The Elite Want an Autistic Population

sugarisgreat

Why would they? Autists and schizophrenics are the only natural enemies to the psychopathic elite class. The elites are terrified of the increasing prevalence of autism.
100%
As someone who probably had mild autism growing up, friends could never understand why I enjoyed movies and doing things by myself.
I am extremely grateful God gave me this trait/s. From a young age I have questioned all the lies being pushed on me by peers, media, parents.

Regina

100%
As someone who probably had mild autism growing up, friends could never understand why I enjoyed movies and doing things by myself.
I am extremely grateful God gave me this trait/s. From a young age I have questioned all the lies being pushed on me by peers, media, parents.
but to me those don't seem like traits of austism. Solitudinous content and ability to make connections is not austism.

I

i_nomad

@GermanTruther
Fortunately I know how their minds work, but most of you don’t.

This is coming from the guy with a mask on in his profile pic? And who posts about serial killers being ultra woke super heroes?

Friend. Some of the stuff you’re writing tells me there are some things you need to work through. I was especially saddened to see about the issues with your mother.

Yes, most of us are aware of there being problems with elites abusing the masses… but it should concern you that you are tending to go to such dark and unsettling places. Delusions and conspiracies brought on by all of the fake and outlandish stuff the elites slip into these communities to deter people from seeking the truth… and you’re only adding to that with your ranting. Poop…even only a little… in the batch of brownies… and nobody will want to eat them.

You need to find somebody to talk to about this stuff.

It won't if these people eventually end up dead

The master plan can't be to take a load of the system. This is a lot work and planning to not PERSONALLY gain something. I am sure "they" are ok with people dying, but that is just part one of the plan.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom