The Health Dangers Of Emf

edd00

CO2, vitamin K, red light, avoiding PUFA

CO2 and avoiding PUFA especially.

I got something called a Quantum Pendant several months ago but I don't know if it's really doing anything (be careful if you decide to get this because there are several fakes)

two other things that help are the sitali/sitkari pranayamas (easy find on Google), and inhaling through my left nostril, retaining it, and exhaling out my right nostril. I think these techniques lower serotonin and EMF really increases serotonin.

edd00

i looked up the pranayamas they look simple enough to practice,

why do they work for emf?

how long is the in breath, the out breath and the retaining of the breath in that alternating nasal breathing?

Also where can I find s real Quantum pendant?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Worth reading everything:
- EUROPAEM EMF Guideline 2016 for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illnesses (!)

Edit: forgot to tag Cirion, Makrosky and Tarmandor. Tut.

The very existence of such a guide is such a shocking reminder how much private industry controls public health policy in some countries. While some regions in the world publish detailed guides on mitigating negative health effects of EMF, the mainstream medical authorities of other regions/countries argue violently that such negative health effects do not even exist...

aussiebaldguy

is there anything to block this? maybe some magnets? some crystals?

anything to help the body shield itself?
People sell hats, paint, canopies but they have not been evaluated..some people report feeling worse due to unintended amplification and or interference with own bodies EM nature

Advocate2021

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom