The gut is full of DHT! Whats the connection to hair?

golder

As far as clearing a dysbiosis:
oregano oil, cinnamon oil, and monolaurin all dissolved in extra virgin coconut oil had a pretty potent effect for me. Also grapefruit seed extract, spore based probiotics for a short course, and serrapeptase seemed to help as well.

Using the oil mixture mentioned above as an enema helped with some colonic dysbiosis as well.

I also bought bacteriophages from Russia and those wiped out a klebsiella pneumonia dysbiosis I had after one course. I confirmed it with stool tests. It was a real hard time procuring the phages. Had to get an MD to sign off to get them through customs, doubt its possible now with all the pandemic stuff.
Really interesting, thank you for this. Any idea what the bacteriophages were called?

T

TheBeard

If I were you, I wouldn't be so convinced I had it all figured out.

No other antibacterial does this, and I've also never heard of antibacterials reducing water weight and gyno symptoms.

Here you can see what happens to estrogens during Lugol's supplementation:

View attachment 21883
(https://agemed.org/wp-content/uploads/WRIGHT-Cobalt-Iodine-Effects-on-Estrogen-Metabolism.pdf)

Numerous other examples in there.

Estrogen reduction is merely a consequence of endotoxin load being decreased.

golder

The amount of charcoal would depend on the amount of steroid administered. Since most steroids are used in mg amounts there is probably no need to take more than a capsule or two of a charcoal product for a total amount of 500mg-1g. If something like MCT oil is used, which is usually ingested in 10g+ doses, then higher doses of charcoal would be needed for optimal mixture.
I know it’s not an exact science, but how many 1000mg caps of charcoal would you mix with a tablespoon (15ml) or even 1.5 tablespoons (23ml) of MCT? Got high hopes for this combination, thanks!

CLASH

@James b
I got them from the website pharmalad.com discussed here:

The link isn't working now, I had it bookmarked.

Scenes

Thank you!

You gave me a new experimentation idea: I will mix 15ml coconut oil + 2g of charcoal + 20mg testosterone raw base powder and drink the solution twice a day.

I never took testosterone orally, I'm curious to see how it behaves compared to transdermal.

If I understand correctly, you are saying the oil will act like an ester an slow the absorbtion of the steroid?
Well...how did it go? I think just some test mixed in tocopherols and some butter would be a cool experiment. I’ve done it with progesterone and loved it. Face looked better, eye bags disappeared, felt relaxed, muscle fullness good, everything downstairs fine, scalp felt better and hair looked softer and healthier.

My only qualm with prog is I miss the drive that androgens provide. I get lazy on prog. Would be keen try low dose test orally as above alongside the prog.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals