The Golden 7 Plus One - Back To The Lymph

LUH 3417

My theory is the body is a piezoelectric device. The benefits of the activities you mention may include the electrical charges fired thru the fascia and bones and ???. My theory is that less is more and that much more often and much more gentle may be a key to effectiveness. Piezoelectricity is only generated when tension is applied and only so much can be generated at any moment anyway, so pressing harder or jumping harder does not generate more.

Note: theory only. No proof available.
Have you ever heard of Yamuna?
Rolling it Out With Yamuna® Body Logic

OP
Inaut

Inaut

@Fractality thats the one I bought. When it breaks I’ll probably upgrade to a better trampoline.

Been doing about 40 minutes a day (since I bought it) plus going to the gym 4 days a week. Want to see if I can get a 6 pack by maintaining the same routine I’ve been doing (eating the same foods), training the same; with the inclusion of the bouncing. Really like how I’m feeling and it’s more then placebo at this point. My abs feel like they are getting a work out from the rebounding....

GAF

Have you ever heard of Yamuna?

Never heard of it. My theory is what we really want is electricity generation. We want it naturally and we want it often and we want it in lots of places. Rebounding, rubbing, brushing of all sorts all over and often seem to make sense to me. I may buy a rebounder and do it for 20 seconds 20 times a day, in addition to my brushing 10 times a day for 10 seconds. I have little balls I rub my feet on while sitting. I also supply rubbing services to my GF who does the same for me several times per day involving various body parts -- all in the name of healthcare treatments. The electricity generated at any one time is extremely small and limited so that more time and pressure does not equal more electricity. Everything natural and easy, just like a kitty cat.

Fractality

@Fractality thats the one I bought. When it breaks I’ll probably upgrade to a better trampoline.

Been doing about 40 minutes a day (since I bought it) plus going to the gym 4 days a week. Want to see if I can get a 6 pack by maintaining the same routine I’ve been doing (eating the same foods), training the same; with the inclusion of the bouncing. Really like how I’m feeling and it’s more then placebo at this point. My abs feel like they are getting a work out from the rebounding....

Do you know what to look for in the better trampoline models?

OP
Inaut

Inaut

Unfortunately I’m not an expert when it comes to these.... I know that the “Cadillac” of rebounders is the Bellicon and the price tag is reflective of that.....

Anything that makes that rebounder unique would be something to look for in others I’d say. Sorry if that doesn’t help much.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

Posted on another thread but i figure it should be posted here as well. Summing up the dry state which i think has validity

Attachments

• Healing+at+the+Cell+Level+Part+2+-+Restoring+the+Dry+State.pdf
    703.4 KB · Views: 73
OP
Inaut

Inaut

@Fractality regarding your question about what to look for in a good rebounder—-I think rubber bungies/cables is the best.

The $45 trampoline I was using is beginning to fall apart... I was wondering why I was starting to develop knee pains over the last couple of weeks so I decided to flip it over ..... sad to say the bands are starting to break.... Anyways I’m not shocked as I knew that’s what $45 would get me. I enjoyed it while it lasted though.

Because I truly value this type of exercise/lymph stimulation, I decided to order a new one. This time I did some more research and just ordered a better quality rebounder for about $185 (Canadian with shipping included) that has rubber bands instead of springs. I’m actually excited to test it out as I have a feeling this one will be well worth the cost (and it has a 1 year warranty) and the time it will take to assemble (approximately 45 minutes..)

I work out 4 times a week and rebound daily for about 40 minutes (spread out during the day) but have received far more compliments with regard to my body composition in the last couple of months.... I don’t want to come off as boastful here but simply stated this to illustrate the benefits I have received from exercise. I attribute most of the gains and definition I have achieved in the last couple of months to rebounding, although weight training is certainly helping me.

The rebounder I just purchased is this one from this website:

Wayfair.ca - Online Home Store for Furniture, Decor, Outdoors & More

More affordable than anything on amazon and I think the quality is comparable to the rebounders in the $400 price range... or atleast I hope

Cirion

I had another look at this and plan to watch the video when I have a chance.

I'll say on this front:

So by the end of it, he mentioned things to avoid.... coffee, tea, sugar, too much meat, salt or things that dehydrate....not really going to work for many of us here but sounds about par for the course.

I am starting to share this viewpoint though. Today is the first day in a long time I opted to skip my morning coffee for the first time in a very long time .... aaaaand I'm feeling almost normal in the first time in literally months. Stable energy, no brain fog, no extreme lethargy/lack of motivation that I normally have. Good enough to convince me on coffee. Meat also devastates me. Sugar seems fine in moderation. But I've definitely found if I try to eat a 100% sugar diet (no starch) that I don't feel right, insomnia, and poor waking temps.

What's more I haven't felt the need to consume 5,000 calories like usual either, to bring my energy levels up. Hopefully this trend continues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals