The Fire Rises

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

For whatever it's worth, Wictor's comments on Cville emerge from a larger context.

I just discovered his Twitter feed a few weeks ago, and as far as I can figure out, he insists strongly that Trump is a master of disingenuousness. He deliberately appears much dumber and less capable than he really is, to compel his enemies to to be less guarded and cautious and thereby take him less seriously, thereby making him seem much less of a threat than he really is. If he let them see him as he is, they would be threatened to a high degree, and fight much harder and more effectively against him. Kind of out of Sun Tsu.

But there is more, beyond Sun Tsu. Part of Trump's charade involves a White House with constant drama and apparent conflicts within it. The easy-to-understand model to use for understanding this is the World Wrestling Federation. All the characters in it - the wrestlers who have strange cartoony characters, bad guys, good guys, each hating the other, feuds and soap opera behavior - it's all pretend drama, it's fake. It's theater. Trump orchestrates something very similar, but for deeply deadly important objectives and goals, it's not merely entertainment with Trump as it is in the WWF. All the theater and spectacle profoundly misleads his opponents to follow dead end directions while he stealthily goes into other directions unbeknownst to them. While his enemies obsess over some crap Trump said, he's doing stuff, behind the scenes, which they have no time to pay attention to. Knowing this context might help clarify what Wictor is saying about Cville.

I have not yet bought into this myself, but am still ruminating over it. Accept or reject it as you see fit.
I pray that you are right but I fear that you are not. It is a grave mistake to underestimate the enemy, as Sun Tzu surely tells us, but it is an even greater mistake to imagine you are not surrounded by mortal enemies when in fact you are. I suspect that is Trump's situation. I now consider the odds that he completes his term to be little better than a tossup, whether due to impeachment, "illness" (he was an old man, normies, but oh how we did love him despite our differences), "mechanical failure" on Marine One, or some "rogue" "lone wolf" with a rifle. I think he is unaware, or at least insufficiently aware, of the danger, and time is running out.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

How does shouting "muh evil nazis" and "muh fashists" solve the problem?
Both sides were spoon fed their slogans. But such nonsense can actually move the needle. Per Herr Goebbels:
the rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

If a 14 year old is saying "kill all n%*#*@s" online, or "put them back in the oven, I've got news for you, he's just blowing off some steam and saying stuff to get a rise out of middle brow pearl clutchers.
One further possibility is that he's being paid to say it.

x-ray peat

He comes in almost every political thread to post his ambiguous walls of text.
Eventually he says it's the Jesuits who control world politics but refuses to explain the lack of apparent evidence, the lack of coherent motive etc.
And you come in to almost every political thread and try to pass off the blame on the Jews. I've given loads of evidence to support my claim in the past but it seems that you are just unwilling to read it. It's more likely though, given your Avatar is of Hitler's favorite anti-Semitic philosopher, that you are on board with the scape-goating program.
No question. Empathy is not a hallmark of the producers of such shows.
No, it never has been. And these shows go back a long ways.
"Kill them all, and let God sort out his own."

x-ray peat

This is best video I have seen yet on Charger ramming into protesters:
Charlottesville Car Attack Graphically Captured in New Video
These staged events are like a Stanley Kubrick movie where every detail and every item in the background are carefully and fully planned out. For those into Masonic numerology it's interesting that the clip first zooms in on the street address "711" right before the crash. 11 is a very important number to the Occult and 7-11 also has occult meaning. The license plate of the Challenger is GVF 1111. So that's three 11s or 11+11+11=33, the highest degree in Freemasonry and a Masonic calling card. It probably all seems coincidental but given the Shriner bumper sticker on the black pick-up truck, and the fact that every False Flag has these types of details in them, and all the other suspicious facts, I suspect a rat.

Last edited:

michael94

These staged events are like a Stanley Kubrick movie where every detail and every item in the background are carefully and fully planned out. For those into Masonic numerology it's interesting that the clip first zooms in on the street address "711" right before the crash. 11 is a very important number to the Occult and 7-11 also has occult meaning. The license plate of the Challenger is GVF 1111. So that's three 11s or 11+11+11=33, the highest degree in Freemasonry and a Masonic calling card. It probably all seems coincidental but given the Shriner bumper sticker on the black pick-up truck, and the fact that every False Flag has these types of details in them, and all the other suspicious facts, I suspect a rat.
7-11 = SEPTember 11

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

oh, and did anyone mention, no airbag deployed in the Charger? professionals at work here my friends.
Good point.

Also, the car may have been swapped. Picture of carplowman with car from several years ago has clearly different paint from car in Cville wreck. Could have been painted but could also have been a different car. Also, mom's car has plate number GVF1122. Carplowman's plate is GVF1111. Weird.

x-ray peat

Both sides were spoon fed their slogans. But such nonsense can actually move the needle. Per Herr Goebbels:
"the rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious"
+1
He also said
"Some lies are as useful as bread"

Last edited:

lvysaur

Secession and separation would cease all these tensions.

It would.

But it didn't happen for the blacks, and I don't see why it would happen for the white supremacists. The people who run the country don't want to lose land. So either take it by force (lol) or quit bitching, which means we should be seeing these attacks for a while.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

It would.

But it didn't happen for the blacks, and I don't see why it would happen for the white supremacists. The people who run the country don't want to lose land. So either take it by force (lol) or quit bitching, which means we should be seeing these attacks for a while.

"This is so obviously the best way [to organize society] that to even question it makes you a heretic."

When I took a class called "Science and Culture," the two professors posed a question to our class:

"What budget should you expand if you had the option?"

1) The state education budget.
2) The state healthcare budget.
3) The state-sponsored scientific research budget.

"Pick one of three sweaters!" said the clothes shop owner on a hot summer day.

lvysaur

"This is so obviously the best way [to organize society] that to even question it makes you a heretic."

The only problem is that even if you secede/segregate, it will reverse itself within a century or so. The story of humanity is one of genetic mixing and loss of purity, and the way things are headed right now shows no signs of that trend reversing.

The reason secession can't happen is because natural law forbids it--the strong are moderate, and strong because they're moderate. Same reason states like North Korea don't really work well.

Humans were simply too successful to speciate into truly incompatible groups.

DaveFoster

The only problem is that even if you secede/segregate, it will reverse itself within a century or so. The story of humanity is one of genetic mixing and loss of purity, and the way things are headed right now shows no signs of that trend reversing.

The reason secession can't happen is because natural law forbids it--the strong are moderate, and strong because they're moderate. Same reason states like North Korea don't really work well.

Humans were simply too successful to speciate into truly incompatible groups.
I suppose the question would be, "Does regression to the mean occur in regards to political affiliations for various racial/ethnic groups, and would this correlate with intelligence?"

If so, then ethnic homogeneity is necessary and unlikely.

If not, then ethnic homogeneity is not necessary, but controlled demographics would still be necessary.

The identitarians are just right wing SJW's.

Only racists care about race, and they are free to care, but not free to physically harm people and/or property. Many people in the world are racists because racism is mostly genetic and it hasn't been that long since tribal times. Racists inherited the racist gene which likely came from hundreds of thousands of years of defending your tribe from people who looked different than you trying to kill you and steal your land and resources. People confuse nationality hate and racism. Someone not liking you because of what country you’re a citizen of versus them not liking you because of your race are two different things.

A light skinned Chinese person can go to certain racist mens clubs in Japan and the Japanese men won't know he's Chinese unless he speaks and/or doesn't speak Japanese or does something that gives him away. But they'll let him in the club because they are the same race. A white/black/middle eastern man would not be let in because his face doesn't look Asian, or North Asian as opposed to South dark skinned Asian. That's racism. If someone is an Indian (as in East Indian) racist, they will be okay with someone from Pakistan if the Pakistani is of the same look, the Indian look, as many Pakistanis are. Same with Polynesians. Racist Hawaiians are totally cool with you if you look Polynesian but as soon as you start to look less and less Poly, their blood starts to boil more and more, despite the fact that Tahitians invaded Hawaii and slaughtered the original Hawaiians. But to them it's all good because Tahitians are Poly like Samoans and Tongans. It's like one big family. Thats how race is, each race is like a "family." White racists only like people that obviously look white. But white doesn’t mean just white skin, it means that your face looks white or European. The closest look to white that is non-white would be some middle eastern/mediterranean people who don’t look fully white but they have a similar face structure like pointy nose, deep set eyes etc. but they are still not accepted by white racists. It’s not just the blonde hair blue eye look, you can have black hair and brown eyes and still look white/Euro. Black racists are cool with you as long as you look African, including East African which tends to have a different facial look but still has the same skin and hair.

Protesting does nothing. Why anyone would go to argue with retards on both sides is beyond me. Seeing as how crazy people are, I don’t know why you would go and increase your chance of getting pepper sprayed, have a heavy object hurled at your skull or get ran over. People can say and do whatever they want. They can be as racist as they want to be. But they can not physically touch you or your property and disrupt private, not public, meetings. Antifa, BLM, and white nationalists are all the same. They are all people suffering from a mental disorder. But they can’t help it because they were born with the racist gene, and in antifas case the self hating gene. So when you see them all protesting and fighting and killing, they are just expressing their genetic disorder. Those of us who didn’t inherit the gene have to control them but thats hard to do with so many people.

The alt-right makes good points arguing against libtards who believe in white privledge etc., but the alt-right then conversely goes full whitetard when they start saying that they want a mostly white ethnostate. The reason that's dumb is because you can't control who people have sex with and have kids with. All the alt-right can do is suggest that they want you as a white person to have white babies. Suggest all you want but don't force me by law to ejactulate in a white woman. I'll consentually ejactulate into any of the regional looks of the world I want to thank you because it's my life and I'll do what I want, not what you want. But hey, the nazis can not get with non-white woman all they want, that just leaves more hot non-white women who are into white guys for me.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

The identitarians are just right wing SJW's.

Only racists care about race, and they are free to care, but not free to physically harm people and/or property. Many people in the world are racists because racism is mostly genetic and it hasn't been that long since tribal times. Racists inherited the racist gene which likely came from hundreds of thousands of years of defending your tribe from people who looked different than you trying to kill you and steal your land and resources. People confuse nationality hate and racism. Someone not liking you because of what country you’re a citizen of versus them not liking you because of your race are two different things.

A light skinned Chinese person can go to certain racist mens clubs in Japan and the Japanese men won't know he's Chinese unless he speaks and/or doesn't speak Japanese or does something that gives him away. But they'll let him in the club because they are the same race. A white/black/middle eastern man would not be let in because his face doesn't look Asian, or North Asian as opposed to South dark skinned Asian. That's racism. If someone is an Indian (as in East Indian) racist, they will be okay with someone from Pakistan if the Pakistani is of the same look, the Indian look, as many Pakistanis are. Same with Polynesians. Racist Hawaiians are totally cool with you if you look Polynesian but as soon as you start to look less and less Poly, their blood starts to boil more and more, despite the fact that Tahitians invaded Hawaii and slaughtered the original Hawaiians. But to them it's all good because Tahitians are Poly like Samoans and Tongans. It's like one big family. Thats how race is, each race is like a "family." White racists only like people that obviously look white. But white doesn’t mean just white skin, it means that your face looks white or European. The closest look to white that is non-white would be middle eastern/mediterranean people who don’t look fully white but they have a similar face structure like pointy nose, deep set eyes etc. but they are still not accepted by white racists. It’s not just the blonde hair blue eye look, you can have black hair and brown eyes and still look white/Euro. Black racists are cool with you as long as you look African, including East African which tends to have a different facial look but still has the same skin and hair.

Protesting does nothing. Why anyone would go to argue with retards on both sides is beyond me. Seeing as how crazy people are, I don’t know why you would go and increase your chance of getting pepper sprayed, have a heavy object hurled at your skull or get ran over. People can say and do whatever they want. They can be as racist as they want to be. But they can not physically touch you or your property and disrupt private, not public, meetings. Antifa, BLM, and white nationalists are all the same. They are all people suffering from a mental disorder. But they can’t help it because they were born with the racist gene, and in antifas case the self hating gene. So when you see them all protesting and fighting and killing, they are just expressing their genetic disorder. Those of us who didn’t inherit the gene have to control them but thats hard to do with so many people.

The alt-right makes good points arguing against libtards who believe in white privledge etc., but the alt-right then conversely goes full whitetard when they start saying that they want a mostly white ethnostate. The reason that's dumb is because you can't control who people have sex with and have kids with. All the alt-right can do is suggest that they want you as a white person to have white babies. Suggest all you want but don't force me by law to ejactulate in a white woman. I'll consentually ejactulate into any of the regional looks of the world I want to thank you because it's my life and I'll do what I want, not what you want. But hey, the nazis can not get with non-white woman all they want, that just leaves more hot non-white women who are into white guys for me.
Historically, miscegenation did not equally apply against men and women. Warriors killed the opposing tribe's men, raped or took their women to their own tribe, and sometimes raised their children. The weighted acceptance of breeding across groups varied by gender, and also by social class. The droit du seigneur stated the lord's right to have sex with a peasant's wife on their wedding night. This rarely happened, but the legal right codified the dominance of a male of higher social class over both a male and female of a lower social class, and this cemented in the form of dominion over a female of a lower social class as a "breeding right," and the institution of marriage was subservient to the domination of the lord.

If you view this inter-competition of families, then each family wants the maximal amount of resources for itself, and this entails a minimization of taxes. People don't want others to confiscate their family's belongings. Based on gender, religion, ethnicity, race, culture, socioeconomics, and geography, clear demographic trends emerge for political behavior and ideology, and by no means does this limit to race. "White" people from London do not vote or share even closely the same views as "white" people from Spain, nor "white" Greeks, nor "white" Albanians, nor "white" Russians.

Last edited:
"White" people from London do not vote or share even closely the same views as "white" people from Spain, nor "white" Greeks, nor "white" Albanians, nor "white" Russians.

That's culture. Your look is your look regardless of the culture you grew up in.

There was a documentary on Russian neo-nazis a few years ago where they would go around Russia beating/kidnapping/killing non-whites. Germans killed more Russians than anyone else in the war yet the Russian neo-nazis didn't care about that because for them it wasn't about being Russian or German, it was about being white. The nationally goes away for the race, or the look. Black supremacists don't care which African country you're from. If you look black, you're black and they will be happy for you to hold up the black power fist with them. Persians (which is just a term for Iraian) in Los Angeles hang out with Saudi's because they both have the middle eastern look so to the racist ones, the similar middle eastern look makes them feel more comfortable to be around than non-middle eastern looking people. Same with Asians. They drop the nationalism of which kind of Asian they are for just the one Asian-ism big time in the US.

Last edited:

Kyle M

It would.

Nothing close to the majority of the intellectual movement of a group (blacks included) had a secessionist program. Frederick Douglas and a few others seemed to say things towards that end, but without a fundamental grasp of what the state is and how it works, the idea did not grab hold in a meaningful way. Instead blacks took the now obviously destructive path of getting handouts from the state, entrenching them in poverty and social degeneration for generations.

lvysaur

"Does regression to the mean occur in regards to political affiliations for various racial/ethnic groups

Probably yes, and probably not consistently with time. Why do rich Asians vote left? Because they're not white. What happens if society mixes and changes to the extent that the right isn't basically a proxy for "white"? Then the parties would actually reflect their principles, instead of the vague de facto racial lines they do today.

As it is now, the right gets a lot of non-principled votes by virtue of social (racial) identity. In other words, it's lightly fascist, and always has been.

and would this correlate with intelligence?"

Not really, as demonstrated by Asians. "Regression to the mean" isn't something that happens via genes anyway.

Kyle M

upload_2017-8-15_0-5-51.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals