The Hidden Hazards Of Microwave Cooking

Sativa

Some potent insight into Microwave's ... and why they might be a totally counter-intuitive choice for heating food/liquids!

Russian researchers also reported a marked acceleration of structural degradation leading to a decreased food value of 60 to 90% in all foods tested.
Among the changes observed were:
  • Deceased bio-availability of vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, essential minerals and lipotropics factors in all food tested.
  • Various kinds of damaged to many plant substances, such as alkaloids, glucosides, galactosides and nitrilosides.
  • The degradation of nucleo-proteins in meats.

In Robert O. Becker's book, The Body Electric, he described Russian research on the health effects of microwave radiation, which they called "microwave sickness." On page 314, Becker states:
It's [Microwave sickness] first signs are low blood pressure and slow pulse. The later and most common manifestations are chronic excitation of the sympathetic nervous system [stress syndrome] and high blood pressure.

Attachments

• The Hidden Hazards Of Microwave Cooking by Anthony Wayne and Lawrence Newell .pdf
    133.4 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Link for the study? I dont trust claims from this kind of books hyping around and telling there is some Russian study confirming author's claim. A Russian/Soviet study mentioned as a source of information generally means "you never gonna find and be able to read it so you have to believe what Im saying".

Cirion

The extreme EMF emission from them was reason enough for me to ditch my microwave. And that I did measure with my scanner without some russian study. Once I saw the numbers popping out of my scanner I was like OK... good bye microwave LOL

smith

What's going on with all these "No sh¡t, everyone already knows this" threads?

Cirion

What's going on with all these "No sh¡t, everyone already knows this" threads?

I dunno, you'd be surprised how many users here still use microwaves... or wi-fi etc still...

Makrosky

The extreme EMF emission from them was reason enough for me to ditch my microwave. And that I did measure with my scanner without some russian study. Once I saw the numbers popping out of my scanner I was like OK... good bye microwave LOL
You did it because EMF affect you, not the food. At least that's what you can measure with the EMF tester.

Next Tuesday I recieve my ED88TPlus I'm really impatient. I want to neurotize myself more scanning all sorts of things at home LOL

Cirion

You did it because EMF affect you, not the food. At least that's what you can measure with the EMF tester.

Next Tuesday I recieve my ED88TPlus I'm really impatient. I want to neurotize myself more scanning all sorts of things at home LOL

next Tuesday @Makrosky is going to leave modern life to become an Amish farmer... :smuggrin:

OP
Sativa

Sativa

Yeah so many people just do things assuming that they know everything so remain ignorant of any contradictory perspectives. At least self-importance has its advantages lol (ie humor)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals