The Genius Phenotype

TheSir

1YeDAp1.png

:D:D

lvysaur

I would suspect that people with wider brains and more orthogonal foreheads might have the patience/computing power for very involved tasks. Not to speak ill of Peat, but I think you can see the difference between Konrad and the other two, and the difference in the nature of the effort involved (discovering principles vs. building something).

Geronimo

I would suspect that people with wider brains and more orthogonal foreheads might have the patience/computing power for very involved tasks. Not to speak ill of Peat, but I think you can see the difference between Konrad and the other two, and the difference in the nature of the effort involved (discovering principles vs. building something).

LOL you're taking this one a bit too seriously

J

james2388

It's blatantly staring at you. The glasses. Take away the glasses, all they have is a blurred view of the world, and limited detail up until a 5 or 10 foot radius of detail, and then from there, they simply can't tell someone's facial expression without squinting. All they have is their imagination. With worse eyesight, it often creates a better memory, this is how the blind create structure in their world.
With imagination, comes perspective and curiosity, searching for clues and details that are so often overlooked in a sense that is taken for granted. Very often because of the need to wear glasses and the fear of breaking them, the genius phenotype does not engage in many physical competitive endeavors. Sports does not cater to their imagination or curiosity either. So they would spend their time in a place that not many people use anymore, a public or campus library. Life comes down to pursuit of a skill and adaptation. Brawn, Intellect, and or Charisma.

The genius phenotype, most likely synonymous with the INxx variants of Myers Brigs Type Indicators, all present with a dominance in, introversion, and intuition. In the end it's just dedication to the craft, but you have to have the ability to think outside the box, walking the fine line of obsession.

johnwester130

there's a few studies showing autistic and schizophrenics have different facial structures

Herbie

If you notice these people that their brow ridge is at the half way point of their skull.

If you observe people, this is not the norm and many people’s brow ridge is higher therefore smaller brain, bigger jaw in proportion to overall head size.

Ray Peat quotes should be in the bible. "The high fiber content of Adam's apple is what killed him spiritually"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals