The Gorilla Theory Of Ketogenic Advocators Is Debunked

yerrag

Wow! I wonder if this will render protein obselete in way. But still I wont let go of my lamb chops and totters haha..!
They're too good to pass up! But I sometimes feel like I'm force-feeding myself to meet the daily intake of meat, so it's good to know that it's possible to make up for taking less meat with eating more leaves. I already stopped eating other vegetables, just mowing down cooked green leaves for the calcium and magnesium, and it's nice to know keto acids as well.

OP
P

paymanz

Gorillas eating like 20-30 kg(contains moremthan 200of leaves a day if i remember correctly. Thats not possible and wise fro human to get substantial amount of protein from them. Idk what ray had in his mind when he said such thing.

yerrag

Gorillas eating like 20-30 kg of leaves a day if i remember correctly. Thats not possible and wise to get substantial amount of protein from them. Idk what why had in his mind when said such thing.
Well, he was saying that it's still under R&D, not an actual process or product exists made from leaves. And if it does exist, maybe the economics of it is infeasible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals