The Elite Want an Autistic Population

Perhaps ;)
I only started sharing their thoughts since the pandemic. The loneliness is unbearable at this point.

I know, it is so terrible for so many. So sorry you are feeling this way. This forum is good for keeping people connected and informed. We will keep an eye out for you.

changeling188

isn't the diagnostic framework a little too vague to suggest that a global hegemony would prefer an autistic population? what constitutes autism seems in many ways not overly unlike any number of mental illnesses but a lot of the criteria is also just a reflection of general societal rigidity about acceptable and unacceptable behaviours and what appears normal to the standard medical understanding of human development. what is a behavioural disturbance? an abnormal facial expression? an inappropriate social interaction?

a lot of people experience obsessiveness with ideas or topics of interest. in another world prior to medicalisation of autism and mental illness this may have been called unbridled passion or intense dedication. many composers of classical music or great novelists exhibit very obvious autistic behaviour but the attitudes of the eras allowed this behaviour to come under the umbrella of eccentricity also because their ingenuity in the arts was a virtue at the time.

seems more likely the population is reactively becoming more autistic to evolve to the use of technology and as a result of prenatal exposure to anti-depressants or states of high metabolic or environmental stress. but much of the autistic experience is a person presenting based on what what their bodies and minds absorb from the world around them which is mimicry of other people so we exert some kind of collective responsibility over autistic behaviour. young people seem to be a lot less expressive with body language or facial features as with the emphasis on the written or typed communication method, these skills become more obsolete. yet these symptoms are to some degrees culturally specific as some cultures are famous for their expressive body language like Italians and some noted for their lack of emotion like Russians.

And hypothetically, the same adherence to rules and laws is also specific to the rules and laws they have been taught to be true. This is very pluralistic so the complexity of autistic people and there inclination towards authoritarianism or ideologies of freedom would probably be as complicated as a non-autistic person from what i can tell. There is also an enormous discrepancy in the symptomatic presentation of autism between boys and girls or men and women because many of the ideas we have about the presentation of emotions and empathy and normative behaviour are specific to sexes which raises a lot of questions as to the supposed pathology of autism.

I get called autistic by other people for most of my life and exhibit a lot of those traits and always found them to be misapplied and cruel and symptomatic of the medical and psychological hegemony which seeks to standardise what types of behaviours are tolerated in an institutional context. Don't you think that autistic and so called attention deficit hyperactive people's innate inability to integrate into institutional or bureaucratic systems with ease is a sign that they for a large part are a kind of antibody to these systems of control?

I also don't understand how anyone can meaningfully or accurately define what it means to have empathy given how complex and culturally and morally relative that is.

Autism to me seems more like a sickness of a larger society and its obsession with reducing the capacities of other people who for whatever reason have different sensory and cognitive processing abilities.

catharsis

The original post makes sense. I would further clarify that the process is: concurrently create fear and an environment that breeds autism, have people rely on state-controlled media for misinformation, and create roadblocks for upward mobility and literal coping mechanisms. Autistic people have a hard time socializing and banding together (no unions here...) as well as are an embodiment of the authoritative personality. Due to lack of social ability and lowering testosterone, people cannot band together and they cannot fight either structures or other groups of people; the perfect wage-slave and tax slave. Cannot cope well due no social interactions and no sex, must cope with state-given coping mechanisms or consume/capitalist-therapy...

The enemy of the state, at this point, will either be a Ayn Randian-like masculine independent hero or the reformed autist. Imagine a man who has a breadth of knowledge because he was, at one point, extremely interested in it; and now, has the ability to socialize, lead, and fight.

JamesGatz

Why do you think everyone who shares a different opinion is a troll? Be more open-minded dude, not everyone thinks such close minded you
This I agree with - everyone used to tell me I was trolling but this is legit my personality - I genuinely think about the stuff I post about in the same manner

ThinPicking

given how complex and culturally and morally relative that is.
We all know it when we see/hear and ultimately feel it sir.

I'd say it's an often fleeting state of heart but I don't personally feel any need to try and define it.

BibleBeliever

Im not a troll.
You see this is what’s just something super annoying about you guys.
Why do you think everyone who shares a different opinion is a troll? Be more open-minded dude, not everyone thinks such close minded you
You can tell by your posts and others like jgatz

LeeLemonoil

It’s nothing new. Pesters know that serotonin and estrogen driven people are easily manipulated, passive-aggressive, tribalistic.

They will do Pogroms against the unvaxxed if they are allowed too

OP
GermanTruther

GermanTruther

It’s nothing new. Pesters know that serotonin and estrogen driven people are easily manipulated, passive-aggressive, tribalistic.

They will do Pogroms against the unvaxxed if they are allowed too
Can you please elaborate? Don’t quite understand your post

InChristAlone

You can tell by your posts and others like jgatz
I've come to understand that anyone who seems like a 'troll' is a very traumatized emasculated man.

JamesGatz

I've come to understand that anyone who seems like a 'troll' is a very traumatized emasculated man.
I hope you are not referring to me miss :) I have never been traumatized by anything in my life EXCEPT by women ignoring me *AHEM* when I talk to them - that traumatized me quiet a bit - My testosterone is not so low miss - it breaks the scales of measurements they have in the doctor's office

You talking about me?
Na haha I am referring to this jgatz user that BibleBeliever mentioned

LeeLemonoil

Can you please elaborate? Don’t quite understand your post
Peaters not Pesters.

I see you joined this forum only days ago.
Autism or the traits you named in the OP Are caused by physiological states that are driven by deranged estrogen and serotonin situations. Peat is telling that since decades

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom