The first time I've been concerned about Covid and not being vaccinated

Peatogenic

...are the recent reports of the states with the lowest vaccination rates have highest Covid deaths. Has anyone found issues with this data so far? I've not been afraid by a single media story since the start of the pandemic till this one.

Nebula

Obesity is very high in these areas. The only relevant epidemic is the anti metabolic food supply and sunlight deficiency.

Last edited:

mariantos

...are the recent reports of the states with the lowest vaccination rates have highest Covid deaths. Has anyone found issues with this data so far? I've not been afraid by a single media story since the start of the pandemic till this one.

Aren't you tired of this masquerade already?

Don't be afraid, you have nothing to fear!

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Aren't you tired of this masquerade already?

Don't be afraid, you have nothing to fear!

But it seems all the previous news harpings were a clear twisting and dramatizing of reality, when looking at the data. But the vaccine does apparently reduce chance of death significantly. Actually, the demonstrated cognitive decline of catching mild Covid sounds worse to me.

Old Irenaeus

I read some horrendous anecdotes of the way hospitals are treating the unvaccinated. They probably want to drive up those death tallies. My plan will be to stay away from hospitals.

Ben.

I would try to keep calm. We've been subject to this "virus" for more than 2 years now. Your fine.
The media is shaping subjective realities, not objective ones.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

I would try to keep calm. We've been subject to this "virus" for more than 2 years now. Your fine.
The media is shaping subjective realities, not objective ones.

Something I hadn't thought of is that the "Delta variant" is apparently less deadly than Alpha, yet now death is the topic again.

Callmestar

It's extremely unlikely to matter whether you are vaccinated or not if you catch covid at your age if that's you in your pic. Also there are a number of other treatments demonstrated effective against Covid. Ivermectin etc. Just make sure you have some available just in case.

Mufasa

Something I hadn't thought of is that the "Delta variant" is apparently less deadly than Alpha, yet now death is the topic again.
1631364902004.png

Dark green: vaccinated
Blue: unvaccinated
Light green: One time vaccinated

60+ hospital admissions in israel

Dave Clark

Interesting that the infection rates are 300% higher now than what they were a year ago when there was no vaccine. I know what that says to me.

Mufasa

On the effectiveness of keeping vitamin D around 50-60 ng/ml.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

On the effectiveness of keeping vitamin D around 50-60 ng/ml.

I read that the primary regulator of vitamin D levels is magnesium levels so I take a few magnesium baths a week.

korpesh

I'm middle age, but in decent shape, and when I caught Covid it was like a bad cold for three days, then completely recovered. Being in Florida, I now know of probably twenty to thirty other people who've been diagnosed with Covid, and for almost all of them it wasn't a big deal, and some of these were older people who were not in even in good shape.

Despite how the news tries to paint Florida as some sort of Covid-killing hellscape, I don't know of a single person who has actually had to check into the hospital. Most everyone is fine here, and just living their lives without all the craziness anymore.

I'd keep in mind that for over 99% of people infected, Covid is not that bad.

rei

why don't you provide the link you are talking about?

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

RealNeat

As mentioned please provide link but... if they are barely testing the in vaxxed, and when tested the cycle threshold is lower and they consider people "non vaxxed" in between the 14 days after vaccination or after only one dose. There is plenty of room for fudging of the data...

rr1

Because the state has a 41% vax rate compared to 58%, and that equals a five times higher death rate. That doesn't even make sense mate.
Its propaganda

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Because the state has a 41% vax rate compared to 58%, and that equals a five times higher death rate. That doesn't even make sense mate.
Its propaganda

Also:. "We continue to see a rise in cases driven by the more transmissible Delta variant with cases concentrated in communities with lower vaccination rates," Jeff Zients.

But the CDC stopped counting mild/asymptomatic cases in the vaccinated, so of course the case count for the unvaccinated will be higher.

rr1

Also:. "We continue to see a rise in cases driven by the more transmissible Delta variant with cases concentrated in communities with lower vaccination rates," Jeff Zients.

But the CDC stopped counting mild/asymptomatic cases in the vaccinated, so of course the case count for the unvaccinated will be higher.
That's how I see it too!