boris

S-VV

Wether one believes they are extraterrestrial or terrestrial in origin, I think we can all agree that nothing good will come out of this phenomenon. Either possibility is deeply unnerving if carried out to its ultimate conclusion

Kram

More weekly fake UFO news. Just look at those beautiful smudges that the high end top of the line military equipment captures. Mindblowing images.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPrYVmYkL5w

This is what todays consumer products that you can get in any store can do for comparison, zoom on to saturns ring, and see in complete darkness:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGvV_GcOkjs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RyiS-mrp1c

Do you expect them to just release a clear image of a spaceship with aliens inside?

Also, why would the globalists want to 'fake' an alien invasion (although I don't believe an invasion is actually what's happening)? Admitting there is a superior intelligence out there would place the globalists in a subordinate position and likely create cultural chaos, which doesn't really fit their supposed agenda.

boris

Do you expect them to just release a clear image of a spaceship with aliens inside?

Also, why would the globalists want to 'fake' an alien invasion (although I don't believe an invasion is actually what's happening)? Admitting there is a superior intelligence out there would place the globalists in a subordinate position and likely create cultural chaos, which doesn't really fit their supposed agenda.
Unite the world against a common enemy? Distract people from the fact that we live in a 2 class society? Justify emptying peoples pockets for more military spending? There are thousands of reasons to do it.

I don't necessarily think they will ever fake an alien invasion, keeping peoples eyes glued to their screens is pretty effective a distraction in itself.

jay123

Unite the world against a common enemy? Distract people from the fact that we live in a 2 class society? Justify emptying peoples pockets for more military spending? There are thousands of reasons to do it.

I don't necessarily think they will ever fake an alien invasion, keeping peoples eyes glued to their screens is pretty effective a distraction in itself.
Yeah you are right. It would be like trying to stage an international pandemic, or a cavedweller that could blow up skyscrapers with jets.

ALS

There's lots to tick off the list on the 2030 countdown .. First, "zee cybuh attak" to disrupt the supply chains?
they already started with the east coast oil pipeline, then the meat processing company.

Regina

OP
EchoTango

EchoTango

This is a great interview. Thank you.

I wanted to see something more recent from Jorjanii and gosh, has he been compromised?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzLGEPj_F20

Regina, that's a good question. I hadn't yet seen "The End of History, Humanity and Reality" until now, but I think Jorjani has been pretty consistent in his approach outlined in his Promethiest Manifesto, that taking on the New World Order will involve becoming superhuman/embracing transhumanism -- basically you can't beat it so join it.. I'm not saying I agree with him, the thought of a transhumanist future is harrowing. But I think he is being realistic all the same. At around 57:00min into the video you posted he summarizes his thoughts and it doesn't seem unreasonable. Having a trace of misanthropy myself (towards the sheepish qualities of humanity), in a way I can understand the mind of the elite group, their determination and vision to shape the evolution of humanity (with themselves at the top), and there being so many willing volunteers to be herded, its undeniable that we will be faced with this challenge. At this point in my life I am not convinced by the promises of technology, and I seriously doubt that they really know what they are doing with genetic engineering etc.. Seems like mickey mouse as the sorceress apprentice creating havoc... But since drone air strikes are now possible of course I fear that the fake alien invasion could be used to decimate people while blaming it on those evil aliens. What do you think?

View: https://youtu.be/bzLGEPj_F20?t=3293

Last edited:
OP
EchoTango

EchoTango

This is a great interview. Thank you.

I wanted to see something more recent from Jorjanii and gosh, has he been compromised?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzLGEPj_F20

I still haven't seen their interview on the singularity so I'll look into that next.

It is worth noting regarding Jorjani, that he has recently been fired from his job and somewhat isolated and rejected from his practical efforts at shaping contemporary politics of Iran. Though he has also received more sympathy because of this maltreatment from certain audiences. which reminded me of Peat's article on intelligence Intelligence And Metabolism where he briefly examines the lives of 'high IQ' famous intellectuals like Sidis and Bertrand Russell and the isolation they experienced from society. May be a stretch but that isolation could also play into his somewhat aggressive/pragmatic approach of Prometheism.

"The psychopathology of social isolation has been studied in a variety of animals, and many features are similar across species, including humans. Aggression, helplessness, and reduced ability to learn are typically produced in animals by social isolation, and it's clear that certain kinds of family environment produce the same conditions in children."

vs

"An environment that fosters optimal intelligence will necessarily promote the development of emotional health, and will almost certainly foster good physical health and longevity, because no part of the physiological system can thrive at the expense of another part. And within the boundaries of life-enriching environments, there are infinite possibilities for variety."

Missenger

Having a trace of misanthropy myself (towards the sheepish qualities of humanity), in a way I can understand the mind of the elite group, their determination and vision to shape the evolution of humanity (with themselves at the top), and there being so many willing volunteers to be herded, its undeniable that we will be faced with this challenge.
They are both subhumans, if they're material animals they have stress hormones like any other animal, they just rationalize it away with religion and use people with less money than them they consider cattle as slaves to unleash their stress as the merchant class has done for centuries, murdering, enslaving, spreading disease and tricking nations to start wars for their own benefit.

OP
EchoTango

EchoTango

They are both subhumans, if they're material animals they have stress hormones like any other animal, they just rationalize it away with religion and use people with less money than them they consider cattle as slaves to unleash their stress as the merchant class has done for centuries, murdering, enslaving, spreading disease and tricking nations to start wars for their own benefit.
I think you can detect how stressed the oligarchs and their slavish bureaucrats are getting with how sloppily plans are carried out. Its highly erratic. When you feel your at the top there is only one place to go and that's down. One must defend their status with constant vigilance.

OP
EchoTango

EchoTango

Funny, I have seen these interviews many times and every time I go to watch them, something holds me back. Something is off with them energetically - sort of a darkness. Hard to explain.
Like so much information I think we have to extract the gold nuggets of truth and discard the rest as we imagine the best outcomes possible. I can appreciate Jorjani's scope of research but he is in no way infallible. He also makes minor mistakes in some of his info.. like for instance in the "Breakaway Civilization" he says that "Things to Come" is a Hollywood production when in fact it is a British United Artists film. But yeah, there is definitely a high serotonin/paranoia vibe present in the content. But thats hard to avoid when you are dealing with the plans of psychopaths.

OP
EchoTango

EchoTango

This was posted on another thread, but it ties into the fake alien invasion so I copied it here:
Gone Peating said: This whole thing makes me wonder if plandemics have been going on since the beginning of human history. It's pretty well documented that the Spanish Flu of 1918 was caused by the vaccine they were giving people. British settlers intentionally poisoned Native Americans with smallpox by giving them contaminated blankets.

I honestly wonder if those who rule the world intentionally spread the bubonic plague
Yes, I think you are right to question how what's going on now resonates with those histories. Within caste systems a priestly class usually exists which has access to secret knowledge. I have a book "The Art of Magic" that is a companion to a PBS documentary from the 90s and that illustrates this example:

"In ancient times authorities used their knowledge of science to astonish people in magical ways. For example, more than 2,000 years ago, in his book Pneumatics, Hero of Alexandria described temple doors that opened mysteriously when a nearby fire was lit by priests"

This secret art of trickery, social conditioning, and political theater has some deep and mysterious roots.

Attachments

• doors temple.jpeg
    doors temple.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 15
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom