The Elite paradox

Matestube

Postulate 1 : the Elite of this world are mostly sadistic and satanistic, they have a depopulation agenda. One must be in terrible mental health to wish this.

Postulate 2 : the Elite of this world have unlimited access to quality foods, and they know what to eat for health, they know that cereals were brought to render men infertile. They should be in a good altruistic mental state from this perfect diet, and wish only the best for humanity.

How to combine both ?

DDRB

Postulate 1 : the Elite of this world are mostly sadistic and satanistic, they have a depopulation agenda. One must be in terrible mental health to wish this.
I am also for depopulation, do you really think that the earth is ready to support 10 billion humans soon? Even if you deny global warming you cannot deny soil depletion, atmospheric pollution, food shortages in the event of bad harvests etc. You should know this since you regularly push testosterone intake “to balance the effects of heavy metals”.

For the Satanism of the elites, they all simply have a correct view of the human, of life, and of the huniverse. In essence they have freed themselves from all forms of socialization (in the sense employed by Theodore Kaczynski) and take advantage of their lack of limits to exploit the functioning of the human brain to their advantage, that's just Satanism, there is no no magic.
Bloody BDSM orgies with child sacrifice and whatever else you can imagine is just a way to get LOTS of dopamine and excitement, in addition to the ego boosting effect of dominating other human beings. All this has a very relaxing effect and pro motivation, pro ego etc.
It is for this reason that they are pro-depopulation, they have no form of political correctness and see people as what they are fundamentally, humans, piles of flesh...
Postulate 2 : the Elite of this world have unlimited access to quality foods, and they know what to eat for health, they know that cereals were brought to render men infertile.
there are a number of "elite" people who are actually vegetarians, and the vast majority actually have a classic omnivorous diet, unless you consider them lying.
They should be in a good altruistic mental state from this perfect diet, and wish only the best for humanity.
No, a good diet makes you less unnecessarily aggressive, but also unnecessarily altruistic, since "active" altruism is often motivated by the projection of insecurities and/or self-destructive tendencies.
How to combine both ?

cupofcoffee

they know what to eat for health,
Some of them, maybe but i suspect some of them simply do not care and eat whatever
they know that cereals were brought to render men infertile.
Grains and cereals have been the basis of civilization for thousands of years because they are a reliable source of calories, so i don't think this is true
They should be in a good altruistic mental state from this perfect diet, and wish only the best for humanity.
Personality and moral compass aren't determined simply by the balance of some hormones or nutrients.

OP
Matestube

Matestube

I am also for depopulation, do you really think that the earth is ready to support 10 billion humans soon? Even if you deny global warming you cannot deny soil depletion, atmospheric pollution, food shortages in the event of bad harvests etc. You should know this since you regularly push testosterone intake “to balance the effects of heavy metals”.

For the Satanism of the elites, they all simply have a correct view of the human, of life, and of the huniverse. In essence they have freed themselves from all forms of socialization (in the sense employed by Theodore Kaczynski) and take advantage of their lack of limits to exploit the functioning of the human brain to their advantage, that's just Satanism, there is no no magic.
Bloody BDSM orgies with child sacrifice and whatever else you can imagine is just a way to get LOTS of dopamine and excitement, in addition to the ego boosting effect of dominating other human beings. All this has a very relaxing effect and pro motivation, pro ego etc.
It is for this reason that they are pro-depopulation, they have no form of political correctness and see people as what they are fundamentally, humans, piles of flesh...

there are a number of "elite" people who are actually vegetarians, and the vast majority actually have a classic omnivorous diet, unless you consider them lying.

No, a good diet makes you less unnecessarily aggressive, but also unnecessarily altruistic, since "active" altruism is often motivated by the projection of insecurities and/or self-destructive tendencies.

I like your view.
I also sometimes think that being so many isn't normal, and there is definitely a reduction to be made.
But they want to cut down the majority of people so that their kind remains.
We cant depopulation for a few humans to enjoy Earth, while not necessarily chosing who stays.
We are not targetting a specific part of the population to eliminate.

I also think that you are right, being altruistic is a human specificity, it is not much found in the animal kingdom.
Whether it's a good thing or not, I'm still debating.

grapes

Actually what I see happening is one race being much more specifically targetted for depopulation by mass immigration/promotion of race mixing etc. At the same time it's natural reproduction rate is already low compared to others.

DDRB

I like your view.
I too appreciate your contribution to the forum. :handok:
I also sometimes think that being so many isn't normal, and there is definitely a reduction to be made.
But they want to cut down the majority of people so that their kind remains.
We cant depopulation for a few humans to enjoy Earth, while not necessarily chosing who stays.
We are not targetting a specific part of the population to eliminate.
It will be the poorest and least qualified people who will die
I also think that you are right, being altruistic is a human specificity, it is not much found in the animal kingdom.
All animals that have based their survival on socialization are empathetic, this is especially true for humans.
Whether it's a good thing or not, I'm still debating.
For me there are two types of altruism:

Passive/punctual altruism, a person asks you for help and you help him if you have time, this indicates good mental health and a "lack" of aggression.
It is also and above all pragmatic, because you avoid unnecessary tensions and make people want to help you in return.

Active/exaggerated altruism, usually based on guilt.
When you grow up, you completely go through the "phalic phase" and unconsciously understand that you are in the jungle and that you have to fight for your life and your interests.
The problem is that for various reasons (low androgens, too easy childhood/adolescence, brainwashing...) a large part of Westerners have missed this stage at least partially and engage in self-destructive mental gymnastics to convince themselves of their Oedipal worldview.
There are people who will explain to you that Europe will have to welcome hundreds of millions of climate migrants because not to do so "is selfish", that you have to become "vegan" because killing a chicken to eat it "is selfish", that you have to have a vasectomise and adopt children because "having children" is selfish, etc. etc.
The truth is that accepting to be "selfish" would amount to accepting the reality of life and therefore the possibility of not being privileged yourself, which seems unbearable to them.

I could be much clearer, but I don't have the time and the laziness, I will take the time in the future to write big blackpills on the lmao forum.

LeeLemonoil

Actually what I see happening is one race being much more specifically targetted for depopulation by mass immigration/promotion of race mixing etc. At the same time it's natural reproduction rate is already low compared to others.
This is certainly reality. We don’t know why though.
Active/exaggerated altruism, usually based on guilt.
When you grow up, you completely go through the "phalic phase" and unconsciously understand that you are in the jungle and that you have to fight for your life and your interests.
The problem is that for various reasons (low androgens, too easy childhood/adolescence, brainwashing...) a large part of Westerners have missed this stage at least partially and engage in self-destructive mental gymnastics to convince themselves of their Oedipal worldview.
There are people who will explain to you that Europe will have to welcome hundreds of millions of climate migrants because not to do so "is selfish", that you have to become "vegan" because killing a chicken to eat it "is selfish", that you have to have a vasectomise and adopt children because "having children" is selfish, etc. etc.
The truth is that accepting to be "selfish" would amount to accepting the reality of life and therefore the possibility of not being privileged yourself, which seems unbearable to them
spot on

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Yep, that's what's happening in all western major countries.

Healthseeker

Postulate 2 : the Elite of this world have unlimited access to quality foods, and they know what to eat for health, they know that cereals were brought to render men infertile. They should be in a good altruistic mental state from this perfect diet, and wish only the best for humanity.

How to combine both ?
U got it wrong. There better health and education increases there will to dominate. It's when ppl have weak health that they are easily led and have a hard time figuring things out. the elite naturally want to lead so that's how it works out.

Summer

I disagree with the idea that there is no magic involved. Many elites are heavily into numerology, gematria, Kabbalah, etc. Also I don’t think we have seen the faces or even know the real names of those at the top of the pyramid. Look at some of most powerful people in society and see how disgracefully they’ve aged. George Soros for example. Simply having access to and/or knowledge of an optimal way of living does not mean one will walk that path. Adam forfeited paradise for the knowledge of good and evil.

Atman

In-group / out-group thinking is a basic human trait. They are altruistic among themselves while they have a completely different set of morals when it comes to their cattle. Your assumption that the pacifist, egalitarian mindset is the healthy ideal, is very questionable.

Richiebogie

The elite are possessed by entities that hate all humans.

They are wrecking the environment for themselves as well as for the lowly.

It doesn’t end well for them.

Richiebogie

@Matestube

I am saying that their actions will not benefit themselves.

Their desire for depopulation through wrecking the economy, poisoning the air, soil and water, shutting down farms, drastically reducing access to fossil fuels, injecting people with parasites and toxins etc. will harm themselves as well as others.

Evil destroys itself.

A bit like someone going on a rampage with a gun. He may kill some people but is more likely to be shot and killed himself.

The elites used to be covert and masquerade as good. Now they have been exposed and are trying to cause as much damage as they can in the short time they have left.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals