Beatrix_

AjLDv.jpg

David PS

The TR-3B which is allegedly a secret government aircraft uses highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy to produce a plasma that creates a field of anti-gravity around the ship. The patent application was printed automatically 18 months after filing. The patent application is listed as abandoned.

Fu7FmFvaUAENDst

joaquin

The TR-3B which is allegedly a secret government aircraft uses highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy to produce a plasma that creates a field of anti-gravity around the ship. The patent application was printed automatically 18 months after filing. The patent application is listed as abandoned.

Fu7FmFvaUAENDst
good find @David PS
Eventually it will be common knowledge that all UFOs are manmade.

David PS

good find @David PS
Eventually it will be common knowledge that all UFOs are manmade.

thanks. That patent was filed in 2004. Who knows what they are up to now. For me, drones are a prime suspect.

Last edited:

gunther

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? All we need is mercury and a bottle of nuclear energy! Sounds pretty simple.

David PS

JamesGatz

I CAN'T WAIT for the Aliens.

"I am tired of Earth.. THESE PEOPLE... I AM TIRED OF BEING CAUGHT IN THE TANGLE OF THEIR LIVES "

I need an Alien Wife already because these EARTHLY CHICKS AREN'T CUTTING IT FOR ME 😵😵

BUT anyway, PLEASE WAIT for the invasion, I am so close to finish moving, PLEASE ALIENS, PLEASE JUST LET ME FINISH MOVING FIRST 👽 😵🤯

JamesGatz

Apparently, Aliens are 9 feet tall

Gentlemen... ITS OVER FOR YOU,

6 FEET TALL ISN'T ENOUGH ANYMORE, THE BARE MINIMUM to reproduce with a female is 9 FEET TALL NOW

😵😵😵 ITS SO OVER, IM GOING TO NEED RAW MILK FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE TO GET THAT TALL

UGGHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO

Panopticon

Fu7FmFvaUAENDst
I wanted to calculate how much it would cost me to make one and ran into some kind of mercury ban in the EU... TPTB want to be the only ones with that kind of tech... also... the mercury is spun in a toroid chamber at something like 200 000 rpm this causes the ship to "fall" in the eather...

mercury price per ton is 2 000 USD, just fyi gravity formulas need to be rewritten... see ? its not even that expensive...

Last edited:

TeslaFan

If only people carried around some kind of portable camera in their pockets. Then we would solve it all.

Exactly! When people are ready to risk their lives for a catchy social media post these days, missing an opportunity to post the video of 8 ft aliens playing with construction equipment in your background is insulting to intelligence.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom