When it happens we won't be surprised

I think the movie depictions of zombies have made them seem outrageously impossible. Here is the more realistic definition of what the military is prepared for...

"Researchers have used theoretical zombie infections to test epidemiology modeling. One study found that all humans end up turned or dead. This is because the main epidemiological risk of zombies, besides the difficulties of neutralizing them, is that their population just keeps increasing; generations of humans merely "surviving" still have a tendency to feed zombie populations, resulting in gross outnumbering. The researchers explain that their methods of modelling may be applicable to the spread of political views or diseases with dormant infection." -wikipedia

P

Peatness

I think the movie depictions of zombies have made them seem outrageously impossible. Here is the more realistic definition of what the military is prepared for...

"Researchers have used theoretical zombie infections to test epidemiology modeling. One study found that all humans end up turned or dead. This is because the main epidemiological risk of zombies, besides the difficulties of neutralizing them, is that their population just keeps increasing; generations of humans merely "surviving" still have a tendency to feed zombie populations, resulting in gross outnumbering. The researchers explain that their methods of modelling may be applicable to the spread of political views or diseases with dormant infection." -wikipedia
The symbolic zombies. Can't keep a straight face

AdoTintor

I think alien attacks are a brilliant idea. Imagine whole towns being taken out by some alien energy beam. The current red-flag system with lone gunman dosen't scare Americans enough anymore. Alien attacks would be much more cinematic, you could pass a lot more emergency laws and really get things done.

I think alien attacks are a brilliant idea. Imagine whole towns being taken out by some alien energy beam. The current red-flag system with lone gunman dosen't scare Americans enough anymore. Alien attacks would be much more cinematic, you could pass a lot more emergency laws and really get things done.

Like 911, when some explosions knock some good sense back into people!

Jonnie

It's looking like they'll first come out to say they've found ancient ruins and with it some ancient tech.

We get an alternate history and with it a lot of new tech.

Unfortunately they'll probably give us a bunch of half truths so they can keep a big portion of their control.

Fortunately I think soon afterwards the ball starts rolling and we'll find out the truths anyway.

Super vague post, I know.
But remind me of this by 2030.

It's looking like they'll first come out tosay they've found ancient ruins and with it some ancient tech.

We get an alternate history and with it a lot of new tech.

Unfortunately they'll probably give us a bunch of half truths so they can keep a big portion of their control.

Fortunately I think soon afterwards the ball starts rolling and we'll find out the truths anyway.

Super vague post, I know.
But remind me of this by 2030.

I am on your same page. The alien angle has been ramping up for awhile.

TheCalciumCad

Zombies are already here

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1434518004876857347

Is it some type of drug that's making them bend over and assume some sort of zombie position?

I mean, they could at least lie down. Much more comfortable that way.

Here it is, a zombie-like drug going around in Philadelphia!

They say it is an animal tranquilizer....

"Philadelphia has a “zombie drug” problem, and experts are concerned it is going to start rapidly spreading to other parts of the U.S.—just as the drug infiltrated the City of Brotherly Love from Puerto Rico about 5 years ago.

Xylazine is a non-opioid sedative, painkiller and muscle relaxant that is used in veterinary medicine. It can dangerously lower blood pressure, heart rate and breathing. It has also been linked to open skin ulcers."

They say it is an animal tranquilizer....

"Philadelphia has a “zombie drug” problem, and experts are concerned it is going to start rapidly spreading to other parts of the U.S.—just as the drug infiltrated the City of Brotherly Love from Puerto Rico about 5 years ago.

Xylazine is a non-opioid sedative, painkiller and muscle relaxant that is used in veterinary medicine. It can dangerously lower blood pressure, heart rate and breathing. It has also been linked to open skin ulcers."

"Use of ‘Zombie Drug’ Increasing, Now Linked to 1 in 3 Overdoses in Philly"

Jonnie

Here it is, a zombie-like drug going around in Philadelphia!

Apparently it's Fentanyl or Xylazine , not heroin.
But who knows what these lost souls might be shooting up.
Such misery. God save their souls indeed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom