The Germ Theory Is Wrong

Dr. Peat has been talking about this a lot this year.

That germ theory is wrong.

On a very recent interview on Radio One with Patrick Timpone he says that viruses are harmless except where a body represents very fertile ground by being run down, stressed, etc.

This page talks a lot about how germ theory is wrong:
The Germ Theory Deception – Viruses, 5G , Vaccines, ‘coronavirus’

This video of Dr. Thomas Cowan is quite good, an interview of Dr. Cowan and his ideas that are similar to Dr. Peat's.

OP
ecstatichamster
the interview with Dr. Cowan is very, very good. I can't stress that enough. YT will be taking it down soon.

He shows how Spanish Flu was impossible to pass in the lab. And how polio was impossible to show any possible contagion.

I suspect the exact same thing about so-called Covid-19. It would be almost impossible to pass the virus from one "sick" person to another in the lab.

The "asymptomatic" person can't pass it. It's been shown in several recent studies. But probably the symptomatic person can't pass it either, although that won't be tested I think.

lvysaur

So if you're subscribing to the exosome theory, then whatever causes COVID must have affected the world population at roughly the same time. And it must have affected EuropeansUS/Latin Americans particularly worse than the rest of the world.

5G still seems possible, and the fight with Huawei could be a possible reason for Asia's lower virus deaths (perhaps Huawei's tech is safer than that of the western companies, thus producing a less serious reaction)

tankasnowgod

So if you're subscribing to the exosome theory, then whatever causes COVID must have affected the world population at roughly the same time.

The medical experiment known as "Lockdowns" were all instituted right after the WHO declared it a "Pandemic," and they all happened within a week of each other.

(PDF) All-cause mortality during COVID-19: No plague and a likely signature of mass homicide by government response

The latest data of all-cause mortality by week does not show a winter-burden mortality that is statistically larger than for past winters. There was no plague. However, a sharp "COVID peak" is present in the data, for several jurisdictions in Europe and the USA. This all-cause-mortality "COVID peak" has unique characteristics:
• Its sharpness, with a full-width at half-maximum of only approximately 4 weeks;
• Its lateness in the infectious-season cycle, surging after week-11 of 2020, which is unprecedented for any large sharp-peak feature;
The synchronicity of the onset of its surge, across continents, and immediately following the WHO declaration of the pandemic; and
• Its USA state-to-state absence or presence for the same viral ecology on the same territory, being correlated with nursing home events and government actions rather than any known viral strain discernment.
These "COVID peak" characteristics, and a review of the epidemiological history, and of relevant knowledge about viral respiratory diseases, lead me to postulate that the "COVID peak" results from an accelerated mass homicide of immune-vulnerable individuals, and individuals made more immune-vulnerable, by government and institutional actions, rather than being an epidemiological signature of a novel virus, irrespective of the degree to which the virus is novel from the perspective of viral speciation."

I don't know why people are so resistant to the idea that Governments might intentionally kill there own citizens, or have no regard at all for whether they live or die. R.J. Rummel documented hundreds of millions of "Democide" deaths in the 20th century alone- 20th Century Democide

There has also been the non-stop 10 month 24/7 COVID Propaganda campaign that has taken over so called "news" outlets the world over. So that can certainly be another factor.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Dr. Peat has been talking about this a lot this year.

That germ theory is wrong.

On a very recent interview on Radio One with Patrick Timpone he says that viruses are harmless except where a body represents very fertile ground by being run down, stressed, etc.

This page talks a lot about how germ theory is wrong:
The Germ Theory Deception – Viruses, 5G , Vaccines, ‘coronavirus’

This video of Dr. Thomas Cowan is quite good, an interview of Dr. Cowan and his ideas that are similar to Dr. Peat's.

Yep, it is basically an rephrasing of Cunliffe's writings on the "danger hypothesis", which Peat has mentioned many times in his interviews.

joaquin

The biggest problem with the debunked germ theory is the harmful interventions that have resulted from it. Belief in the unproven germ theory has led to "medical" practices that have greatly increased death and morbidity rates.

Warrior

If the modern world saw a pool of stagnant water with mosquitos flitting around it would sell you lights to kill the insects they blame for the condition of the water and then some pills to purify its state. Anything but tackle the true cause and most people happily subscribe to this backwards model of reality as they lack any kind of critical thought faculty.

One fact about COVID is that 9/10 deaths were due to low Vitamin D:

Given what we know about its true nature as more of pro-hormone than a vitamin and how its essential to life it shows how prevention is better than cure and the terrain is everything.

You are responsible for everything. Nobody is looking out for you. Least of all any form of external "authority" and their various PR outlets simply interested in increasing market share, profits, groupthink and anything else which is to your detriment.

The truth of this web extends way further than you currently suspect but that may be a step too far for many to consider without context and incremental awareness as folks are so plugged in...

Last edited:

gunther

81F8A66F-3CFA-49AD-8F2B-1BB03C35F0A3.jpeg

Here’s a few books on the germ/terrain theory debate. I read the one on the upper right a few years back. I always wondered what the RP crowd thinks about it.

Last edited:

joaquin

View attachment 47415

Here’s a few books on the germ/terrain theory debate. I read the one on the upper right a few years back. I always wondered what the RP crowd thinks about it.
thank you, I am going to look into those.

I can imagine a day in the near future where honest discussion about germ theory will have to be confined to the dark web.

gunther

@joaquin
I read Goodbye Germ Theory. It’s written by a holistic chiropractor from what I remember. It was interesting, but not rigorous by RPF standards. Easy reading, goes into a little bit of history and modern day vaccines. My take away was “glad I don’t have kids.” Parents are in such a tough spot. I’d recommend the book to the average layperson.