The "Great Resignation" - What's It Really All About?

DMF

Having to leave your job because you don't want the jab....?

JamesGatz

The Economic Forum seems to be focused on the big picture - you will own nothing and you will be happy - I think the Great Resignation was planned for Covid - they want to make it so in a few years people are rarely ever visiting their office buildings - where they are mainly working from home (they are "happy") - with the event of covid where everyone was working from home - no one wants to return to their office buildings full time anymore - they are all quitting because they realize how much the hated it and how much easier life is like this - i wish i had the video but i think the WEF/NWO was counting on this happening - i think that every step they take from now on will be to make people "happier" but "owning less"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx3DhoLFO4s&ab_channel=PredictionsForTheFuture

This it the game plan pretty much - This open border stuff and the great resignation I think is just all part of the plan - very sneaky creatures the people on the top and they are making great strides in succeeding their vision

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Having to leave your job because you don't want the jab....?

What about it?

I haven't been confronted with this issue personally yet, but have been thinking about it. I will have no problem leaving when/if the time comes. I'm not getting shot with anything. I have actually been making some moves to leave before any of this fake pandemic nonsense started. Currently, it looks like I will be able to leave on my own terms within 3-6 months. If I get pushed out before that.... so be it.

Yusef El put out a great video on Youtube called "A Job Is Slavery." As free men (and women) with the spark of The Creator flowing through us, we don't need a "job" where we swap our labor for promissory notes with no intrinsic value. As some people are "forced" out of a job, it will be one of the best things that happened to them (longer term).

Clearly, there is a spiritual test with this nonsense, too. Really, all Satan has to do to get you to take the mark is threaten your job? I've been looking at these things on a longer timeline than just my life in this realm, and no job is that import. Money is really just energy, a proxy for your labor, so no "job" is worth taking a poorly tested, dangerous, ineffective drug for a "novel corona virus" that doesn't even seem to exist. Some minor inconveniences in this life, which themselves might cause me to discover more talents and resources within myself, is a small price to pay to avoid something I fully don't believe in.

Last edited:

jay123

What about it?

I haven't been confronted with this issue personally yet, but have been thinking about it. I will have no problem leaving when/if the time comes. I'm not getting shot with anything. I have actually been making some moves to leave before any of this fake pandemic nonsense started. Currently, it looks like I will be able to leave on my own terms within 3-6 months. If I get pushed out before that.... so be it.

Yusef El put out a great video on Youtube called "A Job Is Slavery." As free men (and women) with the spark of The Creator flowing through us, we don't need a "job" where we swap our labor for promissory notes with no intrinsic value. As some people are "forced" out of a job, it will be one of the best things that happened to them (longer term).

Clearly, there is a spiritual test with this nonsense, too. Really, all Satan has to do to get you to take the mark is threaten your job? I've been looking at these things on a longer timeline than just my life in this realm, and no job is that import. Money is really just energy, a proxy for your labor, so no "job" is worth taking a poorly tested, dangerous, ineffective drug for a "novel corona virus" that doesn't even seem to exist. Some minor inconveniences in this life, which themselves might cause me to discover more talents and resources within myself, is a small price to pay to avoid something I fully don't believe in.
Spot on! The powers that may be are doomed if the majority can process this. They market fear and that is what it is.
This video about mass formation explains how fear drives people...I'm with you brother.....

View: https://youtu.be/uLDpZ8daIVM

amd

If later they admit or it is proven that the vaccines had serious issues, those that quit can't claim wrongful termination.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals