charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Agreed my friend. "they (the locusts) were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads"
It's going to look like a big party, they will think Christ is here. They will be falling at anti-christs feet, thinking he is the real Christ. The reason why the ones with the seal are not tortured is because they are sealed with the truth and know exactly what is happening when it all goes down and they do not fall for it.

It's going to look like a big party, they will think Christ is here. They will be falling at anti-christs feet, thinking he is the real Christ. The reason why the ones with the seal are not tortured is because they are sealed with the truth and know exactly what is happening when it all goes down and they do not fall for it.
Amen! Happy there’s so many like minded people on this forum. I look forward to fighting evil with all of you at my side with God.

orangeUglad

Amen my brother

Jing

There are no such things as aliens from outer space.
This... They want people to believe in aliens from outer space it's a nice little fantasy for people to have. It's why there are so many films,cartoons,books and fake documentaries about aliens from outer space lol.
You ever heard off vrill parasites? Now that is something I can kind off believe in it's not that far fetched either.

orangeUglad

Amen! Happy there’s so many like minded people on this forum. I look forward to fighting evil with all of you at my side with God.
100%!! "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This... They want people to believe in aliens from outer space it's a nice little fantasy for people to have. It's why there are so many films,cartoons,books and fake documentaries about aliens from outer space lol.
You ever heard off vrill parasites? Now that is something I can kind off believe in it's not that far fetched either.
You are correct, there are not "aliens" from outer space. There are fallen angels from another dimension, the ones let out of the pit in the verse quoted above. The satanic media is preparing for their arrival. Thing is, they are really good looking, and they are coming for the women, again. It's gonna be one big party..

Last edited:

Jing

You are correct, there are not "aliens" from outer space. There are fallen angels from another dimension, the ones let out of the pit in the verse quoted above. The satanic media is preparing for their arrival. Thing is, they are really good looking, and they are coming for the women, again. It's gonna be one big party, glad I am not invited.
I disagree that they are fallen angels from another dimension that's also what they want you to believe in reality they are just dirty little parasites which live underground hence let out of the pit verse. They are from this dimension but want everyone to believe they are all powerfull.

orangeUglad

One thing about satan (aka Lucifer the light-bearer/morning star) is he frequently appears as an angel of light and so will make something that is dirty and disgusting look beautiful and enticing

Drareg

This UFO hype is to justify more tax payer funds to the space force, the billionaire class soon to be trillionaires are using space ventures to justify keeping their wealth, save humanity and humanitarIan narratives will be pumped.

I believe we can and do send astronauts to space but it’s expensive and not a lot is being done up their anymore experiment wise, they do however use augmented reality for fake space missions, they funnel the tax payer money elsewhere, the usual dark op projects that involve numerous ways to control and herd the rest of us, knowing the brass balls of the ruling class these days they probably are just lodging the money across their accounts and attending orgies on obscure islands.

The videos on YouTube showing the wire harness effect is very interesting, maybe I don’t believe it........

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4p3I1lseX0

jdrop

Soon as I had seen a clip of Obama marketing alien info the other day, I realized the next bit of theater is upon us.

Missenger

These bolshevist politicians are more alien than their fake propaganda at this point.

S-VV

Speaking of aliens being demons, there are a number of similarities that I've encountered in my research:

-mutilations of humans and livestock: associated with the ufo phenomenon and historically with demonic assault

-seeing dead people: sometimes associated with periods of heavy ufo sightings (book: communion), as well as the typical demon/djinn illusion

-the LAM entity: eerily similar to the prototypical grey alien and described by Crowley (a possible satanist) as a para-dimensional entity

And lets not forget skinwalker ranch, where the ufo phenomenon and the more standard paranormal phenomenon almost merges into one

Summer

The general public is too far gone. You could show them mountains of objective evidence regarding what Wernher von Braun said as being true but it wouldn’t matter. They don’t just deny the truth - they hate it.

tallglass13

If you actually objectively research this topic (and with an open mind), anybody with half a brain will learn this is not at all a hoax and there is some other intelligence(s) associated with UFO sightings here on earth. Besides all the sightings, experiences and testimonies from thousands of credible people around the world (e.g., navy pilots such as david fravor or ryan graves), you can look at the work of jacques vallee phd, richard dolan, dr. eric davis, hal puthoff, james fox, dr. john mack or dr. allen hynek to name a few.
That's the smoke and mirrors, we are in a closed system.. there are no aliens, and if there were the government would continue to hide it.. this is the opportune time for them to pretend aliens are coming. Look at the Moon the Sun and the sky, just as the Bible says this is a closed system and immovable Earth. Just think with your own mind and your own vision you will see.

Quelsatron

literally nobody will believe an alien invasion is taking place even if they nuked tokyo lmao

LeeLemonoil

The Man‘s Name was Wernher von Braun, not Werner. Although the latter name is much more common

jay123

We need to look at the language that is used when talking about aliens. An illegal alien is someone who is outside of a countries borders. So we see a half truth in "goverment officials" saying alien. Also the word "extraterrestrial" means extra earth. This is another word play that is used by NASA. Admiral Byrd is on interviews talking about how large Antarctica is. He says "bigger than the United States". Unfortunately you cannot go. You are not allowed. Read about Operation High Jump too.

View: https://youtu.be/cJJbc81OJcU

On the note of what may happen. 1 Enoch and the fallen angels called the Watchers needs to be looked at. Whatever happens, do not trust it.

UpcycledAngel

I'm grateful to see that there are followers of Jesus Christ in here. I really do love this forum. I know y'all are not to open to new people but that's okay. I enjoy reading. So my thoughts have been towards the Tower of Babel and the firmament and towards Sodom and Gomorrah.
I have questioned everything I ever learned about this ? I live in. I'm not saying that other life couldn't exists. I'm saying that part of this Earth life test is that it is confined to the Earth. If you follow the scriptures it tells us this. It also tells us who has been cast down here with us. Meaning this spot is not movable. If so then we would've been traveling the stars like Star Trek, long ago. I think these plans have been in the works for a long time. They have proven back in the 30s that people trusted the news. So many panicked over the broadcast that Aliens were invading to earth. Do I think they have technology that have not shown the pubic? Yes ?. I think they will unleash things that will look like something from out of this world. Many will believe. We just have to help those around us to see that it's false. Ok the tower. Even though it's back in 500 BC, it's evidence to me that we are not supposed to leave the Earth. At that time Jehovah would be among the people. So I'm guessing they saw him leave and rise up out of Earth and that's where the idea came from the tower. Being God's children,we chose to come here and be tested. A veil of forgetfulness was pulled over our minds and we forgot who we were before we were born. But the Adversary and all the 3rd of Heaven that followed him did not forget. They remember where we came from. Who we are and our potential. It's why we are told the only way back is through Christ. We have been bought and paid for with a price. It was the ultimate price. I hope this post is well met. I hope it inspires whomever reads it. We are told that power will be given to decieve and signs and wonders. I think that without God's permission the devil can't do these things. Think of Job. The devil had to get permission before he could attack Job. Do you know why the devil did not kill Job's wife? He killed his kids and many other things. Was it just so she could be nasty to him later? Nope. They were one flesh. She was protected because of their marriage. It was told he could do whatever to Job but not to kill him. Trust in Christ. Pray for aid. Pray for Angels to attend to you. We will need heavenly help. Thanks for your post and help. I'm feeling better on the thyroid. I also got a multi organ complex. I think it's really helping. My body seems to be functioning better. Still very little appetite. But that's okay. I'm guessing this disease is my thing I chose to help me to grow in life. Ty Angel ?

Inaut

I'm grateful to see that there are followers of Jesus Christ in here. I really do love this forum. I know y'all are not to open to new people but that's okay. I enjoy reading. So my thoughts have been towards the Tower of Babel and the firmament and towards Sodom and Gomorrah.
I have questioned everything I ever learned about this ? I live in. I'm not saying that other life couldn't exists. I'm saying that part of this Earth life test is that it is confined to the Earth. If you follow the scriptures it tells us this. It also tells us who has been cast down here with us. Meaning this spot is not movable. If so then we would've been traveling the stars like Star Trek, long ago. I think these plans have been in the works for a long time. They have proven back in the 30s that people trusted the news. So many panicked over the broadcast that Aliens were invading to earth. Do I think they have technology that have not shown the pubic? Yes ?. I think they will unleash things that will look like something from out of this world. Many will believe. We just have to help those around us to see that it's false. Ok the tower. Even though it's back in 500 BC, it's evidence to me that we are not supposed to leave the Earth. At that time Jehovah would be among the people. So I'm guessing they saw him leave and rise up out of Earth and that's where the idea came from the tower. Being God's children,we chose to come here and be tested. A veil of forgetfulness was pulled over our minds and we forgot who we were before we were born. But the Adversary and all the 3rd of Heaven that followed him did not forget. They remember where we came from. Who we are and our potential. It's why we are told the only way back is through Christ. We have been bought and paid for with a price. It was the ultimate price. I hope this post is well met. I hope it inspires whomever reads it. We are told that power will be given to decieve and signs and wonders. I think that without God's permission the devil can't do these things. Think of Job. The devil had to get permission before he could attack Job. Do you know why the devil did not kill Job's wife? He killed his kids and many other things. Was it just so she could be nasty to him later? Nope. They were one flesh. She was protected because of their marriage. It was told he could do whatever to Job but not to kill him. Trust in Christ. Pray for aid. Pray for Angels to attend to you. We will need heavenly help. Thanks for your post and help. I'm feeling better on the thyroid. I also got a multi organ complex. I think it's really helping. My body seems to be functioning better. Still very little appetite. But that's okay. I'm guessing this disease is my thing I chose to help me to grow in life. Ty Angel ?
Great post. Welcome to the community :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom