The Fed - The Old Economy, As We Know It, Is Probably Gone

haidut

Forum Supporter
If there was any doubt left that we are indeed in the middle of an unprecedented social and economic experiment/shift, and nothing about this pandemic is random or even natural - here are the comments from the Fed Chairman. They sound as if he just got off the phone with Mr. Klaus from the WEF.
The economy as we knew it might be over, Fed Chairman says - CNN

"...The Covid-19 pandemic brought the economy to a screeching halt, and while it has started its long road to recovery, the economy we knew is probably a thing of the past, said Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on Thursday. "We're recovering, but to a different economy," Powell said during a virtual panel discussion at the European Central Bank's Forum on Central Banking. The pandemic has accelerated existing trends in the economy and society, including the increasing use of technology, telework and automation, he said. This will have lasting effects on how people live and work. While technological advances are generally positive for societies over the long term, Powell said, on a short-term basis they create disruption, and as the market adjusts to the new normal the pain isn't shared evenly."

Regina

If there was any doubt left that we are indeed in the middle of an unprecedented social and economic experiment/shift, and nothing about this pandemic is random or even natural - here are the comments from the Fed Chairman. They sound as if he just got off the phone with Mr. Klaus from the WEF.
The economy as we knew it might be over, Fed Chairman says - CNN

"...The Covid-19 pandemic brought the economy to a screeching halt, and while it has started its long road to recovery, the economy we knew is probably a thing of the past, said Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on Thursday. "We're recovering, but to a different economy," Powell said during a virtual panel discussion at the European Central Bank's Forum on Central Banking. The pandemic has accelerated existing trends in the economy and society, including the increasing use of technology, telework and automation, he said. This will have lasting effects on how people live and work. While technological advances are generally positive for societies over the long term, Powell said, on a short-term basis they create disruption, and as the market adjusts to the new normal the pain isn't shared evenly."
Ohhhh that's conspiracy theory for impressionable minds.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ohhhh that's conspiracy theory for impressionable minds.

I keep telling people Biden may be right about his "Dark Winter" prediction, but it has nothing to do with COVID-19. Now, I have the link from a "normie" outlet to back it up.

tankasnowgod

He's probably right. The question is, is that a good or bad thing?

The World Economic Forum has been pumping "The Great Reset" for a while now. On the other side, you have those that talk about NESARA/GESARA, which would be a lot better for the average person, if true, although both plans seem similar on the surface.

The thing is....... the old economy was pretty demonic itself. Central Banks controlled the world. Congress had delegated their power to coin money to a private organization, the Federal Reserve. They seem to print money backed by nothing, with no real limits on it. If you are familiar with the WRM/NWO plan to own the world......... well, things were pretty much set up that way, already. Cede & Co. technically owns over 99% of all stocks traded on the stock market, and therefore, all companies. They also owned almost all the property in the world, through mortgage backed securities. The DTCC is a company that does all the "trading" through "licensed" brokers. Over $20 Trillion dollars goes through the DTCC every year, and most people haven't heard of them.

The entire banking system ran on nothing but pure fraud and illusion, every day. It's a total con job.

https://apollosolaris.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/tomschauf-topsecretbankersmanual2003_ocr_v-1.pdf

But it seemed to be working pretty well, and was built upon at least 250+ years of effort. So why risk all of it for a totally, obviously fake pandemic?

Maybe this is the event where the Depopulation Faction finally tries to get rid of 90% of the population.

Or maybe, it's the case that some other powerful faction called their bluff. Ben Fulford from February of 2020-

Benjamin Fulford 2/17/20 Report: US Corporation fails to meet payments date and threatens to poison world’s water supply

"The U.S. Corporate government failed to meet a February 16th payments deadline and is now threatening to poison the world’s water supply, MI6 and CIA sources say. This was how the threat was conveyed by a senior CIA source: “Remember pure clean water is life. This will become more valuable than gold.” Translation: “Hand over the gold or we will poison your water.”

What is happening is not the end of the world, but rather the end of the Satanists’ control over the world’s financial system. There is now, undeniably, a black swan event taking place in the global economy and financial markets.

It is too early to say what the ripple, or should I say tsunami effect of the U.S. default would be. Nonetheless, we can be sure the U.S. Corporation won’t be able to fool the Asians with another Barack Obama house slave like they did in 2008 to end the Lehman crisis.

"Furthermore, the economic implosion the world is now going through is already causing world trade to seize up. The Baltic Dry Index, which measures the cost of shipping, is already below the low point it reached after the “Lehman shock.” Unlike the stock market, this index is based on real ships and cannot be manipulated with central bank funny money like the stock markets. Baltic Exchange Dry Index | 1985-2020 Data | 2021-2022 Forecast | Price | Quote"

From mid March-

Benjamin Fulford 3/16/20 Report: It’s getting biblical folks as Pope vanishes, Mecca shuts down for the first time in history

"CEOs of some major world corporations have been indicted or arrested, and some have been forced to resign — all in the last 30-60 days — such as the CEOs of the NBA, Harley Davidson, the Bill Gates Foundation, Intel, McDonald’s, Cesar Awards, Disney, and the Vatican Chief of Police among others. Approximately 700-800 more resignations are coming in the next 3 months.

The lab-engineered ‘novel coronavirus’ is the cover story for a mandatory vaccination agenda. Now it has become the biggest covert U.S. Intelligence operation the world has ever seen. This massive – 158,000 arrests – operation will capture and remove the biggest evil and corrupt politicians, celebrities, and CEOs, including global elites and bankers such as George Soros, U.N. officials, and the founders of ‘GRETA Inc.’"

There will be a 2-month complete shutdown of the world’s most common operations, such as schools, the stock exchange, some banks, airports, shipping, travel, events, galas, expos, sport games, sport championships, music award ceremonies, NBA/NHL/Baseball games, and ship cruises. There will be food shortages and staged electricity power loss. Gas prices will go down, food costs will go up, insurance will go up, gold and silver stocks will fall, and many corporations will either go bankrupt or take a significant financial loss, such as in the case of what’s about to happen to Air Canada, Disney, and Coca-Cola.”

And there is this Jim Bianco editorial from March, where he states that Trump basically nationalized the Federal Reserve. It makes sense that the Mass Satanic Media wouldn't want to give much airtime to that, as that would simply raise the question in most people "Wait.... the Federal Reserve wasn't a Government Entity to begin with?"

Bloomberg - Jim Bianco is the Fed's Cure Worse than the disease?

This interview with Mel K tied more of these concepts together better than any other source I have heard-

Mel K in an Explosive Interview with Charlie Ward Exposes the Truth NOT TO BE MISSED

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
"CEOs of some major world corporations have been indicted or arrested, and some have been forced to resign — all in the last 30-60 days — such as the CEOs of the NBA, Harley Davidson, the Bill Gates Foundation, Intel, McDonald’s, Cesar Awards, Disney, and the Vatican Chief of Police among others. Approximately 700-800 more resignations are coming in the next 3 months.

For what's worth, Eric Schmidt who Peat keeps mentioning during interviews as the head of the global-AI snake just applied for citizenship to Cyprus. I wonder what that is all about.
Exclusive: The former CEO of Google has applied to become a citizen of Cyprus

As far as the end of the old economy - yes, ending the part running on funny money is clearly a good thing, but destroying 60%+ of small businesses who were very much producing value, is hardly a good outcome. I think this may be the real depopulation agenda - destroy the livelihood of a good portion of the population and they will either kill themselves with booze/drugs/stress or kill each other physically. Even before a DNA-modifying vaccine even enters the show.

Regina

For what's worth, Eric Schmidt who Peat keeps mentioning during interviews as the head of the global-AI snake just applied for citizenship to Cyprus. I wonder what that is all about.

As far as the end of the old economy - yes, ending the part running on funny money is clearly a good thing, but destroying 60%+ of small businesses who were very much producing value, is hardly a good outcome. I think this may be the real depopulation agenda - destroy the livelihood of a good portion of the population and they will either kill themselves with booze/drugs/stress or kill each other physically. Even before a DNA-modifying vaccine even enters the show.
Yes. They want what they want. And they really didn't get push back. Just people falling right into the most obvious divide-conquer directives--like they're already cyborgs.

I posted the Schmidt move. It precedes his knighting ceremony on Malta.
It is the final sorting of peons and overlords. And they were LOSING their grip. It's just that we were asleep.

tankasnowgod

I agree. I was actually surprised how many small and mid sized businesses went into full compliance, without even demanding an official order, delivered by either a police officer, state trooper, or process server. Since when do TV stations or Twitter make laws? From my understanding, none of the shutdown orders were actually "laws," most usually being guidelines, or "Executive Orders," by governors or mayors that simply don't have the authority to issue such laws.

But, I at least know of one. Jon Rappoport and Del Bigtree highlighted this restaurant in Huntinton Beach, CA-

Basilico's Pasta e Vino | Italian Food Restaurant in Huntington Beach

The owner (Tony Roman) never shut down for a single day, thought the entire thing was overblown simply based on case numbers alone, and has been calling Newsom's bluff the entire time. He even banned masks in his restaurant, and posted this video on his website-

Regina

I agree. I was actually surprised how many small and mid sized businesses went into full compliance, without even demanding an official order, delivered by either a police officer, state trooper, or process server. Since when do TV stations or Twitter make laws? From my understanding, none of the shutdown orders were actually "laws," most usually being guidelines, or "Executive Orders," by governors or mayors that simply don't have the authority to issue such laws.

But, I at least know of one. Jon Rappoport and Del Bigtree highlighted this restaurant in Huntinton Beach, CA-

The owner (Tony Roman) never shut down for a single day, thought the entire thing was overblown simply based on case numbers alone, and has been calling Newsom's bluff the entire time. He even banned masks in his restaurant. He even posted this video on his website-

small businesses were further damaged by the karens set up in Next_Door apps. I'm in a small town in FL now. While driving here I jumped on the Next Door app to get a feel for the local pulse. Brutal Karens outing places where they observed a fry cook without a mask (in July/August sweltering heat). "never going back!" I'm sure it was set up in every smalltown USA. These are the type of contact tracer armies the Clinton's wanted in cheap horizontal totalitarianism.
As DeSantis came out for businesses doing whatever they want, some businesses relaxed. Still lots of shaming looks and people driving alone in cars wearing masks. Then the election. Masks ripped off. But this is small town FL. Lots of deplorables in trucks. Mon dieu.

tankasnowgod

small businesses were further damaged by the karens set up in Next_Door apps. I'm in a small town in FL now. While driving here I jumped on the Next Door app to get a feel for the local pulse. Brutal Karens outing places where they observed a fry cook without a mask (in July/August sweltering heat). "never going back!" I'm sure it was set up in every smalltown USA. These are the type of contact tracer armies the Clinton's wanted in cheap horizontal totalitarianism.
As DeSantis came out for businesses doing whatever they want, some businesses relaxed. Still lots of shaming looks and people driving alone in cars wearing masks. Then the election. Masks ripped off. But this is small town FL. Lots of deplorables in trucks. Mon dieu.

I don't know how damaged they were by those type of reviews. Let's face it, Karens weren't eating at those restaurants anyway (or were flat our lying on the app), and any true patriot would see one of their negative reviews and think "Oh! That place is open, let's go!"

I think I might give shaming looks to anyone wearing a mask when outside in the street, but I'm not completely aware if I am. I wouldn't notice a shaming look from people anyway.

lampofred

I was actually surprised how many small and mid sized businesses went into full compliance, without even demanding an official order, delivered by either a police officer, state trooper, or process server.

People are so much more apathetic and dumber than they used to be (including me, but I'm doing my best to maintain the memories I have of what we used to be). I bet none of this would have had a chance of happening 10 years ago, much less a few decades ago.

tankasnowgod

People are so much more apathetic and dumber than they used to be (including me, but I'm doing my best to maintain the memories I have of what we used to be). I bet none of this would have had a chance of happening 10 years ago, much less a few decades ago.

Well, yeah. Wouldn't have been possible without high speed internet pretty much everywhere. So, no mass "work from home" option. Even 2010 internet wasn't ready for that.

After a few days (if it have even gotten that far), people would have been like "Screw this! If I don't work, I don't eat!"

No Internet = No Karens + No Compliance + No Constant Fear-mongering "orders" from Government

Last one might be key. Without Twitter and Facebook, people just now might be realizing "Oh, our Governor/Mayor/Other Elected Satanist issued a stay at home order in March? Huh. Didn't hear that. Obviously didn't comply."

Remember that the Amish will never get Coronavirus, because they don't have TV or internet.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

I’ve posted this before, as did @Regina.

This blogger has an insightful way to describe the changes going on - and the goals of it. This article is especially concise:

Who Voted In Davos? How Data-Driven Government and the Internet of Bodies Are Poised To Transform Smart Sustainable Cities Into Social Impact Prisons

Is their anything left to doubt about it after all we had to experience the last 5-10 years? The 4 years of Trump being vilified. The things already in place in China. The open, brazen claims and framing of Schwab et. al.?

Regina

Well, yeah. Wouldn't have been possible without high speed internet pretty much everywhere. So, no mass "work from home" option. Even 2010 internet wasn't ready for that.

After a few days (if it have even gotten that far), people would have been like "Screw this! If I don't work, I don't eat!"

No Internet = No Karens + No Compliance + No Constant Fear-mongering "orders" from Government

Last one might be key. Without Twitter and Facebook, people just now might be realizing "Oh, our Governor/Mayor/Other Elected Satanist issued a stay at home order in March? Huh. Didn't hear that. Obviously didn't comply."

Remember that the Amish will never get Coronavirus, because they don't have TV or internet.
Yeah. Central Fl is a different planet. Especially coming from Chicago. Most people here just kept working in FL. They don't really have twitter or facebook. Next_Door app was revealed to be selection bias--giving the illusion that the world had turned happytalist NWO. My first innocuous posting actual CDC data got banned. I lurked and noted that the would-be Mayor parked herself and censored EVERY post, including mine. She called for goon squads to find out where Trump supporters or agenda questioners lived and report how they kept their yard. I wasn't even a Trump supporter. I was anti-stasi; pro-conversation. I admit to eviscerating her in a post (not directed at her personally). I started a new thread. That it was time we look into our would-be leaders. Any time at Langley? etc. etc. I got a slew of private msgs saying they were scared of 'would be mayor.' Literally from people who were licking her boots. (like Twilight Zone Anthony). I responded to each message something like: Be brave. Live in your true heart and speak freely. Love yourself. Trust yourself. Tell the truth. Love your neighbor.
The would-be mayor was slaughtered in a landslide.
It wasn't right-left. A lot of people here are environmentalists. I told them about Rosa Koire's "democrats against agenda 21". There are many people here who care deeply about the habitat and also many artisans. It's not good to break their hearts. I'm no preacher. These people are already high-conscience and want to do the right thing. They want permission for their thoughts about wrong leadership.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

The owner (Tony Roman) never shut down for a single day, thought the entire thing was overblown simply based on case numbers alone, and has been calling Newsom's bluff the entire time. He even banned masks in his restaurant, and posted this video on his website-

So, the restaurant guy never got arrested, prosecuted, etc? I am surprised Newsom did not try to make an example out of him. There are plenty of "code violations" and "random inspections" that could have been used to shut him down and Newsom does not like to be taunted.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes. They want what they want. And they really didn't get push back. Just people falling right into the most obvious divide-conquer directives--like they're already cyborgs.

I posted the Schmidt move. It precedes his knighting ceremony on Malta.
It is the final sorting of peons and overlords. And they were LOSING their grip. It's just that we were asleep.

Why do you think he needs a Cyprus citizenship? I mean, he can probably freely overstay his welcome as a non-citizen in pretty much any country around the world and not face any consequences. And why Cyprus, of all EU countries? Maybe some sort of tax dodge and/or possibly preparing to renounce his US citizenship.

tankasnowgod

So, the restaurant guy never got arrested, prosecuted, etc? I am surprised Newsom did not try to make an example out of him. There are plenty of "code violations" and "random inspections" that could have been used to shut him down and Newsom does not like to be taunted.

It probably helped that he's in Orange County. The OC Sheriff(s) basically said they weren't going to enforce any of Newsom's orders. So Newsom probably would have had to send in State Troopers or something. Maybe he just flew under the radar the entire time.

OC is also the county that really pushed back against the beach closures (something Newsom probably does have the authority to do). They basically got him to fold over a weekend.

There were a few examples made of people and businesses (like the paddleboarder story from Malibu, Atilis Gym in Pennsylvania, and church in Kentucky), but I think those were done as examples to get people into fear (from the MSM "You better comply" message, to patriots in Alt Media saying "Oh, this is horrible!"). I don't think they wanted to test those orders on too many, because they knew their was no basis for them.

tankasnowgod

Why do you think he needs a Cyprus citizenship? I mean, he can probably freely overstay his welcome as a non-citizen in pretty much any country around the world and not face any consequences. And why Cyprus, of all EU countries? Maybe some sort of tax dodge and/or possibly preparing to renounce his US citizenship.

In addition to my earlier response...... I wonder if Tony Roman (the owner of the restaurant that defied Newsom) won the war by simply standing his ground and staying open. Check this out-

Judge rules against Gov. Newsom in lawsuit challenging executive order

The story is about Newsom's orders in regards to the election, but also says this-

"As part of Heckman's ruling, she also issued a permanent injunction preventing Newsom from making further unconstitutional orders."

At the very least, it means the Governor is now on defense, and probably won't want to pick a war with a small Huntington Beach restaurant, especially since most OC restaurants are back open.

Back
Top Bottom