The epidemiological incentive to give Covid vaccines to absolutely everybody

burtlancast

By vaccinating everybody, they greatly reduce the availability of large sized groups necessary for a study to obtain significative results proving vaccinated have higher disease incidence.

Otherwise, they run the great risk of inevitable medical monopoly collapse once studies begin to appear proving conclusively that Covid vaccines have injured people.

Makrosky

Of course.

But there are still large groups not vaccinated. Countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland have around 30% unvaxxed and, at this point, it is going to remain stable. Whoever didn't get it is not gonna get it, unless they start jailing people. Fines are not an issue since those are rich countries and people can, no matter how painful it is, pay those fines.

We have won this battle. Let's see what waits ahead.

Norman16

By vaccinating everybody, they greatly reduce the availability of large sized groups necessary for a study to obtain significative results proving vaccinated have higher disease incidence.

Otherwise, they run the great risk of inevitable medical monopoly collapse once studies begin to appear proving conclusively that Covid vaccines have injured people.
That's why these murdering pharmaceutical companies have to be destroyed.
Literally wiped out.
Head parasites, Rothschilds, Rocafella.
All connected to this cull.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

In this scenario, they would actually WANT the emission of fake certificates, as it would dilute disease incidence in the treatment group.

I agree.

And to add, there has never been any vaccine that has cured and eradicated any disease. We have just been “told” that vaccines have.

But they lie as par for the course. As they always do.

It does no one any benefit to have foreign substances injected into one’s blood stream. On the contrary, all vaccines have created extreme detriment to humanity. They are evil man created solutions which lead to death. The powers that are going to hell, have never cared for humanity’s wellbeing.

Makrosky

In this scenario, they would actually WANT the emission of fake certificates, as it would dilute disease incidence in the treatment group.
Agree. And also because public opinion would think it is just a 5% which changes a lot from 30%.

5 you can demonize easily
30 it is not so easy

People should avoid getting a fake cert as much as possible. It is better to try to catch it and then get a recover certificate.

Makrosky

The few completely unvaccinated people I know are complete go-getters, too. The real control group is lost
My experience is the opposite. I know all kinds of antivaxxers. Wealthy, not wealthy, employees, unemployed, business owners, educated, uneducated, younger, older, leftists, rightists, etc

It is completely transversal.

My experience is the opposite. I know all kinds of antivaxxers. Wealthy, not wealthy, employees, unemployed, business owners, educated, uneducated, younger, older, leftists, rightists, etc

It is completely transversal.
I am talking about people who managed to not receive a single vaccination of all kinds

Donttreadonme

You mean these vaccines they said a year ago were 90% effective in preventing Covid that you now need booster shots 6 months later so you can still catch and spread Covid? Yeah ok.

BearWithMe

I wonder why people keep on repeating this. The cat is out of the bag already. It has been for a while.

Ben.

The few completely unvaccinated people I know are complete go-getters, too. The real control group is lost
I am talking about people who managed to not receive a single vaccination of all kinds

I am confused. The people you know/refer to never had any vaccine ever? Isn't that the perfect control group?

I am confused. The people you know/refer to never had any vaccine ever? Isn't that the perfect control group?
well true but they are about the only people I know which are unvaccinated and the state thinks they are vaccinated because hhey played around with some documents.
I could use them as control group though haha