The epitome of Peating recipe :)

Serge

Dissolve 20 grams of gelatin in a glass of warm milk, make it soak by singing a song or just happily waiting by. Blend it with 400 grams of cottage cheese. Add peaty carbs of your choice - sugar, honey, raisins, pieces of fruit, whatever. Put it in fridge in cupcake molds or just any form if you are lazy. Sing a song or just happily wait for an hour. Enjoy.
It has carbs, a good proportion of amino acids and fats, it does not require much effort, it's a dessert and a stand-alone meal at the same time. I mean, I can't think of anything simpler and better peatywise.

kaydeegee

Sounds yum! Big fan of the multiple opportunities to sing a song :,-) That in itself sounds very Peaty

Hayley

Dissolve 20 grams of gelatin in a glass of warm milk, make it soak by singing a song or just happily waiting by. Blend it with 400 grams of cottage cheese. Add peaty carbs of your choice - sugar, honey, raisins, pieces of fruit, whatever. Put it in fridge in cupcake molds or just any form if you are lazy. Sing a song or just happily wait for an hour. Enjoy.
It has carbs, a good proportion of amino acids and fats, it does not require much effort, it's a dessert and a stand-alone meal at the same time. I mean, I can't think of anything simpler and better peatywise.
Love this, i just came up with a somewhat similar Peaty recipe the other day, pumpkin pie panna cotta:

1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 can pumpkin
3 eggs, 1 egg yolk
2 cups of milk
1/4 cup of gelatin
1 tsp vanilla
optional cinnamon/nutmeg

-let gelatin bloom in 1 of the cups of milk for a few minutes
-heat condensed milk and other cup of milk in pan until just hot
-whisk eggs and egg yolk and “temper” the eggs by adding some of the hot mixture.
-add eggs back into hot mixture on stove
-whisk in pumpkin and gelatin mixture
-dont let mixture bubble, just get steaming hot for a few minutes.
-add in optional vanilla/cinnamon/nutmeg
-take off stove, put in ramekin or glass dish, let set in fridge for a few hours.

I can’t stop eating this.

OP
Serge

Serge

I can’t stop eating this.
Thanks! Definitely superpeaty! My much more lazy version with condensed milk was: whisk 2 eggs, mix with one can of condensed milk (380gr) and 150gr of white flour and a pinch of baking soda. Add anything else for taste. Bake.
I tried to get rid of flour, but I get a very undisciplined pie then... probably adding gelatin like you do will solve the problem, will try, thanks!

Birdie

I need one without the oven for the hot time of the year - now. I have a can of pumpkin that I've been wanting to finally use up. I'll try @Hayley 's. Just needs to be on the stove. Thanks @Serge for starting this thread.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom