'The Greatest Constitutional Crisis Since The Civil War'

TeaRex14

I keep going back to operation mockingbird, and controlled opposition. What really bothers me about this whole scenario is the media and intelligence agencies know the best way to further their agenda is convincing the public that they're participating in a organic rebellion against them. Our relationship with Russia has arguably worsened since the 2016 election, so the idea that Trump has got Putin on speed dial doesn't really make sense. Obviously the Justice department and various agencies have fabricated a great deal of this story, but they've been exceedingly careless, almost like they wanted to get caught, why? While they're at it, tech companies deplatform guys like Alex Jones and Gavin McInnes to suppress their message? Seems like that would just turn them into rockstars, and make everyone flock to their websites to listen to the "forbidden narrative." This is exactly, verbatim, what they did to Timothy Leary and his DMT cult. They made DMT illegal for the sole purpose of making Leary's message seem suppressed, when their true goal was to make the public embrace Leary and his new age drug revolution. Whether Trump is good or bad remains to be seen I guess, I don't really have the answers to that. During early 2015 his message was much more libertarian friendly, talking about ending the drug war, non interventionalism, and auditing the fed. When Steve Bannon and other big time establishment conservatives got on board his message changed. One thing is for sure though, Russian collusion is a hoax, and their carelessness to cover their tracks about that fact has also been obvious.

tankasnowgod

This is exactly, verbatim, what they did to Timothy Leary and his DMT cult. They made DMT illegal for the sole purpose of making Leary's message seem suppressed, when their true goal was to make the public embrace Leary and his new age drug revolution.

Well, that might have been a nice side effect, but the real reason for the War On Drugs was to eliminate the CIA's competition.

Anyway, to your point about "controlled opposition," Trump is the first candidate who had a chance (and actually got elected!) since Reagan who was at least "Maybe not controlled." Obama, Romney, McCain, Kerry, both Clintons, Bush Jr, Bush Sr. and Gore all fall into the category of "100% most defiantly controlled, no question." I'll take a legit and solid maybe over those guarantees any freaking day of the week.

I still think Trump is going after the Fed, but don't think he's going after it directly. I don't think most people understand what a massively entrenched and powerful leviathan The Fed and higher banks actually are, and you can't simply go after them directly and expect to be successful..... or even survive.

Last edited:

TeaRex14

Yeah, I think he's probably better then most, especially within my personal lifespan (I'm only 25). I just know how easy it is to corrupt a presidential cabinet, even if the president himself isn't corrupt. I supported Rand Paul during the primaries, but during the main election I was definitely supportive of Trump. I wanted to support the libertarian party, but Gary Johnson and Bill Weld were complete idiots, lol. I honestly think they were just implants to delegitimize the party.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals