The first time I've been concerned about Covid and not being vaccinated

Steve

A validating but disturbing find @Lollypop2!
Makes a person wonder about the agenda if this is a well executed plan or a sign of the powers that be’s competence level.
If you read the comments section it states his analysis is extremely flawed.
The jab does seem to protect against the virus in the short term.
Emphasis on "short term".

Ben.

I was never expecting a graph that spelled everything out or was abundantly clear. I've been on this forum since 2017 and came yesterday calmly expressing concern about a specific variable. It turned into a major event. And nothing you say here that I've said is anything I've said anywhere throughout the thread.

What? i just quoted what you wrote ... and responded off of it. I didnt make it up ...

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

What? i just quoted what you wrote ... and responded off of it. I didnt make it up ...

No, you never quoted me, you summarized me. With a lot of descriptions of things I never said or asked for. If you go through the thread, many others did the same thing. I expressed one concern, and then there was like this group psychology event where the group needed to process me, create an image of me, and then I was essentially trapped in that image no matter what I said to the contrary. And your comment is just a continuation of that pattern.

mariantos

I was never expecting a graph that spelled everything out or was abundantly clear. I've been on this forum since 2017 and came yesterday calmly expressing concern about a specific variable. It turned into a major event. And nothing you say here that I've said is anything I've said anywhere throughout the thread.

Let's calm the waters, let's not interpret the opinions expressed as sharp, don't forget that we are on the same forum, let's go hand in hand and try to improve our testosterone levels, better.

Are we men or attempts?

Ben.

No, you never quoted me, you summarized me. With a lot of descriptions of things I never said or asked for. If you go through the thread, many others did the same thing. I expressed one concern, and then there was like this group psychology event where the group needed to process me, create an image of me, and then I was essentially trapped in that image no matter what I said to the contrary. And your comment is just a continuation of that pattern.

Looks more like your in a special kind of illusion. Theres no "group" or "cult" attacking you, you also mentioned it in the other thread you've made which is getting absurd. Your also not adressing any valid points but just repeat that people are "wrong" about what you may or may not have said or implied. Your just not making any sense and contradict yourself. I dont care what others wrote, they did that independend of me.

No, i used the quote function and made my remark on thoose parts in how i felt they were appropiate and now your doing it again. Thats not a summarization of you as a person ... what the hell man. Stop twisting words and intentions.
In either case, people trying to "calm you down" are wrong, thoose who try to tell you "why what your asking is not working" are wrong and thoose actually adressing your "actual question" which noone realy knows what it is but you, are wrong too. Then you even accused one guy to not have the capacity of understanding what you ask for while accusing others of being condescending ... the irony.

There is realy no talking with you. Either articulate yourself better in what you want/ask for, read what people actually write instead of feeling "attacked" or just learn to ignore people that do not accompany your unique way of thinking.

blob69

@Peatogenic, this will probably be of interest to you: CDC’s COVID-19 Travel Warning List Dominated by Heavily ‘Vaccinated’ Countries

But even more importantly, even if statistics were truly all showing a high proportion of unvaccinated getting sick, they are simply faulty, because if one is vaccinated he or she will be much less likely to get tested and test positive for covid-19 (or sent to a hospital) because the fear factor is lowered so much by people's belief in the vaccine. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Birdie

P

Peatness

Anybody who is considering the spike protein inoculation, might want to check Walter M Chestnut's twitter thread for Spike Protein Therapy.
He also emphasizes the importance of early treatment for Covid and has info for those who don't yet know this is a political scheme not a health trauma.
I’ve already been lambasted for posting one of his tweets.

P

Peatness

lol I didn't lambaste you. I cautioned you to be careful believing what that guy says.
In fairness to you, you did no such thing. Yes, you did caution me and I accept your point. However, I reserve the right to dramatise my point :):

Sam321

...are the recent reports of the states with the lowest vaccination rates have highest Covid deaths. Has anyone found issues with this data so far? I've not been afraid by a single media story since the start of the pandemic till this one.
Bro, don't a a p u s s y, that s h i t is a psyops.
IV that Vit D and go on about your life.
Hakuna Matata.

Birdie

In fairness to you, you did no such thing. Yes, you did caution me and I accept your point. However, I reserve the right to dramatise my point :):
:D

Drareg

This happened to my grandfather in the nursing home. He apparently tested positive for covid during an outbreak in the nursing home he was staying in. Nursing staff declined coming in to work for 3 days and a bunch of eradic measures were taken within the facility. I think that because he wasn’t getting proper care for 3 days and his medications were missed, he died because of neglect and malpractice. Also, they ended up turning off the ventilation because they thought it was spreading through the hvac system.... Nobody was allowed into the nursing home during the outbreak so for all I know they could have been doing much worse to him... Around that time 100 residents passed away. Sounds like the devil to me.
I’m sorry to hear this, the real sickness is the mental issues society has.
We are nearing intubation season soon, they will use the same tactic as the last 3 seasons, inform family and friends to not use intubation if the individual is conscious, nasal cannula should be used before this, I’m not sure if they are doing this.

Perry Staltic

I’m sorry to hear this, the real sickness is the mental issues society has.
We are nearing intubation season soon, they will use the same tactic as the last 3 seasons, inform family and friends to not use intubation if the individual is conscious, nasal cannula should be used before this, I’m not sure if they are doing this.

IMO the only safe route is to give the hospital an advance medical directive with DO NOT INTUBATE. Make them find other ways to treat. I read a doctor's account of how a young girl refused to be intubated, He admitted he had to try other ways to help her. He treated her with, I think, precedex and she got better. Also, NO REMDEATHIVIR (remdesivir)

Lollipop2

Daniel and Davy Macias, a California married couple, were hospitalized with COVID-19 just days apart last month after returning home from a vacation and tragically died in recent weeks from complications with the virus, leaving behind a 3-week-old newborn and four other children under the age of 7.

California couple dies from COVID-19 complications, leaving behind newborn and 4 other kids
And so it begins. Get ready folks, this will become the norm with boosters and flu shots.

Ben.