The Evidence Is Now CLEAR That Cell Phone Radiation (EMF) Causes Cancer

haidut

Forum Supporter
There are several threads on the forum about this issue, but up until now the reports from the government always said the link between EMF and cancer is not "clear". Well, now apparently it is and the report is by the same group at NIH that published the initial troubling findings back in February 2018. However, that likely won't stop or even delay the deployment of the 5G wireless infrastructure on which corporate profits depend.

High Exposure to Radio Frequency Radiation Associated With Cancer in Male Rats
"...The National Toxicology Program (NTP) concluded there is clear evidence that male rats exposed to high levels of radio frequency radiation (RFR) like that used in 2G and 3G cell phones developed cancerous heart tumors, according to final reports released today. There was also some evidence of tumors in the brain and adrenal gland of exposed male rats. For female rats, and male and female mice, the evidence was equivocal as to whether cancers observed were associated with exposure to RFR. The final reports represent the consensus of NTP and a panel of external scientific experts who reviewed the studies in March after draft reports were issued in February."

Cell phones and cancer: Federal health agencies disagree over link - CNN
"...The report matches a draft that was released in February."

@Such_Saturation

Momado965

It would be cool and insane if people just quit using cell phones and wireless cold turkey. Governments will collapse.

lampofred

I'm terrified of 5G. There's literally nothing you can do except move to a rural area to get away from cell phone towers.

LeeLemonoil

The supplement-approach to everything is usually not the ideal way to deal with health hazards imo but given the inevitability to be exposed to EMF increasingly if you live in a „developed“ country, what are the nutritional and supplemental ways to mitigate the effects? The usual Peat approach of generally protective substances and a healthy metabolism surely.
But anything special too? T3?
Iodine is stated at some emf-concerned health websites but that’s not even a peat staple

Mito

I'm terrified of 5G. There's literally nothing you can do except move to a rural area to get away from cell phone towers.
It’s possible the newer technologies will be less harmful. At least that is Travis’s speculation...
Well FM microwaves still do activate heat shock proteins, yet they seem less harmful because they don't appear to resonate with cell membranes. I am not promoting the use of any technology, but I honestly feel our days of cell phone carcinogenesis are over lest Verizon™ and Sprint™ revert to using amplitude modulation schemes.

J

jb116

The supplement-approach to everything is usually not the ideal way to deal with health hazards imo but given the inevitability to be exposed to EMF increasingly if you live in a „developed“ country, what are the nutritional and supplemental ways to mitigate the effects? The usual Peat approach of generally protective substances and a healthy metabolism surely.
But anything special too? T3?
Iodine is stated at some emf-concerned health websites but that’s not even a peat staple
The usual culprits just as after getting x-rays, I'd say: methylene blue, niacinamide, T3. Now I'd also keep up purines, namely inosine and caffeine.

LeeLemonoil

You can now all migrate rather easily to Germany after the UN compact on Migration will be signed mid-December. You’ll get free healthcare, housing and some money from the beginning without much hassle.
I‘ll welcome you here, I‘d be delighted to see a bunch of Peaters among the masses of African and Arabic migrants that will continue to come in force.
There are still a lot of rural parts with old farming buildings long abandoned available, set up your Peatland here

Momado965

You can now all migrate rather easily to Germany after the UN compact on Migration will be signed mid-December. You’ll get free healthcare, housing and some money from the beginning without much hassle.
I‘ll welcome you here, I‘d be delighted to see a bunch of Peaters among the masses of African and Arabic migrants that will continue to come in force.
There are still a lot of rural parts with old farming buildings long abandoned available, set up your Peatland here

Lol!

LeeLemonoil

I mean it. You can also quickly bring in your families legally once you’re here shortly after.
If an international community of Peaters would start a „village“ here that grows its own stuff some media would eventually pick up the story and you can even cash in on that, start a ray peat inspired organic brand or whatnot.
Only downside : prog, preg,DHEA, t3 and stuff, all prescription only here ... but I know plenty symphateric quacks

LeeLemonoil

Sorry ... haha, back to topic. Got carried away with escapism due to incredible political frustration in my once nice homecountry

Wagner83

@haidut and others, wouldn't it be possible to create emf-proof clothes? Apparently they protect from the opposite sex as well but things may evolve.

Last edited:

Waynish

Anyone have the numbers on the power exposure from 5G vs 4G vs 3G? 5G seems more efficient: more antennas requiring less output each. Due to the inverse square law, if you are half as far from the antenna, then you'll get double the exposure - so decreasing each antennas output could decrease overexposure of those who live close to antennas. However, since 5G is higher frequency, that means power is greater anyway. I haven't seen any good analyses for real world radiation exposure from them. A fair comparison would account for increasing bandwidth - and run tests for each technology at 50% of their potential throughput, respectively.

Hugh Johnson

Anyone have the numbers on the power exposure from 5G vs 4G vs 3G? 5G seems more efficient: more antennas requiring less output each. Due to the inverse square law, if you are half as far from the antenna, then you'll get double the exposure - so decreasing each antennas output could decrease overexposure of those who live close to antennas. However, since 5G is higher frequency, that means power is greater anyway. I haven't seen any good analyses for real world radiation exposure from them. A fair comparison would account for increasing bandwidth - and run tests for each technology at 50% of their potential throughput, respectively.
5G might be strong enough to noticeable kill and main people. Wifi is a bit like it and it is quite dangerous. Susan Clark could be a good person to check on this.

noordinary

With 5G it's more complex than one would think, although higher frequencies will make for smaller antennas, but one would need lots of them to cover an area, besides it is easier to interfere with shorter waves, even trees could potentially be a problem, for compact Samsung 5G array it's 2 km radius, there are even speculations that an antenna every 500m will be needed. If someone is interested you can read Ericsson's report here Fixed wireless access on a massive scale with 5G - Ericsson Technology Review
I think that considering the costs for installation and maintenance only urban areas will be covered, at least for the near future. But I'm more concerned with the speculations around government nationalization of 5G Scoop: Trump team considers nationalizing 5G network Where private companies would not install 5G for the lack of profit or would have problems renting out spaces for antennas, government will have no problem with the foregoing points. Just look around there is a cellular antenna array installed on the territory of almost every public school from elementary to high schools. It may be only in Washington state though, cause public schools belong to the state as I understand, maybe it's local regulations.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Cancer, DNA Damage, Cellphones and 5G — What You Need to Know

5G causes DNA damage. Which could mean a large portion of the girls who spend their school years exposed to it could be infertile or have genetically damaged kids, because the eggs get damaged. Besides the cancer deaths etc. of course.

That's the discussion I had with another forum member in regards to energy transfer from EMF to tissues. Given that even low intensity EMF can generate X-rays, it seemed quite obvious to me that high-frequency (high-energy) EMF with sufficient power output can be mutagenic and quite carcinogenic. His response was that Einstein's photoelectric effect would prevent that from happening since even 5G is not sufficiently close in spectrum to ionizing radiation. Yet, we have evidence that mutagenicity is quite possible from EMF.
X-rays, Nuclear Fusion Are Electromagnetic Phenomena, Can Be Created At Home
And there is already human evidence that 5G is quite dangerous to humans.
1st 5G Rollout In CA Causing Brain Damage To Firefighters @lampofred

As far as protection (@Wagner83 @LeeLemonoil ) - the clothes approach is dangerous because of the high frequency of 5G and the fact that they can penetrate under clothes quite easily even if you tie your sleeves and tape the neck area. So, waves captured between clothes and body can have much worse effect than simply being exposed. If the 5G works mostly like 4G and previous EMF deployments, then calcium channel blockers, selenium and serotonin antagonists would be the main lines of defense (aside from moving to a rural area).
I think the approach of having one room painted with EMF-blocking paint or buying one of those completely enclosing sleeping bags, or a small EMF-proof tent would be the most you can do without attracting serious attention from authorities and getting committed to a mental institution for "delusional views undermining social peace". I know of a few cases like that in the US and one in EU - i.e. people getting locked up for bizarre behavior that was actually well backed by evidence. Another thing I would do is a buy an EMF meter which can measure exposure continuously and carry it around in a bag throughout my most common destinations. Then, at the end of the day if the average exposure is not at the very bottom of the publicly declared "safe" levels I would take this as a sign that it is time to move to another area. There is only so much you can do to protect yourself with supplements and popping pills every few hours just to stay alive is a clear sign that something more fundamental needs to change - i.e. your current area of living is not habitable and needs to be abandoned.

Cirion

@haidut sorry for potentially ignorant questions but what are some ranges of EMF that you would consider safe, at least at certain durations of time (like maybe high EMF is not too bad if it only for a second or two). Think of it kinda like OSHA allowables for sound levels (high levels of noise only acceptable for small duration of time, though very high levels of course are not OK in any amounts. Like a gunshot would provide immediate permanent hearing damage if you didn't have hearing protection even though it's only for a fraction of a second).

EDIT: Think I answered my own question.
EMFs in the Home - Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Safety from Safe Space Protection

Looks like hair dryers are the worst offenders. I will likely not use hair dryers again. It says you could be exposed to as much as 20,000 milli-Gauss (mG), when anything about 2.5 is acceptable. This means you could be exposing yourself to 10,000 the acceptable limits. No thanks, I'll stick to towel drying now.

Also what EMF meter do you use/recommend?

Just happened to come across this in a google search

https://www.amazon.com/RADIATION-PR...UTF8&qid=1542040913&sr=8-9&keywords=EMF+meter

Thought I'd run it by you guys. Seems highly reviewed, but would something like this actually work?

Last edited: