The Health Cost Of Lockdowns- Death Tolls From Increased Suicide, Blood Shortages, And Other Effects

Waremu

Why do you want lockdown and social distancing now? Why have you not called for this in the past for other deaths?

Because, contrary to the incorrect study posted to this forum, making outrageous claims (due to major errors and assumptions built into their models) like as much as half the U.K. population already being infected, the virus has not come close to peaking yet. We have many more months of this and it is very possible, if not probable, that it will not slow significantly in the summer, as many have theorized could happen, since new footage and data is coming out of warmer climates in Central America and elsewhere showing that the virus is starting to tick up there as well. So we likely will go into summer not seeing the spread decrease as much unless severe measures are taken. The virus has not yet peaked, most people do not yet have it, and the hospital system is already being severely burdened. If it collapses, not only do you have Cov-19 infected people dying, but you also have normal patients and emergency patients who die because they cannot get proper treatment. The virus has a very high R0 value, so it’s not like the flu or other things people die from because those things do not burden the healthcare system to the same degree.

What about the police stopping and fining people? Why are they allowed to come close to you? But you are not allowed to meet a friend?

Because what you do affects other people and you do not have the right to infect other people and when you infect other people then you are infringing upon their rights. And if a significant percentage of healthcare workers get sick, we don’t have a healthcare system any longer and people will see just how quick things take a turn without them. Police should be keeping their distance and wearing masks as well. Perhaps they will learn now that many of them are catching it in areas that have a larger population density, like NYC.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Because, contrary to the incorrect study posted to this forum, making outrageous claims (due to major errors and assumptions built into their models) like as much as half the U.K. population already being infected, the virus has not come close to peaking yet. We have many more months of this and it is very possible, if not probable, that it will not slow significantly in the summer, as many have theorized could happen, since new footage and data is coming out of warmer climates in Central America and elsewhere showing that the virus is starting to tick up there as well. So we likely will go into summer not seeing the spread decrease as much unless severe measures are taken. The virus has not yet peaked, most people do not yet have it, and the hospital system is already being severely burdened. If it collapses, not only do you have Cov-19 infected people dying, but you also have normal patients and emergency patients who die because they cannot get proper treatment. The virus has a very high R0 value, so it’s not like the flu or other things people die from because those things do not burden the healthcare system to the same degree.

Because what you do affects other people and you do not have the right to infect other people evacuee when you infect other people then you are infringing upon their rights. Police should be keeping their distance and wearing masks as well. Perhaps they will learn now that many of them are catching it in areas that have a larger population density, like NYC.
You are the greatest example on this forum (and other places) of people who believe we have a war on germs. The battle won't be won. The only true way to freedom is HEALTH.

Waremu

You are the greatest example on this forum (and other places) of people who believe we have a war on germs. The battle won't be won. The only true way to freedom is HEALTH.

Then practice what you preach and stop quarantining yourself and go out and get the virus. No one is stopping you, I promise.

InChristAlone

Then practice what you preach and stop quarantining yourself and go out and get the virus. No one is stopping you, I promise.
We may have to. Germany may be forcing people to have antibodies to the virus to go back out into society. So if you stay in your bubble then you may be home for a long long time. We can call you Bubble Boy.

Waremu

We may have to. Germany may be forcing people to have antibodies to the virus to go back out into society. So if you stay in your bubble then you may be home for a long long time. We can call you Bubble Boy.

Good. Get it and let natural selection work it’s magic.

Jing

Because what you do affects other people and you do not have the right to infect other people and when you infect other people then you are infringing upon their rights. And if a significant percentage of healthcare workers get sick, we don’t have a healthcare system any longer and people will see just how quick things take a turn without them. Police should be keeping their distance and wearing masks as well. Perhaps they will learn now that many of them are catching it in areas that have a larger population density, like NYC.
People die of other causes aswell you know? Why do you suddenly only care about people dying of covid-19? Do you not care that people die from other causes that could be prevented if we had lockdown forever? Or are you just following along with what you are told?

I cannot infect other people if I have no virus , and why is it ok for the police to infect people ? If they think I have the virus why would they what to get infected by stopping me?

InChristAlone

Good. Get it and let natural selection work it’s magic.
LOLOL, I've been around people with the FLU and only was sick for two days. TWO DAYS.

Waremu

People die of other causes aswell you know? Why do you suddenly only care about people dying of covid-19? Do you not care that people die from other causes that could be prevented if we had lockdown forever? Or are you just following along with what you are told?

I already told you. Because what you do affect other people, because the mortality rate is higher than the flu, and because the medical system is likely to collapse, resulting in many more deaths, if people do not follow basic CDC guidelines.

Who said lockdown forever? A few months or six months or so isn’t forever. I am following basic guidelines because I don’t want to spread it to essential workers and burden the healthcare system. The death rate, while higher than stated, is second to that.

I cannot infect other people if I have no virus , and why is it ok for the police to infect people ? If they think I have the virus why would they what to get infected by stopping me?

You do not know exactly if you do not have the virus unless tested, and even there are issues with that. And even if you don’t, that didn’t mean that in the future if you catch you cannot infect someone. You could be tested tomorrow and not have it, then go eat out and bring it home and have it and it would take days for you to experience symptoms. Who said the Police should be infecting people? They’re making mistakes too. They need to distance themselves. Many have began to do that. They will likely change course as they see the death rate tick up and thousands are dying every day in their city, assuming no medication or vaccine comes out soon.

Jing

I already told you. Because what you do affect other people, because the mortality rate is higher than the flu, and because the medical system is likely to collapse, resulting in many more deaths, if people do not follow basic CDC guidelines.
People still die of other causes though, do you not care that you are spreading things like the flu and potentially killing people??

Who said the Police should be infecting people? They’re making mistakes too. They need to distance themselves.
They are stopping people and fining them which could spread it, if the police can stop you and potentially spread it why can't I meet a friend? Why are police allowed in big groups but we are not?

InChristAlone

Who said lockdown forever? A few months or six months or so isn’t forever. I am following basic guidelines because I don’t want to spread it to essential workers and burden the healthcare system. The death rate, while higher than stated, is second to that.

You do not know exactly if you do not have the virus unless tested, and even there are issues with that. And even if you don’t, that didn’t mean that in the future if you catch you cannot infect someone. You could be tested tomorrow and not have it, then go eat out and bring it home and have it and it would take days for you to experience symptoms. Who said the Police should be infecting people? They’re making mistakes too. They need to distance themselves. Many have began to do that. They will likely change course as they see the death rate tick up and thousands are dying every day in their city, assuming no medication or vaccine comes out soon.
You think a new medicine or vaccine is going to save us? Oh God. I will now be hitting the ignore on your posts. You won't be contributing anything to this discussion.

D

Deleted member 5487

PLANdemic and collapsing of the old world economy. All the bubbles are coming to an end, with a new world on the other side, a Green World Order. Who needs gas? When you can't travel/work from home/stuff deliveryed? Who needs commerical real estate when you can work online? Who needs small businesses when you work for a corporation or have UBI? What about my Pension? You will get a UBI like payment

Things coming to an end in the next 8 months:

1) College Town/ High Education bubble. All online going foward- Most university are shut for the fall already, these are not tempory people.
2) Stock Market Bubble-Mainly Non green stocks
3) Real estate/Commercial Real estate are going to get murdered. Not to mention they will change the zoning laws to "high density" only. So you will get a shoe box.
4) Small business and Independent income-Corporation/Gov only going forward. Obedience for pay

upload_2020-3-31_10-14-15.png

As we can see all non-elite schooling will be virtual going foward, I don't expect them to open schools up ever agian. Their will be no tax base anyways. After they level the ******* economy.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5487

Yes. I agree the damage is done.
Even in the magical thinking that all the commercial retail, cute shops and cafes will open back up (they won't) with cheery proprietors and workers, the people already have brain damage from this. As Dr. Peats says, "structure and function are interdependent."
Chicago had been a city with a highly educated populace; hard-working and polite, friendly and cheerful.
This is gone. When I walk around during the "social distancing", I try to smile to everyone I pass. Because that is what Chicagoans have always done.
Not only do people not smile back, they do not sneer either. They are grey rocking with zero response. Literally, like I do not exist. And it is everybody.
Dissociative and anhedonic. They were probably already tired and getting up and going to work was difficult but generally done with some cheer and acceptance. Now, I think they were quietly happy for the time off to stay in their pajamas til noon and dutifully put #StayTheFckHome# memes on their FB page. They loved being told of their virtue to stay home. But that is giving way to no longer bothering with any niceties at all. Other people are, like you say, filthy peasants to veer away from. As if, all their previous smiles and social niceties were a mask that has been ripped off.
There will be no return to "normal" or how it was.

What happens top that commerical space?= Goverment housing for the bottom 50-80%
What happens to the tax revenue?=Who needs it, schools will be online.
What happens to the employees/Owners= Doesn't matter, they will have UBI.

InChristAlone

People who think things will go back to normal are foolish. These are very well planned and organized event.

LOCK STEP: This is No Futuristic Scenario

Coronavirus and the Gates Foundation

Most 401k Holders, people expecting pensions, home owners, landlords(slumlords), service workers, are going to get CREAMED.

About the only safe place right now is a 100k+ single tech employee with Rent and a Tesla.
We have at east one member here on this thread who worships at the feet of Bill Gates for funding these pandemic simulations and vaccine research and forced testing measures.

D

Deleted member 5487

We have at east one member here on this thread who worships at the feet of Bill Gates for funding these pandemic simulations and vaccine research and forced testing measures.

Just a victim of the system.

He and most other will be using apps to "rat me out" in the future if dear challenge the dogma.

atleast the highly educated and enlightened people of hong kong are smart. I don't see americans doing a damn thing. angeldemonTV on Twitter

Your future: Ben Rickert on Twitter

InChristAlone

InChristAlone

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

I go outside and shopping often. I wouldn't have changed a single thing in my life, had things not changed beyond my control. I would eat out at restaurants, travel, go to large events. I would have no problem "betting my life" on that. One, because I think the risk is vastly overstated, the risk of being injured or killed in a car wreck is far greater than dying from 1 particular virus out of 320,000, possibly trillions. Two, if I was wrong, well, I'd happily die, because I don't particularly want to live in a world that basically turns into a years/decades long version of the Stanford Prison Experiment.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals