EchoTango

Dr. Carol Rosin has warned the public regarding Werner Von Braun's deathbed confessions of the long-term plans of the military industrial complex. First the enemy will be the Communists (Cold War), next the Terrorists (9/11), next the Aliens. The global elite plans to consolidate their power over the world via the manufactured threat of hostile alien invaders. Priming of the public has already begun with the winter 2017 announcement of UFO disclosure on mainstream media platforms such as NYT and FOX.

German Scientist Werner Von Braun Warned Not To Believe Terrorism, Iran and Coming HOAXED Alien Invasion

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbdu8jOQ-Kc

Jon2547

Yes this is coming. Because the elites live in gated communities and have insatiable appetites. They always need an enemy to go after.
Think about the revenue that the enemies have helped to create..
Polio,
Cancer,
Communism/Cold War
Terrorists
AIDS/Covid

These people have children that have expensive colleges to go to and demand ongoing funding from war efforts.

S-VV

Alien presence in earth, and their deleterious effect to human wellbeing, has been thoroughly proven IMO. This does not preclude that an invasion will be faked. In fact, given their levels of technological supremacy I don't think aliens would need to invade in the traditional sense. So if there is a war of the worlds like “invasion”, its probably fake

Jon2547

There are no such things as aliens from outer space.

Kram

If you actually objectively research this topic (and with an open mind), anybody with half a brain will learn this is not at all a hoax and there is some other intelligence(s) associated with UFO sightings here on earth. Besides all the sightings, experiences and testimonies from thousands of credible people around the world (e.g., navy pilots such as david fravor or ryan graves), you can look at the work of jacques vallee phd, richard dolan, dr. eric davis, hal puthoff, james fox, dr. john mack or dr. allen hynek to name a few.

Jon2547

If you actually objectively research this topic (and with an open mind), anybody with half a brain will learn this is not at all a hoax and there is some other intelligence(s) associated with UFO sightings here on earth. Besides all the sightings, experiences and testimonies from thousands of credible people around the world (e.g., navy pilots such as david fravor or ryan graves), you can look at the work of jacques vallee phd, richard dolan, dr. eric davis, hal puthoff, james fox, dr. john mack or dr. allen hynek to name a few.
Nah, I don't believe it.

You would have us believe one thing and not the other?

You would have us believe that aliens travelled from millions of light years away to draw circles in crops BUT THAT IT IS entirely IMPOSSIBLE for sophisticated scientists on earth to fool the people using smoke and mirrors? (Projected flying saucers)

Let me get this right! It is completely impossible for men on earth to devise a way to trick some of the gullible into thinking that not only are alien real but that they are super intelligent and travel billions of light years?

Kram

Nah, I don't believe it.

You would have us believe one thing and not the other?

You would have us believe that aliens travelled from millions of light years away to draw circles in crops BUT THAT IT IS entirely IMPOSSIBLE for sophisticated scientists on earth to fool the people using smoke and mirrors? (Projected flying saucers)

Let me get this right! It is completely impossible for men on earth to devise a way to trick some of the gullible into thinking that not only are alien real but that they are super intelligent and travel billions of light years?
I'm not even sure what you are saying

orangeUglad

Maybe they will release some genetically engineered freaky creatures they have been working on in the underground labs and call them aliens

I myself have done research into aliens fo be prepared. Not saying they’re real but if they are, here is what I believe is going on:

There are several species of aliens currently underground for thousands of years (Greys, Reptilians and their clones). These are using the government and providing technology to us in order to harvest humans for food and genetic engineering. They are dying out from their own diseases and are susceptible to ours. They can be killed with bullets.

Other aliens (100s of species more) exist and some visit us in our 3rd dimension or from other dimensions (there appear to be 12). Some of these are good, apparently.

They want to depopulate us to have better control, since there are only several thousand aliens on earth compared to billions of us.

Time travel has already taken place and the fight is happening there to save us. We won’t even know it happened until we “ascend” to higher dimensions.

Not saying this is fact but many people in the government and x DUMB builders have all said the same things. Hope it turns out well and we don’t become food bags!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
My "end times" thread tells you exactly what these "ships" are.

orangeUglad

"And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power."

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power."
Boom. There it is.

Hope if we die its not too long or agonizing. Either way its been a good life and this community has helped me appreciate it! I think there will be future events like that if we don’t wise up.

orangeUglad

Hope if we die its not too long or agonizing. Either way its been a good life and this community has helped me appreciate it! I think there will be future events like that if we don’t wise up.
Agreed my friend. "they (the locusts) were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads"

Agreed my friend. "they (the locusts) were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads"
I posted in adverse vaccine reactions my Dad is emitting 55v of emf directly from his shoulder. I worry this is going to mean all those who are vaccinated will be victim to these tortures. There is also possibility it may interact with 5G. Never give in friends!

orangeUglad

I posted in adverse vaccine reactions my Dad is emitting 55v of emf directly from his shoulder. I worry this is going to mean all those who are vaccinated will be victim to these tortures. There is also possibility it may interact with 5G. Never give in friends!
Wow. Encourage your dad to eat tons of ripe fruits and eat liver if possible

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom