The Face Of Q-Anon- Austin Steinbart

GMT100

This Guy Austin Steinbart Has been making interesting claims on youtube.

He says he's a DIA Agent on a operative mission called Q-anon. He calls himself Baby Q and says an older version of himself in 2060 is operating a Quantum computer with a team of techies whom send codes and signals to him on how to proceed the mission to take out the deep state in current day.

He has a playlist on his page that shows how Quantum Internet works.

He's made threats to head of corrupt corporations, CIA and FBI agents, and to the Queen of Denmark who recently withdrew her seat.
Queen ready to step down after heartfelt nod to heirs - ‘You are ready to take over’

Among other crazily bold internet moves Austin was arrested by the FBI recently,
Baby QAnon Was Just Arrested

Still, his story is very interesting and is starting to grow a following within the Q-anon movement. many whom are starting to look into his claims and even host him on their youtube live while he sits in FBI custody with a cellphone

I never could get down with the Q Anon movement before. But i must say this guy is either a very good actor with a heck of a script writer on his team, or he's the real deal. Heres a video of him breaking down the Q-anon movement. Ive been watching his followers and they are starting to look into the Carbon Dioxide and Global Warming paradigm. I think he has a realistic approach to how one could actually pull a project like this off without wrecking humanity.

Entertain the idea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals