FitnessMike

After not eating these things for about a month my symptoms went away and I have slowly tried to reintroduce them but if I have more than one serving of liver or a few too many eggs in a week they seem to return
oh wow, can it take so long for acetylcholine to normalize??

have you had a low pulse as one of the symptoms of acetylcholine excess?

Soren

Forum Supporter
oh wow, can it take so long for acetylcholine to normalize??

have you had a low pulse as one of the symptoms of acetylcholine excess?
It took me well over a year for everything to get fully back to normal. I can now eat eggs and liver again as well as supplement vitamin E without issue. Although I don´t take liver very often and I also have reduced my vitamin E intake i also make sure to take something like cyproheptadine, thyroid or progesterone when i supplement large doses of vitamin e. I have not gone back on shilajit.

I supplement vitamin A direclty instead of getting it through liver. Ideally this would not be what I would do but it took me a long time to remove these symptoms and i do not want to relapse into them.

I did have a lower pulse during this time.

FitnessMike

It took me well over a year for everything to get fully back to normal. I can now eat eggs and liver again as well as supplement vitamin E without issue. Although I don´t take liver very often and I also have reduced my vitamin E intake i also make sure to take something like cyproheptadine, thyroid or progesterone when i supplement large doses of vitamin e. I have not gone back on shilajit.

I supplement vitamin A direclty instead of getting it through liver. Ideally this would not be what I would do but it took me a long time to remove these symptoms and i do not want to relapse into them.

I did have a lower pulse during this time.
Oh wow.

On the second day of no eggs and reintroducing starches, my pulse is already improved!!

Could be one or the other or both.

It’s weird really, problems with supplements that raising ach came after a long time, i never had problems with any of these foods and supplements until i had.

Does the link indicate tomato and potatoes as anticholinergics? 🤔 @Hans

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals