The Failed Experiment Of Covid Lockdowns

haidut

Forum Supporter
Once again, the actual title of the article. Something is happening across MSM and I can't quite put my finger on it. One possibility is MSM is hedging its bets on a potential upcoming massive public backlash and lawsuits against govt and MSM over the fearmongering and fraud we have been enduring over the last 5-6 months.
Why Do Covid Fatalities Remain Low When Infection Numbers Are Rising?

With the IRS checks ending and now 40+ million unemployed, massive increase in suicides, drug/alcohol abuse, chronic diseases, etc. there is now tangible likelihood for physical violence against the spreaders of COVID-19 lies that led to so many people's livelihood/lives destroyed. NYT also seems to be changing its tune, as demonstrated by the recent thread posted by @Drareg.
New York Times On PCR Test Accuracy

This view is supported by a statement from the quote below, which basically says "bUt..BuT...bUT...wE DidN'T kNoW iF tHe viRuS is DanGErouS sO We diD It tO ProTEcT yOU!". There is also the possibility that MSM, and the power structures that rule us being hopelessly microcephalic (in Ray's words) and this worldwide fiasco being simply the result of the decisions of drooling simpletons. Frankly, I am not sure which option is worse - being constantly under attack from truly evil/deranged or monumentally stupid power structures. Ray seems to think that in medicine, it is mostly idiotism that drives the fiasco, as the doctors themselves are dropping like flies from their own "amazing" treatments. Maybe it is the same in politics...
Opinion | The Failed Experiment of Covid Lockdowns
"...Six months into the Covid-19 pandemic, the U.S. has now carried out two large-scale experiments in public health—first, in March and April, the lockdown of the economy to arrest the spread of the virus, and second, since mid-April, the reopening of the economy. The results are in. Counterintuitive though it may be, statistical analysis shows that locking down the economy didn’t contain the disease’s spread and reopening it didn’t unleash a second wave of infections. Considering that lockdowns are economically costly and create well-documented long-term public-health consequences beyond Covid, imposing them appears to have been a large policy error. At the beginning, when little was known, officials acted in ways they thought prudent. But now evidence proves that lockdowns were an expensive treatment with serious side effects and no benefit to society."

@tankasnowgod @Regina @boris @Giraffe

Last edited:

David90

@haidut
I also think there will be a major Public Backlash.

There was even a recent video on our German ''health minister'' Jens Spahn (which isn't even a real one), where he was booed out very loudly:

Just Wait until the Insolvencies of the Undertakings are coming in Early October. Then, the things get REALLY interesting (in Terms of the Moods of the Public) for sure.....

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
I also think there will be a major Public Backlash.

There was even a recent video on our German ''health minister'' Jens Spahn (which isn't even a real one), where he was booed out very loudly:

Just Wait until the Insolvencies of the Undertakings are coming in Early October. Then, the things get REALLY interesting (in Terms of the Moods of the Public) for sure.....

Yep, it won't be pretty. But maybe that's what needs to happen for politicians to finally be held responsible. Angry, hungry people can deliver more justice in a week than the "justice" system in a decade.

Regina

Once again, the actual title of the article. Something is happening across MSM and I can't quite put my finger on it. One possibility is MSM is hedging its bets on a potential upcoming massive public backlash and lawsuits against govt and MSM over the fearmongering and fraud we have been enduring over the last 5-6 months.

With the IRS checks ending and now 40+ million unemployed, massive increase in suicides, drug/alcohol abuse, chronic diseases, etc. there is now tangible likelihood for physical violence against the spreaders of COVID-19 lies that led to so many people's livelihood/lives destroyed. NYT also seems to be changing its tune, as demonstrated by the recent thread posted by @Drareg.

This view is supported by a statement from the quote below, which basically says "bUt..BuT...bUT...wE DidN'T kNoW iF tHe viRuS is DanGErouS sO We diD It tO ProTEcT yOU!". There is also the possibility that MSM, and the power structures that rule us being hopelessly microcephalic (in Ray's words) and this worldwide fiasco being simply the result of the decisions of drooling simpletons. Frankly, I am not sure which option is worse - being constantly under attack from truly evil/deranged or monumentally stupid power structures. Ray seems to think that in medicine, it is mostly idiotism that drives the fiasco, as the doctors themselves are dropping like flies from their own "amazing" treatments. Maybe it is the same in politics...
"...Six months into the Covid-19 pandemic, the U.S. has now carried out two large-scale experiments in public health—first, in March and April, the lockdown of the economy to arrest the spread of the virus, and second, since mid-April, the reopening of the economy. The results are in. Counterintuitive though it may be, statistical analysis shows that locking down the economy didn’t contain the disease’s spread and reopening it didn’t unleash a second wave of infections. Considering that lockdowns are economically costly and create well-documented long-term public-health consequences beyond Covid, imposing them appears to have been a large policy error. At the beginning, when little was known, officials acted in ways they thought prudent. But now evidence proves that lockdowns were an expensive treatment with serious side effects and no benefit to society."

And more people are seeing things like this from 2018:
https://wits.worldbank.org/trade/co...w/Exports/partner/WLD/nomen/h5/product/902780
They've got some 'splaining to do.

And when this happens
China may dump US Treasuries as Sino-US tensions flare: Global Times
that'll be the final fork in US "economy."

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
https://wits.worldbank.org/trade/co...w/Exports/partner/WLD/nomen/h5/product/902780

And when this happens

Wow, that World Bank link is money! Totally not suspicious data /s considering that the exports for COVID-19 in 2016 were ZERO and then they suddenly surged in 2017! So, it seems that if the global pandemic was in fact a deliberate political decision, it was something planned back as far as 2016 so that by 2017 the factories were churning out product.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Wow, that World Bank link is money! Totally not suspicious data /s considering that the exports for COVID-19 in 2016 were ZERO and then they suddenly surged in 2017! So, it seems that if the global pandemic was in fact a deliberate political decision, it was something planned back as far as 2016 so that by 2017 the factories were churning out product.
Just happens to coincide with the non-election of HC in the US in 2016...like the plan was ready "just in case"...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just happens to coincide with the non-election of HC in the US in 2016...like the plan was ready "just in case"...

Imagine what they have in store in case Biden loses in November...

Giraffe

I assume that something has gone wrong when they added a new item to the data base.

9027: Instruments and apparatus for physical or chemical analysis (for example, polarimeters, refractometers, spectrometers, gas or smoke analysis apparatus); instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking viscosity, porosity, expansion, surface tension or
902780: Other instruments and and apparatus

HS Code 9027 | Harmonized System Code Of INSTRUMENTS AND APPARATUS FOR PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL ANALYSIS (FOR EXAMPLE, POLARIMETERS, REFRACTOMETERS, SPECTROMETERS, GAS OR SMOKE ANALYSIS APPARATUS); INSTRUMENTS AND APPARATUS FOR MEASURING OR CHECKING VISCOSITY, POROSITY, EXPANSION, SURFACE TENSION OR

I have found this product number in a document which seems to date back to 2012.

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._trade_emerging_potential_and_the_way_forward

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I assume that something has gone wrong when they added a new item to the data base.

9027: Instruments and apparatus for physical or chemical analysis (for example, polarimeters, refractometers, spectrometers, gas or smoke analysis apparatus); instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking viscosity, porosity, expansion, surface tension or
902780: Other instruments and and apparatus

HS Code 9027 | Harmonized System Code Of INSTRUMENTS AND APPARATUS FOR PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL ANALYSIS (FOR EXAMPLE, POLARIMETERS, REFRACTOMETERS, SPECTROMETERS, GAS OR SMOKE ANALYSIS APPARATUS); INSTRUMENTS AND APPARATUS FOR MEASURING OR CHECKING VISCOSITY, POROSITY, EXPANSION, SURFACE TENSION OR

I have found this product number in a document which seems to date back to 2012.

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._trade_emerging_potential_and_the_way_forward
If so, it just points to the shoddy quality of software and database integrity that plagues all automated systems we are stuck with.

Drareg

There is definitely stupidity and hubris present within these organizations but I think it’s better to act as if it’s a concerted effort to "globalize" us and devolve nation states, it’s better to hedge against this potentiality, we can’t know for sure being the peasant class and all so hedge risk IMO.

I’m really curious about the token pieces from media outlets recently, it seems once again to be a concerted effort, most articles have a similar timeline of release.
National broadcasters like the BBC would have been receiving thousands of complaints about a lack of impartiality in their reporting, I’m sure this was the same worldwide, they were ignoring a multitude of "experts" who didn’t back the covid hysteria.
We also have a multitude of politicians getting caught breaking covid19 legislations and guidelines, think Nancy Pelosi getting her hair done recently, it’s no surprise then we get token counter pieces to the hysterical narrative, many are also asking why deaths are so low in spite of cases. Protest numbers are growing also.

This lot have no conscience and will likely ramp the hysterics back up again this coming flu season, my guess is after Davos is when it will start up again.

A possible alternative is they have given up on covid19 to usher in the 4th industrial revolution and will revert back to climate hysterics, I noticed Bill Epstein Gates mentioning climate change in a recent interview, it seemed like a narrative change?

Meanwhile the banks still get bailed out for trillions and big pharma feathered their nest all courtesy of the tax payer, don’t forget the Jeffrey Epstein elite child sex trafficking ring got taken out of the limelight.

Drareg

And when this happens

Is this legit?
Where did you first hear of this, is it doing the rounds?

This is insane if true, surely they couldn’t be this imbecilic? To call it covid19 diagnostic test instruments, highly unlikely.

dfspcc20

There is also the possibility that MSM, and the power structures that rule us being hopelessly microcephalic (in Ray's words) and this worldwide fiasco being simply the result of the decisions of drooling simpletons.

That's one way to put Hanlon's Razor.

"Misunderstandings and lethargy perhaps produce more wrong in the world than deceit and malice do. At least the latter two are certainly rarer." -Goethe

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That's one way to put Hanlon's Razor.

"Misunderstandings and lethargy perhaps produce more wrong in the world than deceit and malice do. At least the latter two are certainly rarer." -Goethe

If the govt works similarly to a large company then the Peter Principle applies to politics too, and that case we are indeed ruled by simpletons.
Peter principle - Wikipedia

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
A possible alternative is they have given up on covid19 to usher in the 4th industrial revolution and will revert back to climate hysterics, I noticed Bill Epstein Gates mentioning climate change in a recent interview, it seemed like a narrative change?

...or they are just throwing random things at us and just hoping one will stick. If the original plan is not working out then we are now maybe seeing a bit of disorientation (maybe panic?) in the elite and different factions forming with some saying "stay the course" and push the virus narrative, while others are saying "it won't fly, we failed, and we need to try something else". Despite the somewhat aligned interests of the ruling elite there is also a lot of in-fighting and rivalry, and competition for pushing specific plans for controlling the "sheep". So, I would not be surprised if the conflicting narratives we are seeing in the press are a sign of lack of agreement among the elite on how to proceed.

Drareg

...or they are just throwing random things at us and just hoping one will stick. If the original plan is not working out then we are now maybe seeing a bit of disorientation (maybe panic?) in the elite and different factions forming with some saying "stay the course" and push the virus narrative, while others are saying "it won't fly, we failed, and we need to try something else". Despite the somewhat aligned interests of the ruling elite there is also a lot of in-fighting and rivalry, and competition for pushing specific plans for controlling the "sheep". So, I would not be surprised if the conflicting narratives we are seeing in the press are a sign of lack of agreement among the elite on how to proceed.

This coming flu season will be the test, if they start lockdowns again along with universal basic income we know where we are headed.
We also have government budgets incoming, they need the narrative alive to justify tax hikes.

Regina

It seems legit to me. I can't verify it. It is going around. So they'll come up with some explanation.
George Webb is doing a good job in trying to expose it back to 2005 and Pak ISI working on 4 different corona viruses. They were spraying it on 1000's of animals.
CoronaVirus - Bioweapon? Whose Bioweapon?

If enough of the public begin to believe that the deliberate release traces to back to our own Government, the snitching on each other will be epic.

Lejeboca

..or they are just throwing random things at us and just hoping one will stick.

"The technique of infamy is to start two lies at once and get people arguing heatedly over which is the truth." --Ezra Pound

None of these "concerted" press efforts seems to call Convid a "h0Aks" or "fraUd". (Those that do continue to be BANNED with as much zeal as ever.) Hence, this all looks like conditioning to accept "new normal", which is A&I, contact tracing, etc. as a solution since lockdowns and other "old school" measures didn't provide any.

The damage is done with lockdowns, so now Mr. Luskin, chief investment officer of TrendMacro, opines that "even the most risk-averse health officials should hesitate before demanding the next lockdown and causing the next recession".

Lejeboca

Curiously, the wikipedia page for this Donald Luskin is very smearing and includes the C-word.
So if a conspiracy-theorists hater to read it along with WSJ article, Luskin's opinions are outright dismissed and WSJ is congratulated for being "fair-and-balanced".
It looks like the MSM chooses some patsies to tell populace the "truth". (Apoorva Mandavilli, the author of that NYT article on PCR has joined the staff only in May 2020, focusing on "science and global health".)