The Failed Experiment Of Covid Lockdowns

tankasnowgod

If enough of the public begin to believe that the deliberate release traces to back to our own Government, the snitching on each other will be epic.

Well, the public already believe that there is some sort of "new virus" out there, absent any proof whatsoever (no micrographs, no Koch's postulates), so convincing them that some government or other "released" it shouldn't be all that hard.

I still really want to see them to rebrand dandruff as deadly (at least you can see Dandruff, and therefore, prove that it exists!). I want "Dandruff" added to every death certificate when it is noticed (or suspected). I want a CNN "Dandruff Death Count." I want hospitals to cancel cancer and heart disease procedures for this upcoming "Dandruff Menace." I want Medicare to pay hospitals $10,000 extra for every dandruff case, and $30,000 for everyone with Dandruff put on a ventilator. I want the Mercy and Comfort deployed to New York and LA to deal with all these dandruff cases. I want Brix out there telling the media that if someone comes in with kidney failure and they also have dandruff, they are COUNTED as a dandruff death. I want mandatory hat laws. I want Head N Shoulders sold out, and a limit of 1 purchase per customer. I want people to work from home so that they don't have to see flakes on their co-worker's shirts.

Last edited:

Regina

Well, the public already believe that there is some sort of "new virus" out there, absent any proof whatsoever (no micrographs, no Koch's postulates), so convincing them that some government or other "released" it shouldn't be all that hard.

I still really want to see them to rebrand dandruff as deadly (at least you can see Dandruff, and therefore, prove that it exists!). I want "Dandruff" added to every death certificate when it is noticed (or suspected). I want a CNN "Dandruff Death Count." I want hospitals to cancel cancer and heart disease procedures for this upcoming "Dandruff Menace." I want Medicare to pay hospitals $10,000 extra for every dandruff case, and $30,000 for everyone with Dandruff put on a ventilator. I want the Mercy and Comfort deployed to New York and LA to deal with all these dandruff cases. I want Brix out there telling the media that if someone comes in with kidney failure and they also have dandruff, they are COUNTED as a dandruff death. I want mandatory hat laws. I want Head N Shoulders sold out, and a limit of 1 purchase per customer. I want people to work from home so that they don't have to see flakes on their co-worker's shirts.
:thumbsup: they certainly are good snake oil salesman. They're probably getting bored with how obedient and stupid people are.
And they should appoint Moncef Slaoui the new Dandruff Tzar.

Last edited:

Vinny

:lol:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
they need the narrative alive to justify tax hikes.

Tax hikes on whom, though? A sizable portion of the population would be unemployed, and most of small/medium business are either gone or will be reporting net losses. I'd say at this point money printing is the only option. Even that cannot be used for too much longer or there may be a collapse of one of the major currencies due to inflation and some countries refusing to continue to finance debts only to be paid back with worthless currency. And with most of the world's currencies being fiat and irrevocably intertwined with each other...it won't be limited to just "collapse of the X" where X is your pick for USD/euro/yuan/ruble/yen/etc.

Last edited:

Tarmander

Seems like a perfect time to roll out a new mail in voting system for the upcoming American elections

dfspcc20

If the govt works similarly to a large company then the Peter Principle applies to politics too, and that case we are indeed ruled by simpletons.
Peter principle - Wikipedia

Wow, I can totally identify with that one: excelling in a technical role seems to beget encouragement/being voluntold to take on more management-type roles.

For those at the top, Hanlon's Razor + Peter Principle + Planck's Principle (which I think can apply to any profession, not just science). Admitting one's life work has been wrong is hard for anyone.

Planck's principle - Wikipedia

tankasnowgod

And then we will have a one world government :(

Well, clearly there is a faction aiming for that, and using the whole COVID thing to advance that agenda. It's been a long term agenda that's had quite a few successes. Just look at the Federal Reserve, the IMF, the BIS, the United Nations, the corporate structure of the US, and so forth.

But it's not a forgone conclusion. There appears to be some forces using this to fight against this sort of top down, totalitarian rule.

Whatever's going on at the top, there are still things you can do for yourself.

The political battle over a COVD vaccine: your health is of no concern « Jon Rappoport's Blog

"Despite what I’m writing in this article, Doom is not foretold, except for those who want it. The future is not written. Voices, especially when they reach a large number, are heard."

"Rebellion is in order. Complete resistance to this future.

What does that mean? It means many things.

Support of sheriffs and other law-enforcement personnel who know the score and refuse to go along with lockdowns and other fascist measures.

Rallies, protests.

Finding a way to go back to work. To re-open businesses. To forge new businesses. To engage in trade and barter. To bust the lockdown bubbles.

Spreading information by any means possible. Information about what’s actually going on. About the scientific fakery.

It means lawsuits against lockdowns and mandated vaccines all around the world.

It means, for some people, giving up their no-hope attitude.

For some people, it means stopping flailing around and pretending they have no idea what to do.

It means putting freedom over and above control.

It means individuals imagining and then implementing strategies they’ve never thought of before.

It means exposing disguises posing as solutions which are really elements of tyranny.

IT MEANS ALL THE THINGS YOU KNOW IT MEANS."

Regina

Well, clearly there is a faction aiming for that, and using the whole COVID thing to advance that agenda. It's been a long term agenda that's had quite a few successes. Just look at the Federal Reserve, the IMF, the BIS, the United Nations, the corporate structure of the US, and so forth.

But it's not a forgone conclusion. There appears to be some forces using this to fight against this sort of top down, totalitarian rule.

Whatever's going on at the top, there are still things you can do for yourself.

The political battle over a COVD vaccine: your health is of no concern « Jon Rappoport's Blog

"Despite what I’m writing in this article, Doom is not foretold, except for those who want it. The future is not written. Voices, especially when they reach a large number, are heard."

"Rebellion is in order. Complete resistance to this future.

What does that mean? It means many things.

Support of sheriffs and other law-enforcement personnel who know the score and refuse to go along with lockdowns and other fascist measures.

Rallies, protests.

Finding a way to go back to work. To re-open businesses. To forge new businesses. To engage in trade and barter. To bust the lockdown bubbles.

Spreading information by any means possible. Information about what’s actually going on. About the scientific fakery.

It means lawsuits against lockdowns and mandated vaccines all around the world.

It means, for some people, giving up their no-hope attitude.

For some people, it means stopping flailing around and pretending they have no idea what to do.

It means putting freedom over and above control.

It means individuals imagining and then implementing strategies they’ve never thought of before.

It means exposing disguises posing as solutions which are really elements of tyranny.

IT MEANS ALL THE THINGS YOU KNOW IT MEANS."
With it all so coordinated and planned, it would be tough.
We'd have to force them to shut down ALL their bio/chemical weapons plants across the globe. If people take a vaccine from the cabal that released the pathogen, then they will never stop. But you also have Eric Schmidt, the new Kissinger who will assist the re-write of education and "book burning" and making sure you don't get any real food. You'll get the Khan Academy's version of history. It's not a one world government but a one world violent drug and weapons cartel. Prison planet complete with nazi guards. The people have a lot to root through. Meanwhile they work their propaganda and racketeering warp speed.

Drareg

Tax hikes on whom, though? A sizable portion of the population would be unemployed, and most of small/medium business are either gone or will be reporting net losses. I'd say at this point money printing is the only option. Even that cannot be used for too much longer or there may be a collapse of one of the major currencies due to inflation and some countries refusing to continue to finance debts only to be paid back with worthless currency. And with most of the world's currencies being fiat and irrevocably intertwined with each other...it won't be limited to just "collapse of the X" where X is your pick for USD/euro/yuan/ruble/yen/etc.

I think blockchain based crypto currency will be used, you can have negative interest rates that way. The unemployed will receive crypto currency tokens, a form of universal basic income, they will be required to carry out "community" orientated tasks to receive tokens, the tasks will be required as an illusory contribution to society.

The middle class and elites will pay for it, obviously the elites will be gaming the system, their paying will be like their philanthropy, predatory philanthropy, illusory, they create money out of nothing as it stands, this is easier again with a centralized crypto currency. The middle class will be reduced in size because of this.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think blockchain based crypto currency will be used, you can have negative interest rates that way. The unemployed will receive crypto currency tokens, a form of universal basic income, they will be required to carry out "community" orientated tasks to receive tokens, the tasks will be required as an illusory contribution to society.

The middle class and elites will pay for it, obviously the elites will be gaming the system, their paying will be like their philanthropy, predatory philanthropy, illusory, they create money out of nothing as it stands, this is easier again with a centralized crypto currency. The middle class will be reduced in size because of this.

No wonder Bitcoin is under attack all the time. They want a cryptocurrency but one that they control, not an anarchist one like Bitcoin. I would not be surprised if there is a major push to outlaw Bitcoin soon. Recently leaked documents showed that Obama asked DOJ to come up with a legal reason to go after Bitcoin and they had several hundred lawyers working on it until Trump came into power and froze those efforts (for now).

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
No wonder Bitcoin is under attack all the time. They want a cryptocurrency but one that they control, not an anarchist one like Bitcoin.
Maybe the controlled cryptocurrency infrastructure is the one IBM has been working on for several years. But it will be interesting to see how they plan to handle black budgets, money laundering, and drug running; how would these funds cross over into the public crypto? Without being discoverable?

boris

Once again, the actual title of the article. Something is happening across MSM and I can't quite put my finger on it. One possibility is MSM is hedging its bets on a potential upcoming massive public backlash and lawsuits against govt and MSM over the fearmongering and fraud we have been enduring over the last 5-6 months.
Why Do Covid Fatalities Remain Low When Infection Numbers Are Rising?

German reports popping up with the exact same title. Seems to me like they noticed that more people were getting sceptical when they looked at the actual data and rolled out a campaign to calm them. They don't need to put much effort into, just the news saying "don't worry" is enough for the mainstream. I wouldn't be surprised if they are already working hard behind the scenes to spin all the holes of the story into their favour.

Covid-19 - Warum die Corona-Sterberate so niedrig und die Infektions-Zahl so hoch ist
Our chief scam artist Christian Drosten is now claiming the low deaths are the result of old people staying home (while some weeks ago he said people need to be OUTSIDE more to stop the spread, and again some weeks ago he proposed everyone to stay inside), here you can watch and hear this manipulative goon talking in english.

"The technique of infamy is to start two lies at once and get people arguing heatedly over which is the truth." --Ezra Pound

None of these "concerted" press efforts seems to call Convid a "h0Aks" or "fraUd". (Those that do continue to be BANNED with as much zeal as ever.) Hence, this all looks like conditioning to accept "new normal", which is A&I, contact tracing, etc. as a solution since lockdowns and other "old school" measures didn't provide any.

The damage is done with lockdowns, so now Mr. Luskin, chief investment officer of TrendMacro, opines that "even the most risk-averse health officials should hesitate before demanding the next lockdown and causing the next recession".

That's what I read in those articles too.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Maybe the controlled cryptocurrency infrastructure is the one IBM has been working on for several years. But it will be interesting to see how they plan to handle black budgets, money laundering, and drug running; how would these funds cross over into the public crypto? Without being discoverable?

I think the intel agencies and the world psychopathic elite will continue to use Bitcoin and other "public" currencies for their deeds, while laws will be passed for the general populace that only the "officially" approved cryptocurrency can be used or otherwise fine/jail/taxing/etc will result. There was an article in the Atlantic not too long ago that Bitcoin may very well be a CIA/MI-6/Mossad creation to allow for "dark" worldwide financial transactions without much risk of discovery or at least with deniability. The regular banking system does not work well for "dark" ops - it can all too easily be audited and traced if there is a concerted effort. Wikileaks, Panama Papers, etc are good examples of that. With Bitcoin, money can be mined by state actors (and probably have been for years) and then it enters circulation without anybody knowing who it belongs to.

Drareg

I think the intel agencies and the world psychopathic elite will continue to use Bitcoin and other "public" currencies for their deeds, while laws will be passed for the general populace that only the "officially" approved cryptocurrency can be used or otherwise fine/jail/taxing/etc will result. There was an article in the Atlantic not too long ago that Bitcoin may very well be a CIA/MI-6/Mossad creation to allow for "dark" worldwide financial transactions without much risk of discovery or at least with deniability. The regular banking system does not work well for "dark" ops - it can all too easily be audited and traced if there is a concerted effort. Wikileaks, Panama Papers, etc are good examples of that. With Bitcoin, money can be mined by state actors (and probably have been for years) and then it enters circulation without anybody knowing who it belongs to.

Your spot on here, Bitcoin is for the intelligence agencies to stay active in the black market, it’s where they make trillions.
It turns out the majority of bitcoin is owned by a handful of entities, nobody knows who, it certainly isn’t distributed evenly.
More evidence that bitcoin is intelligence is the hacking of wallets going on, there is a back door into it IMO, if quantum computers come online bitcoin can be force hacked in seconds.

The next step is cryptography that is quantum computer resilient, blockchain that is quantum proof essentially, David Chaum who invented the first digital currency in the 90’s is currently rolling this out, it’s still in beta. He is also rolling out a secure chat network based on these principles, we should probably look into it, it’s only a matter of time before Ray Peat is targeted by this technocracy they are pushing, the medical establishment is crucial to its profitability and enforcement, if they do succeed I’d say we have 10 years max before we are scrubbed.
The question is can Chaum be trusted or is another military influenced op.

Lollipop2

The next step is cryptography that is quantum computer resilient, blockchain that is quantum proof essentially, David Chaum who invented the first digital currency in the 90’s is currently rolling this out, it’s still in beta. He is also rolling out a secure chat network based on these principles,
Look up Quantum Cryptography. Many different solutions security people have been working on for years.

Regina

Well, the predator class knows full well all the programmers at "money" firms get their bonuses in February. They work 80 hr weeks chained to a computer on a low base. Then, oops, the CEO announces that due to unseen "pandemic" (fill in the blank), there will be no bonuses. But we hope next year will be better.
These programmers are long kids, the big mortgage, crazy property taxes, neighborhood with good schools (hahaha) for the kids, etc., etc. To add more insult, the predator class will then send antifa to their house--defining them as the rich. The local mayor will righteously say that the problem is they are "not paying their fair share." Meanwhile, of course, the philanthropic banksters launder their taxes through "charities."
Not much different than the west virginia coal mines, whereas they were paid in some company token which they had to use at only their stores. Hmmm, that sounds like ....

Last edited:

Regina

I don't have any thing like insight on this. I can be described as oblivious. Even though I worked closely with the predator class in most my jobs. But since cornholio, I recently fell onto this man, "crypto teacher". He's a good man. I just lurk, as usual. And in the comments, learned that his own son was shot dead in the ghetto. He had to come to deal with it through compassion. I think it is beautiful that he does not want new generations lost and weak. I like his history lessons and how he sees what's going on and makes the contrapuntal connections. To be honest, I listen to him for his history lessons.
I don't want to misquote him, but I believe he thinks the ruling Fed/drugs/weapons running class will have their own private crypto. (you know. because of national security ;)).
The folks not on UBI (which of course will have ridunkulous strings attached) can use crypto in a highly regulated way. Because, you know, they want to keep us safe. Classic projection.
https://www.youtube.com/c/Cryptoteacher/videos
I don't really follow the trades and such too much. Mainly, I want my nephews and nieces to understand the world they are growing in.
He's just one guy.
But hey, so's Peat. S0's you.
If nothing else, I am a good sifter.