"In the 1950s a group called “Synectics” was formed to study the creative process. They found that having an expert in the group could be useful, but it could also often stifle the group's ability to find a good solution to a problem. W.J.J. Gordon described their method as "trusting things that are alien, and alienating things that are trusted." They used metaphorical thinking to help them to see the complexity and potentiality of a situation, and to go beyond the existing understanding. Professors and physicians too often present themselves as having “definitive knowledge” about a subject. For people who already have “definitive knowledge” about something, anomalous facts (if they are perceived at all) will simply remain anomalous and will be quickly forgotten. The things they produce will be extensions of what already exists. For others, things that aren't easily explained have special interest, and cause them to ask new questions. New perspectives can lead to new possibilities and new realities."-Ray Peat

-Luke-

Am I the only one who read "The fake Allen Iverson is next..."?

Regina

Attachments

• aliens.jpg
    aliens.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 49

gaze

GAF

"independence day" the movie

Sleepy Joe, 70% of americans vaxxed by July 1.

independence day will be back to normal (not).

Joe, biding is time, will soon be gone.

Because, someone has to save the day, and it just so happens the 666 king, will be 60 years old on 8/4/2021 and at some point soon, will need to bring order out of chaos, and begin his fake anti-ministry by turning WATER (choas) into wine (something tasty and fun). The 6 king will burst on the scene to corral his demon (alien) armies. And so it begins.

Are you ready for this?

We will be alive to see it, if it happens. I hope all you guys have stocked up on toilet paper.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1sOrPhcsI5Jz/

Alex Collier, and another individual Phil who’s video I will include in my next post, seems to have some info that connects with Ray’s views. As follows:

-Humans should eat mostly fruit
-Energy is ever expanding
-Authoritarianism holds us back
-The UN and governments have created our problems and there is an agenda to control us

Alex has very specific info on Aliens and their fake invasion that is coming, he also predicted 9/11 year before.

Scary thing is if he’s right, we need to either dismantle government or enter the 4th/5th dimensions otherwise 7-22ft tall reptile warriors with tails, wings, super strength and psychic abilities will come from Mars to eat us by torturing us for an hour before death. My next post on Phil connects more dots. Sorry for the spam!

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/btQXK836CAAH/

This is Phil Schneider who claims to have worked for the government in the states to build DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases). His info lines up closely with Alex Collier’s.

He doesn’t have many views that line up with Ray that I know but he did state some interesting info and predictions.

-If you go to the 27-35 min mark he states that the world government wants to reduce the population by 5/6ths to 7/8ths by 2029. He said this in the 90s similar time to Alex’s interview.
-The Aliens he describes are the same as Alex’s and their main reason for being here is to eat us and specifically our children for their glandular secretions.

My overall take on the info from Alex, Phil and others who state similar knowledge of aliens:
-There are 3 main groups of aliens against us (ordered prominence first to last) Draconian, Big Nose Grey’s and Cloning Grey’s.
- They need some of us left as food
- There is one good race of Aliens, and good individual aliens of other races
-The fight is between good and evil, half fought in the present, half fought in other dimensions and time travel
-There are evil aliens underground, on the moon and mainly on Mars
-Some human elite are eating human children for long life and power
-All attempts to hybridize humans and aliens done by the Grey’s have failed
-There is truth in religion and mythology
-Never go out alone late at night
-Oppose all forms of restricting freedom
-If you ever encounter an alien, be safe and reject its presence in your mind and escape

Hope the videos and info connects the dots for others. Life is a fun scary and crazy movie eh?

Quelsatron

This is Phil Schneider who claims to have worked for the government in the states to build DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases). His info lines up closely with Alex Collier’s.

He doesn’t have many views that line up with Ray that I know but he did state some interesting info and predictions.

-If you go to the 27-35 min mark he states that the world government wants to reduce the population by 5/6ths to 7/8ths by 2029. He said this in the 90s similar time to Alex’s interview.
-The Aliens he describes are the same as Alex’s and their main reason for being here is to eat us and specifically our children for their glandular secretions.

My overall take on the info from Alex, Phil and others who state similar knowledge of aliens:
-There are 3 main groups of aliens against us (ordered prominence first to last) Draconian, Big Nose Grey’s and Cloning Grey’s.
-The fight is between good and evil, half fought in the present, half fought in other dimensions and time travel
-If you ever encounter an alien, be safe and reject its presence in your mind and escape

Hope the videos and info connects the dots for others. Life is a fun scary and crazy movie eh?

Seems legit but thor will protect me so I don't worry

jay123

That is what the Georgia Guide stones talk about. Reducing the population to 500 million.

Attachments

• 18lsw4s7dzd9bjpg.jpeg
    18lsw4s7dzd9bjpg.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 20

Kram

I have wondered if this is one of the reasons hundreds of thousands of kids go missing each year.

Jon2547

Or is the "hundreds of thousands" a political number? What is the solid evidence for that figure? Is this somehow related to fake conspiracy of q-anon?

OP
EchoTango

EchoTango

At first with the whole covid thing, I thought the elite had settled for the interpretation of the alien as a microscopic viral invader.. but as covid, the summer BLM riots and overt election fraud and coup of the captial has taken hold these things only seem to be a prelude unfortunately.

I hope that the majority of people can find a way to be on the offensive rather than on this hellish treadmill of spectacle.

The idea of a fake alien invasion matters not whether one believes in aliens. Consciousness is complex and the mysteries of life are marvelous. The idea that we would need a government to mediate our experience of supernatural, even spiritual phenomenon is absurd, and the idea that the aliens are a military threat could only come from the warped minds of Dr. Strangelove-like characters whose livelihood depends on manufacturing war and fear.

This involves a spiritual battle of sorts. I think Christ Consciousness refers to something that anyone can realize. It may be comparable to Eastern concepts of achieving the Rainbow Body - as Padmasambhava did. The ascended masters took the form of the light body. "Every man and woman is a star". There will be as many interpretations as there are individuals.

We've got to save ourselves. But maybe it's not so hard or scary as slave-master-types would have us believe.

I like this video by Academy of Ideas and it has some sweet Hieronymous Bosch imagery:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdzW-S8MwbI

At first with the whole covid thing, I thought the elite had settled for the interpretation of the alien as a microscopic viral invader.. but as covid, the summer BLM riots and overt election fraud and coup of the captial has taken hold these things only seem to be a prelude unfortunately.

I hope that the majority of people can find a way to be on the offensive rather than on this hellish treadmill of spectacle.

The idea of a fake alien invasion matters not whether one believes in aliens. Consciousness is complex and the mysteries of life are marvelous. The idea that we would need a government to mediate our experience of supernatural, even spiritual phenomenon is absurd, and the idea that the aliens are a military threat could only come from the warped minds of Dr. Strangelove-like characters whose livelihood depends on manufacturing war and fear.

This involves a spiritual battle of sorts. I think Christ Consciousness refers to something that anyone can realize. It may be comparable to Eastern concepts of achieving the Rainbow Body - as Padmasambhava did. The ascended masters took the form of the light body. "Every man and woman is a star". There will be as many interpretations as there are individuals.

We've got to save ourselves. But maybe it's not so hard or scary as slave-master-types would have us believe.

I like this video by Academy of Ideas and it has some sweet Hieronymous Bosch imagery:

Beautifully said Echotango.

cgh4444

Nice post.

Lollipop2

+1 The growth in consciousness of enough people will cause the darkness to be displaced by something more resonant to the growth in consciousness.

Brandin

Alien presence in earth, and their deleterious effect to human wellbeing, has been thoroughly proven IMO. This does not preclude that an invasion will be faked. In fact, given their levels of technological supremacy I don't think aliens would need to invade in the traditional sense. So if there is a war of the worlds like “invasion”, its probably fake
completely agree. The people who hasnt looked in to the data out there that is enough for me to be convinced about aliens might not agree tho. That they will fake an alien invasion is totally possible but I know way to little about that to state an opinion lol...

Back
Top Bottom