The Geopolitical Costs Of The Great Lockdown

S.Seneff

Hi ! I have three questions.

Did the USA will take the power in Venezuela ?
Did Russia will invade Ukraine ?
Did China will buy Iran ?

Others suggestions ?!

OP
S.Seneff

S.Seneff

And any migrant will be accepted after this virus episode to boost the economy. Tension will rise against them and the poorest part of the local population. In USA, republicans should begins to make as much as possible children to win the 2038 presidential election !

peateats1

I think they'll blame this virus on China and use that to start WWIII.
And/or this is a way to make vaccination mandatory and introduce the microchip on a global scale. In other words we're near the end.

OP
S.Seneff

S.Seneff

They only blame it on China to divert the public. I think China considers the west in very bad posture, so there is no reasons for them to engage in war.
Perhaps they will blame China as much as they blame Russia, but it will be just a word war !

LeeLemonoil

The inadvertable consequence of Covid-19 will be massive unemployment rise on a global scale. Sciences are advanced enough to know that this bears so many massive risks for the world in its entirety that it can't reasonably just let events unfold intself without intervention.
New economic approachs are paramount. This might well be the dawn of Modern monetar theory put into practie. Not all is bad perhaps.

@Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

Russia won't invade Ukraine. Putin was offered East-Ukraine years ago and did not want it. As long as Putin is in power, there won't be an invasion. It is unlikely that his successor will invade Ukraine either, Russia historically has expanded because she was forced to. Russia is already too large to properly manage.

Crisis is an opportunity. For us, and our opponents in those expensive penthouses. MMT is a viable solution, and the recent stimulus checks do create legitimacy.

OP
S.Seneff

S.Seneff

The inadvertable consequence of Covid-19 will be massive unemployment rise on a global scale. Sciences are advanced enough to know that this bears so many massive risks for the world in its entirety that it can't reasonably just let events unfold intself without intervention.
New economic approachs are paramount. This might well be the dawn of Modern monetar theory put into practie. Not all is bad perhaps.

@Hugh Johnson
Perhaps Lagarde will replace all paper money by electronic one but without touching the coin. It will permits more efficient taxation and prevents hoarding of physical dollar when euro will fall under the parity mark.

Russia won't invade Ukraine. Putin was offered East-Ukraine years ago and did not want it. As long as Putin is in power, there won't be an invasion. It is unlikely that his successor will invade Ukraine either, Russia historically has expanded because she was forced to. Russia is already too large to properly manage.

Crisis is an opportunity. For us, and our opponents in those expensive penthouses. MMT is a viable solution, and the recent stimulus checks do create legitimacy.
If oil cost nothing for 2 years, how much it will impacts their budget ?
If it is not Ukraine, could it be a smaller easter europe country ? We could imagine a scenario where Europe decide to sacrifice one of them to divert the population from 10 year without economic grow.

michael94

I agree the stimulus checks are a good start, anyone who thinks we can't afford it is carrying water for the Financial Oligarchy and doesn't understand that if it's Treasury money there is no debt. My stimulus deposit says "IRS TREAS" on it so I'm assuming that's where it came from. Maybe someone can correct that if it's inaccurate.

Also, it won't be inflationary because:
1) Much of it will go to paying down private debts thus destroying it, since Modern Money exists as Liabilities from Banks to Non-Banks. So if you pay a Bank with Stimulus money for your mortgage for example or personal loan, it destroys the liability ( Stimulus Money ) the Bank has to you. The Bank cannot make use of the Stimulus Money, it just disappears. What the Bank then does keep is the Reserve ( Central Bank Money ) transfer that was a part of the Bank Money transfer, but this does not circulate as Money you or I could use ( Reserves are in it's own circuit and doesn't mingle with our Money supply, although they are interdependent ).
2) Bank Money creation on a year to year basis is so massive, that the stimulus amounts are extremely small in comparison.

Last edited:
OP
S.Seneff

S.Seneff

The only purpose of the stimulu american paycheck is to keep the people calm and locked : it is just charity.

michael94

This might well be the dawn of Modern monetar theory put into practie. Not all is bad perhaps.
In order to have proper MMT the Goverment first needs to be a sovereign issuer of money... That is not how things work now. Proper MMT would first require dismantling the Banking regime which plays the leading role in Money creation. Like Joseph Huber's Sovereign Money proposal. Of course there are other examples from history like Lincoln Greenbacks, Bradbury Pounds, NSDAP ( yes evil NSDAP ) Reichsmarks. etc.

I will add, Stimulus Money is indeed a good start. Because it is an inherent limit on Bank borrowing ( hence keeping Bank Money creation in check ) while simultaneously issuing Treasury money.

LeeLemonoil

It then is a discouraging sign that EU and Eurozone just did not agree to issue Coronabonds.

Hugh Johnson

Perhaps Lagarde will replace all paper money by electronic one but without touching the coin. It will permits more efficient taxation and prevents hoarding of physical dollar when euro will fall under the parity mark.

If oil cost nothing for 2 years, how much it will impacts their budget ?
If it is not Ukraine, could it be a smaller easter europe country ? We could imagine a scenario where Europe decide to sacrifice one of them to divert the population from 10 year without economic grow.
Americans are the only people that love war. Other people do not start wars like that, and being in a tough economic situation would only make a war more difficult.

Ihor

I can say about second, beacause I'm from Ukraine. Russia has invaded Crimea, which has annexed and into the eastern parts of Ukraine, which since 2014 have been fighting initiated by Putin. Russian military equipment, ammunition, military hired soldiers from different regions of Russia were fixed there many times and I personally have many acquaintances who participated in the war in the east, as well as relatives who have lived there for many years, all of them are witnesses of this all the unrest on the part of Russia and personally confirmed this information to me repeatedly. On the part of some pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine, there is also speculation to support the conflict and in these regions there is a large part of the pro-Russian seeds that are at war on the other side, but from the very beginning the conflict, war and resources on them have been initiated by Russia and have been supported by it to this day.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals