaining the elasticity of skin and blood vessels, for protecting against certain types of free radical, and especially for allowing us to use oxygen properly for the production of biological energy. It is also necessary for the normal functioning of certain nerve cells (substantia nigra) whose degeneration is involved in Parkinson's disease. Copper is the mineral of poetry,leterature. Copper and calcium are the minerals that can you escape you from this shitty reality.

Daniil

By the way, despite my high copper symptoms, I have low blood levels of copper and cerruloplasmin, in the lower quarter of the reference. ?‍♂️ Libido may be due to high histamine..

Motif

By the way, despite my high copper symptoms, I have low blood levels of copper and cerruloplasmin, in the lower quarter of the reference. ?‍♂️ Libido may be due to high histamine..

same here. High libido . High histamine . Low copper zinc ceruloplasmin.

michael94

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

Copper is the crucial element for producing the color in hair and skin, for maintaining the elasticity of skin and blood vessels, for protecting against certain types of free radical, and especially for allowing us to use oxygen properly for the production of biological energy. It is also necessary for the normal functioning of certain nerve cells (substantia nigra) whose degeneration is involved in Parkinson's disease. Copper is the mineral of poetry,leterature. Copper and calcium are the minerals that can you escape you from this shitty reality.
Hello Razvan,what did you mean by copper and calcium are the minerals that can help you escape from this ***t reality ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals