The first time I've been concerned about Covid and not being vaccinated

Steve

I kind of gave up on the data since the entire system seems to be corrupt now.

I'm trying to stick with what I've experienced with my own two eyes & ears:
Supposedly an overweight younger Mexican, in Mexico, died from covid within the company where I work.
Supposedly one of the execs got pretty sick with covid and is now back at work but a bit tired.
Supposedly the wife of a coworker has long covid and has a portable oxygen machine. Been a few months I think.
Supposedly my dad had it and he was sick for a couple days. My mom did not get it even though in the same house.
Supposedly a young guy at work got it and felt nothing. Coworker then bullied him until he gave in and got the vax.
Supposedly my girlfriends son had covid, and he felt nothing. College is trying to bully him into getting vaxed.
Supposedly my girlfriend's fully-vaxed parents got it, and then my girlfriend supposedly has it right now.....has some fatigue, a cough, lungs feel itchy, and completely lost her sense of smell. It's been 3 or 4 days now...feeling better. So far I feel perfectly fine. Her parents seem fine by the way.

That's the extent of my Covid knowledge in my personal circle, and who knows if it was actually covid.
The lost sense of smell that my girlfriend has is unusual, so I think it may be legit in her case, and probably her parent's case too since she got it after visiting them, and they got it too.

sweetpeat

I only asked the question because someone said the current data is corrupt (which I agree with), so I asked if they had any data which is pure. In other words:. Because there's no reliable data, we are also not able to argue against any claim like, "unvaccinated die more than vaccinated."

I only had one question, not "questions". Much of what tankasnowgod wrote was not an answer to the question and things I was already aware of regarding distorted numbers surrounding the virus and the vaccine.

Further, I have not found any verification for the CDC lowering the CT count for the vaccinated only. Which I knew about before tankasnowgod, but I've only found articles online claiming it, but no actual CDC source.
The articles you refer to seem to be quoting from this page from the CDC:
"For cases with a known RT-PCR cycle threshold (Ct) value, submit only specimens with Ct value ≤28 to CDC for sequencing. (Sequencing is not feasible with higher Ct values.)"
It's near the end of the page. You have to expand "For state health departments" in order to read the guidelines.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

The articles you refer to seem to be quoting from this page from the CDC:
"For cases with a known RT-PCR cycle threshold (Ct) value, submit only specimens with Ct value ≤28 to CDC for sequencing. (Sequencing is not feasible with higher Ct values.)"
It's near the end of the page. You have to expand "For state health departments" in order to read the guidelines.

If you read the document from the CDC, it's not for determining positivity, it's for determining lineage. In other words:. This claim is false.

nomoreketones

...are the recent reports of the states with the lowest vaccination rates have highest Covid deaths. Has anyone found issues with this data so far? I've not been afraid by a single media story since the start of the pandemic till this one.
I think the vaccines do work at preventing COVID deaths. But the Pfizer data seems to indicate that the vaccines may be causing heart/cardiovascular related deaths although they say these deaths were not related to the vaccine. If these deaths were accurately accounted for in the statistics then would the results be different?

I want to know if the vaccine is saving more lives than it is killing? But due to a lack of investigation of people who die after receiving the vaccine we don't know how many of those people died from the vaccine and how many of those people would have died anyway. This lack of data makes it very difficult to do a cost/benefit analysis of the vaccines.

I'm still afraid of COVID and I believe it can kill or harm perfectly healthy people. Here is a news article that seems to indicate COVID is killing people:

tankasnowgod

I only asked the question because someone said the current data is corrupt (which I agree with), so I asked if they had any data which is pure. In other words:. Because there's no reliable data, we are also not able to argue against any claim like, "unvaccinated die more than vaccinated."
Huh? That doesn't make any sense.

Using that logic, no one can argue against the claim "vaccinated die more than vaccinated." Just issue a counterclaim.

So, a stalemate, not a "win" for the other side.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Huh? That doesn't make any sense.

Using that logic, no one can argue against the claim "vaccinated die more than vaccinated." Just issue a counterclaim.

So, a stalemate, not a "win" for the other side.

Exactly, it's a stalemate. I never said that the lack of data on your end means it's false, just that you have no data to answer my question.

Also, your claim about PCR scans is false:

tankasnowgod

I'm still afraid of COVID and I believe it can kill or harm perfectly healthy people. Here is a news article that seems to indicate COVID is killing people:

How does it not indicate that lockdowns, isolation, forced masking and poverty doesn't kill people? Or 22 months of non stop fear pron?

This isn't the first time I advanced this hypothesis. I wrote about it publically back in March of 2020-

nomoreketones

How does it not indicate that lockdowns, isolation, forced masking and poverty doesn't kill people? Or 22 months of non stop fear pron?

This isn't the first time I advanced this hypothesis. I wrote about it publically back in March of 2020-
Yup. Very possible too. But there is not reliable data to know how many of the deaths where caused by the lockdowns and how many deaths were caused by COVID.

Lollipop2

Probably more accurate and less troublesome if they had called it an immune booster.
It is not even that - actually weakens a person’s natural immunity to make them reliant on the “boosters” for immunity. If that is considered immune booster, everything we know about real metabolic health is wrong.

Lollipop2

Why?

The Mass Satanic Media has been engaged in non-stop propaganda for the past 22 months. You really think they stopped just NOW, and are telling the truth?

This so called "Pandemic" is fake. Even if you take the COVID numbers at face value, they make up about 5% or less of total deaths during the past 22 months. 4.5 Million "Covid" deaths out of 98 Million total deaths means it's just not that big a deal, period. Heart Disease and Cancer still reign supreme as the numbers one and two killers. If you are under 80...... it's even LESS of a concern. It's would probably be something like the number 99 cause of death, if it could even make the Top 100.

Context alone should eliminate any fears you have.

The Psuedo-Vaccines didn't even test for a reduction in Deaths or Hospitalizations in their shoddy, fraudulent 2-3 year trials where they used 2 months interim data to get EUA. And there were ZERO Covid deaths in the placebo arms of those trials, so let's end the delusion that any of those rushed to market drugs can somehow prevent hospitalizations or deaths.

Anthony Colpo details how the Covid Toll is a big, fat fraud here, and suggests the real death toll is around 30,000 or less in the US (maybe 200,000 or so worldwide), making it a mild flu virus, if anything-

As stated in the article, the PCR test can be manipulated to state anything they want. They have said they will only count PCR tests run at 28 or less for the vaxxed, but apparently, 35, 40 45 or higher is still A Okay for the untainted! They can even manipulate "vaccinated" status, calling everyone who only had their shot 2 weeks ago or less "unvaxxed." And I wouldn't be surprised if they put a 5-6 month cap on that figure too, to sell booster shots.

Colpo again, talking about how the highest vaxxed countries see a high spike in cases-

And using the Massachusets study-

Bottom line, the vaccines do nothing except harm people, and Covid is an overblown common cold virus, if it's anything, and anyone under 65 has a far, far, FAR greater chance of dying a car crash than dying from/with Covid. if you don't fear your car, you certainly shouldn't fear Covid.
?

Lollipop2

The death stats are a complete crock, everywhere.

As stated above, the world total for so called "Covid" is about 4.5 Million. The total deaths during that same period is 98 Million. If you add up the deaths for Repiratory Disease, Lower Repiratory Infection, TB, and Malaria for 2017, and then multiply them by 1.75 (to represent the 22 months of this very obviously fake "pandemic), you get 13.5 Million. You don't even need to re-brand half of those deaths to get to the "Super Scary" Covid number.

View attachment 27791

And I posted the article from Colpo above, where he suggests the TRUE world deaths are closer to 200,000, due to all the manipulation of stats going on.

No way you've been "Peating" for five years. If you had actually listened to Peat, you would know that he suggests waiting AT LEAST 20 years after it's offered to the public before taking ANY drug. Maybe you are follow some other Peat (George Peat, Ted Peat, who knows?), but you certainly don't follow the Dr. Peat that this forum is named after.
?

Lollipop2

Take a moment and breathe. Now read closely:. The CDC stopped counting mild cases in the vaccinated, but they did *not* stop counting hospitalized cases among the vaccinated. Thus, hospitalized people with Covid, *both vaccinated and unvaccinated* are considered Covid hospitalizations.

However, the new story is that within these hospitals, the unvaccinated are dying more than the vaccinated.

Nothing you or anyone else has shared has refuted that yet.
Here it is. Your proof. UK data:

Donttreadonme

My coworkers wife got the first of 2 jabs and her left arm became paralyzed for a week and no one knew if she would ever regain its use again!

Another coworker got the jab and spent 2 weeks in the hospital and may now go on permanent disability.

Safe and effective my ****.

Donttreadonme

I think the vaccines do work at preventing COVID deaths. But the Pfizer data seems to indicate that the vaccines may be causing heart/cardiovascular related deaths although they say these deaths were not related to the vaccine. If these deaths were accurately accounted for in the statistics then would the results be different?

I want to know if the vaccine is saving more lives than it is killing? But due to a lack of investigation of people who die after receiving the vaccine we don't know how many of those people died from the vaccine and how many of those people would have died anyway. This lack of data makes it very difficult to do a cost/benefit analysis of the vaccines.

You want to know why USA life expectancy is dropping? You want the truth? Its all the hundreds of thousands of illegalaliens pouring through the southern border. Those people lived a life of poverty in houses with dirt floors and rodents and garbage and they are not healthy. Life expectancy is dropping as illegal aliens flood the country... Not a coincidence

That is the cold hard truth. Period.

Last edited:

jnklheimer

Georgi posted a thread with sources showing that it’s deaths from non infectious conditions killing most people.

RealNeat

Thanks! You're the first to provide relevant info to the original question.
Your semantics approach is breathtaking. It's like playing tag with a kid who won't sit out because "you never touched him." Even though he's been tagged like 50 times.

Lee Simeon

I read some horrendous anecdotes of the way hospitals are treating the unvaccinated. They probably want to drive up those death tallies. My plan will be to stay away from hospitals.
Why would hospitals do that? What is the end goal?